Shalom aleichem sheenie Shein (shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...SHAY now, For VHY you 'married' a shitshke (Mary E. Riendeau Shein) and had her FORSHIBLY circumcished jew pedo?
just-a-goy
2019-09-09 11:07:14 UTC
HUH?

Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?

Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>

LOMPO!

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992) and
LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-09-09 11:37:51 UTC
UNBELIEVABLE, but our resident pedophilic cocksucking serb swine just
finished sucking off her SECOND gay neo-nazi gang, today! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by just-a-goy
Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?
Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by just-a-goy
LOMPO!
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Ann Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (a"h since 1992) and
LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
LOMPO!
"LOMPO" is the sound she makes when she greedily munches the jizz in her
filthy serbian gob!

If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking! LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
NEMO
2019-09-09 11:42:39 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:07:14 -0700, just-a-goy
Post by just-a-goy
HUH?
Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?
Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>
Can you imagine, the SHMELL? The jew SHTENCH???
Yup.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 11:51:03 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:42:39 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Yup, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-13 15:28:09 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:42:39 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Yup.
Yup, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about red flag laws.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/09/09/brand-new-week-full-of-hope-and-promise-morning-ethics-warm-up-9-9-2019/

3. And this is why our rights are in real and immediate danger. From the
Washington Post:

“Americans across party and demographic lines overwhelmingly support
expanded background checks for gun buyers and allowing law enforcement to
temporarily seize weapons from troubled individuals, according to a
Washington Post-ABC News poll, as President Trump and Republicans face fresh
pressure to act.”

“Allowing law enforcement to temporarily seize weapons from troubled
individuals,” aka the “red flag” laws, is a violation of due process, the
Second Amendment, and also a “pre-crime” measure. The public support sit
because a) unscrupulous politicians demagogue the issue of gun control,
b)the average American, thanks to our incompetent public school system, can’t
distinguish a constitutional right from prickly pear, and c) limiting the
rights of hypothetical “bad people” is so easy, compared to when one’s own
rights are being infringed.

This is a useful poll, because it shows how vulnerable the ignorant are to
politicians who want to take over their autonomy and weaken our democracy
under the impetus of “do something.” Who is going to explain to these
millions of inattentive people with weak critical thinking skills why “red
flag” laws are the totalitarian camel;s nose in the tent? President Trump,
with his junior high school level rhetoric? Me, with my essays that violate
Facebook standards? The news medi-ack! Ack! Gag! Cough! I couldn’t even that
ridiculous possibility out. Who?

And who gets to define a “troubled individual”? Anyone with symptoms of
depression, anxiety, or stress? That describes 90% of the people I know.
Those with irrational anger and obsessions? That’s the entire Trump-hating
Facebook Borg, based on my reading this week. People with rocky marriages,
conflicts at work with supervisors and co-workers; ranting bloggers? Charles
M. Blow? Kurt Schlicter? Stephen Colbert? Alec Baldwin?

We have a dumb, ignorant, lazy, badly educated, civically incompetent
electorate that the news media and politicians want to make worse on all
counts, and work constantly to accomplish that goal.

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-09-14 11:40:49 UTC
On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 08:28:09 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane you are.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about red flag laws.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about red flags mong?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

The Peeler
2019-09-14 15:18:53 UTC
On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 04:40:49 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Yup, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane you are.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", serb psychopath
Razovic, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about red flag laws.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about red flags mong?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart guy's intelligent and original
articles, filthy pedophilic dreckserb!
Cheers!
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-14 15:41:10 UTC
On Fri, 13 Sep 2019 08:28:09 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane you are.
Not!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about red flag laws.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about red flags mong?
Nithing, normal people do, for he is a world-renowned ethicist!

Here is my comment.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2019/09/09/brand-new-week-full-of-hope-and-promise-morning-ethics-warm-up-9-9-2019/#comment-645247

This is even more extreme than what I proposed five years ago.

https://ethicsalarms.com/2014/05/27/a-futile-ethics-request-to-anti-gun-activists-dont-exploit-richard-martinez/#comment-203483

What I would propose is civil restrictions on persons who fit Elliot Rodger’s
psychological and emotional profile. if they fit the propfile, they wikll be
considered psychologically and emotionally deviant. The key word is civil
because only a preponderance of evidence will be required.

Persons found to be deviant will be required to register with the state.
Refusal or failure to register will be a felony. There is no fundamental
right to refuse to register with the state.

Deviants will be required to wear distinctive insignia. Failure or refusal
to do so will be a felony. Again, there is no fundamental right to be free
from wearing distinctive insignia when required to do so by the state.

Deviants will be banned from certain professions, such as law or medicine.
There is no fundamental right to practice law or medicine or any profession.

Finally, there will be a massive state-funded propaganda campaign to educate
the public about deviants. This campaign will be directed towards the man in
the street and the man in the beer hall. Catchphrases include “Deviants are
Among Us” “Deviants Have No Place in America” “Do Your Patriotic Duty:
Report Suspected Deviants” “Remember Isla Vista” “1 in 4 Women in College
Are Raped. 4 in 4 of These Rapes are Committed By Deviants” The goal of this
propaganda campaign is to make deviants pariahs and outcasts in American
society, to get Americans terrified of deviants, terrified that they might
go killing at any moment. There is no fundamental right to be free from a
propaganda campaign to turn America against you.

Note what I do not propose.

I do not propose infringing on First Amendment rights, even the right tio
disagree with my proposed policy, or to run a counter-campaign to attempt to
get Americans to accept deviants.

I do not propose taking away their Second Amendment rights. Deviancy will
not be deemed sufficient cause to prohibit a person from keeping and bearing
arms

I do not propose taking away Third Amendment rights.

I do not propose taking away Fourth Amendment rights.

I do not propose taking away Fifth, Sixth, Seventh, or Eight Amendment
rights. Deviants accused of crimes will still be entitled to due process of
law.

This leaves equal protection. Deviants are not a suspect class, so rational
basis scrutiny applies. all the policies I mentioned are rationally related
to the compelling interest of public safety. The policies I propose will
survive a federal equal protection challenge.

Here was a response by Scott Jacobs.

The first politician who actually suggests what you just discribed should be
hung from a tall pole as a warning to others.

A government that enacts such measures would find itself on the business end
of the first rebal army I could put together, which would have the sole
purpose in life of purging from creation every shitpile that voted for it.

You and your “label the deviants” bullshit are anti-liberty. That you could
sit there and not see any fucking problem with using a “51% of the evidence”
standard to label someone – anyone – enrages me to the point that I now
understand why Almighty God has seen fit to refuse to grant me the power to
kill with my mind. You are nothing but a totalitarian, eagerly seeking a way
to punish what you consider to be wrong thought.

Fuck you. The day I would sit idle while shit like that happened is the day
they put a fucking tag on my toe.

You just try to push for this shit. You just try.

The Red Flag laws are much, much worse.

Where is Scott Jacobs’s rebel army?

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-09-15 11:52:57 UTC
On Sat, 14 Sep 2019 08:41:10 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed the mangina is.
Inane you are.
Not!
Are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about red flag laws.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about red flags mong?
Nithing, normal people do, for he is a world-renowned ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople do, for he is a world-despised
plagiarist.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless slant eyed
asshole. Everyone KNOWS your vapid Oriental excuse for a mind is
BLANK and you got, no opinions of your own.

The Peeler
2019-09-15 12:52:08 UTC
On Sun, 15 Sep 2019 04:52:57 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not!
Are!
Slave, if your master says NOT, it means NOT! Capisci, serb slave?
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do, for he is a world-renowned ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople do, for he is a world-despised
plagiarist.
But that's YOU again, in EVERY detail: you got no dick, you are subnormal
and you are world-despised!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment too, you gormless slant eyed
asshole.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Everyone KNOWS your vapid Oriental excuse for a mind is
BLANK and you got, no opinions of your own.
But you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN! Like you ALWAYS, whenever you open stupid
gob, dreckserb Razovic!
Cheers!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Loose Cannon
2019-09-09 11:58:05 UTC
Post by just-a-goy
HUH?
Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?
Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>
Can you imagine, the SHMELL? The jew SHTENCH???
An overwhelming, pungent, yet curious, blend of stale sweat, urine,
diarrhoea, garlic and schmaltz herring!

YUK! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Indeed.
The Peeler
2019-09-09 12:05:31 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 04:58:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Loose Cannon
Yup.
Indeed.
Yup, you are indeed a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
HQ
2019-09-09 12:09:39 UTC
Post by just-a-goy
HUH?
Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?
Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>
Can you imagine, the SHMELL? The jew SHTENCH???
An overwhelming, pungent, yet curious, blend of stale sweat, urine,
diarrhoea, garlic and schmaltz herring!
YUK! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Hay! Here's, an idea! Why don't, we GOOGLEFUCK sheenie Shein's

Cordlesshly, Q
TallHenry
2019-09-09 12:29:40 UTC
Post by HQ
Post by just-a-goy
HUH?
Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?
Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>
Can you imagine, the SHMELL? The jew SHTENCH???
An overwhelming, pungent, yet curious, blend of stale sweat, urine,
diarrhoea, garlic and schmaltz herring!
YUK! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Hay! Here's, an idea! Why don't, we GOOGLEFUCK sheenie Shein's
circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein!
For VHY, NOT? Excellent, SHUGGESHTION!

LOMPO!
The Peeler
2019-09-09 12:48:49 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 05:29:40 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by TallHenry
For VHY, NOT? Excellent, SHUGGESHTION!
LOMPO!
Good grief, jizz-guzzling Razovic! Make up your "mind", finally, either
SWALLOW it, or SPIT IT OUT! <tsk>
binzi kramer
2019-09-09 18:23:59 UTC
Post by TallHenry
Post by HQ
Post by just-a-goy
HUH?
Circumcished jew shubwomen too HIDEOUSH even for YOU?
Gotta, be!
<TSSSHK!>
Can you imagine, the SHMELL? The jew SHTENCH???
An overwhelming, pungent, yet curious, blend of stale sweat, urine,
diarrhoea, garlic and schmaltz herring!
YUK! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Hay! Here's, an idea! Why don't, we GOOGLEFUCK sheenie Shein's
circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein!
For VHY, NOT? Excellent, SHUGGESHTION!
It, ISH! LET'SH do it! SHOON!

LOMP!
The Peeler
2019-09-09 19:15:30 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 11:23:59 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by binzi kramer
It, ISH! LET'SH do it! SHOON!
LOMP!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your "mind", finally, either SWALLOW it, or
SPIT IT OUT! <tsk>
The Peeler
2019-09-09 12:29:52 UTC
On Mon, 09 Sep 2019 05:09:39 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by HQ
Hay! Here's, an idea! Why don't, we GOOGLEFUCK sheenie Shein's
circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein!
Well, YES, you ARE a VERY VERY sick asshole, pedophilic gay Razovic!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Loose Cannon
2019-09-09 12:10:13 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>,
sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (forging as "NEMO") wrote:

[flush]

On the one hand... so many Jewish geniuses:

"Nobel Prizes have been awarded to 892 individuals, of whom 201 were
Jewish descent, or 22.5%, although Jews comprise less than 0.2% of
the world's population."

On the other hand... old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron, a pathetic
sub-louse LOSER, who made a "living" peddling pirated, defective software
in London:

<quote>

Original Microsoft CD in jewel case with CD key sticker on the back.
Full version.
GBP 30=00 incl recorded delivery postage.
(sorry, spamtrap in original message)
e-mail to: ***@ukgateway.net

</quote>

How's that blood pressure now, old pedo Andrzej? LOL!!