HUH? <SHIGH> SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) etc) HAVE, any of your, jew shubrelatives or your shleazy shlimy jew shyshadmin committed SHUICIDE yet....
a little sanitary towel, please
2019-01-29 13:33:44 UTC
...as a reshult of being totally GOOGLEFUCKED?

HAVE, they jew pedo BARUCH?

If not, they SHOON WILL!

And it's ALL YOUR jew FAULT!

LOMPO!
The Jews
2019-01-29 13:49:01 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!)to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
...as a reshult of being totally GOOGLEFUCKED?
HAVE, they jew pedo BARUCH?
TRANSLATION: Since Gordon is too chicken shit to actually holocaust
anyone-- even if he has had the address for OVER A DECADE-- he will
continue typing their name over and over again until SOMETHING
happens, while he cowers under his shawl in his dank basement!

ROFLMJAO
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
If not, they SHOON WILL!
TRANSLATION: Never. LOL

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
2019-01-30 13:45:13 UTC
On Tue, 29 Jan 2019 05:49:01 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
...as a reshult of being totally GOOGLEFUCKED?
HAVE, they jew pedo BARUCH?
If not, they SHOON WILL!
And it's ALL YOUR jew FAULT!
LOMPO!
TRANSLATION ?
In yiddish you vant I should vrite jew bastard ?

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-01-30 13:50:13 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
...as a reshult of being totally GOOGLEFUCKED?
HAVE, they jew pedo BARUCH?
TRANSLATION: Since Gordon is too chicken shit to actually holocaust
anyone-- even if he has had the address for OVER A DECADE-- he will
continue typing their name over and over again until SOMETHING
happens, while he cowers under his shawl in his dank basement!
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
ROFLMJAO
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
If not, they SHOON WILL!
TRANSLATION: Never. LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
In yiddish you vant I should vrite jew bastard ?
You can't even write in English, glue huffer!

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
2019-01-31 13:37:46 UTC
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 05:50:13 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
...as a reshult of being totally GOOGLEFUCKED?
HAVE, they jew pedo BARUCH?
If not, they SHOON WILL!
And it's ALL YOUR jew FAULT!
LOMPO!
TRANSLATION ?
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
So many kricket's so few jew mini-cajone's !
In yiddish you vant I should vrite jew bastard ?
I can't even vrite in yiddish, thanks to my HCN gas huffing !
ROFLMHAO

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-01-31 13:51:23 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
If not, they SHOON WILL!
TRANSLATION: Never. LOL
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
In yiddish you vant I should vrite jew bastard ?
You can't even write in English, glue huffer!
ROFLMJAO
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
Cheers!
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-01 14:14:11 UTC
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 05:51:23 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
So many kricket's so few jew mini-cajone's !
In yiddish you vant I should vrite jew bastard ?
I can't even vrite in yiddish, thanks to my HCN gas huffing !
ROFLMHAO
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Thanks for confirming my jew impotence, my jew stupidity, and-- once
again-- my Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung !!
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !

L'chaim !

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-01 14:17:37 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
You can't even write in English, glue huffer!
ROFLMJAO
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2018 All Rights Reserved)
Cheers!
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!
LOL
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
Mostly your impotence! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-02 13:31:12 UTC
On Fri, 01 Feb 2019 06:17:37 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I can't even vrite in yiddish, thanks to my HCN gas huffing !
ROFLMHAO
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Thanks for confirming my jew impotence, my jew stupidity, and-- once
again-- my Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung !!
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
L'chaim !
Mostly my jew impotence ! LOL
Mostly jew bastard ! There's a LIMIT to vot, you subpeople can do
vith, your genitally mutilated abbreviated jew mini-schlong's !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-02 13:55:59 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!
LOL
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
Mostly your impotence! LOL
Mostly jew bastard ! There's a LIMIT to vot, us slavs can do
vith, our genetically mutated mini-schlong's !
Luckily for the World, you can't use them to reproduce-- not that
you've ever managed to get it in the correct hole anyway!

ROFLMJAO

Meanwhile the Jewish and People Of Color population of the world is
rising, the "white" population is declining, and there's nothing you
can do about it!

"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich

---
2019-02-03 12:53:51 UTC
On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 05:55:59 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Thanks for confirming my jew impotence, my jew stupidity, and-- once
again-- my Paralytische Angst vor Vernichtung !!
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
L'chaim !
Mostly my jew impotence ! LOL
Mostly jew bastard ! There's a LIMIT to vot, you subpeople can do
vith, your genitally mutilated abbreviated jew mini-schlong's !
Luckily for the World, we can't use them to reproduce-- not that
I've ever managed to get it in the correct hole anyway !
For you subpeople, the anus IS the correct hole ! AND through, a
hole in a sheet to preserve jew 'modesty' ! (does not apply at the
QMPL) !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-02-03 16:28:24 UTC
On Sun, 03 Feb 2019 04:53:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!
LOL
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
Mostly your impotence! LOL
Mostly jew bastard ! There's a LIMIT to vot, us slavs can do
vith, our genetically mutated mini-schlong's !
Luckily for the World, you can't use them to reproduce-- not that
you've ever managed to get it in the correct hole anyway!
ROFLMJAO
Meanwhile the Jewish and People Of Color population of the world is
rising, the "white" population is declining, and there's nothing you
can do about it!
Once we gay nazis will be able to conceive and procreate anally, we will
EASILY outpopulate you!
VERY easily, eh? LOL
Cheer's!
Shadow about anal Razovic:
"Not forgetting that her asshole is bigger than her brain."
MID: <57f3d883$0$10651$b1db1813$***@news.astraweb.com>
2019-02-04 13:35:40 UTC
On Sun, 03 Feb 2019 05:16:09 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Mostly my jew impotence ! LOL
Mostly jew bastard ! There's a LIMIT to vot, you subpeople can do
vith, your genitally mutilated abbreviated jew mini-schlong's !
Luckily for the World, we can't use them to reproduce-- not that
I've ever managed to get it in the correct hole anyway !
For you subpeople, the anus IS the correct hole ! AND through, a
hole in a sheet to preserve jew 'modesty' ! (does not apply at the
QMPL) !
You mean there is another hole they go into besides our jew ani ??????
[shaking head]

BTW for VHY you keep, changing the subject ? You KNOW you should be
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona !

You VANT those subpoepoa's dont you ???

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-04 13:49:58 UTC
Post by The Jews
Meanwhile the Jewish and People Of Color population of the world is
rising, the "white" population is declining, and there's nothing you
can do about it!
"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/
For us glue-huffers, the anus IS the correct hole !
Correct! It keeps your population down, just as one of your fellow
nazis above was noticing!
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
And THAT'S a good thing!
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
More Jews and people of color......
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
..... less mouth-breathing pedophiles like you!
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Any other questions? Report back!
BTW for VHY you keep, changing the subject ? You KNOW you should be
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona !
You VANT those subpoepoa's dont you ???
Where *ARE* they, Gordon? It's now February (just in case your
flue-soaked brain didn't know) and despite you impotently typing in
the names of all the Jews you're hiding from, no subpoenas!

Report back! LOL

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-05 13:38:48 UTC
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 05:49:58 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
For you subpeople, the anus IS the correct hole ! AND through, a
hole in a sheet to preserve jew 'modesty' ! (does not apply at the
QMPL) !
You mean there is another hole they go into besides our jew ani ??????
[shaking head]
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
SO many Kricket's, so few jew mini-cajone's
Vhere *ARE* they ?
For VHY you don't aks, jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?

And for VHY you keep, changing the subject ? You KNOW you should be

The Jews
2019-02-05 13:44:34 UTC
Post by The Jews
You VANT those subpoepoa's dont you ???
Where *ARE* they, Gordon? It's now February (just in case your
flue-soaked brain didn't know) and despite you impotently typing in
the names of all the Jews you're hiding from, no subpoenas!
Report back! LOL
For VHY you don't aks, jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
So you have no idea? I thought that was the whole idea behind
"Googlefucking!" LOL

I mean, besides hiding from all the Jews you're afraid of.

Report back!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-06 13:07:37 UTC
On Tue, 05 Feb 2019 05:44:34 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
SO many Kricket's, so few jew mini-cajone's
Vhere *ARE* they ?
For VHY you don't aks, jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
And for VHY you keep, changing the subject ? You KNOW you should be
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona !
You VANT those subpoepoa's dont you ???
So I got no idea ? I thought that was the whole idea behind
"Googlefucking !"
Just KEEP, doing it jew bastard !
I mean, besides hiding from all the Human's I'm afraid of.
Besides.

Report back jew bastard !

And thank youse for playing !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-06 13:24:06 UTC
Post by The Jews
For VHY you don't aks, jew shyster's Grabgeld and Grabgeld ?
So you have no idea? I thought that was the whole idea behind
"Googlefucking!" LOL
I mean, besides hiding from all the Jews you're afraid of.
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
Report back!
ROFLMJAO
Just KEEP, doing it jew bastard !
Humiliating you? Of COURSE we will! There's nothing you can do about
it!
And thank youse for humiliating me!
Not a problem Gordon! you're not much of a challenge, though.

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-07 14:43:22 UTC
On Wed, 06 Feb 2019 05:24:06 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
And for VHY you keep, changing the subject ? You KNOW you should be
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona !
You VANT those subpoepoa's dont you ???
So I got no idea ? I thought that was the whole idea behind
"Googlefucking !"
Just KEEP, doing it jew bastard !
I mean, beside's hiding from all the Human's I'm afraid of.
Beside's.
Report back jew bastard !
And thank youse for playing !
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Being humiliated by you ? Of COURSE ve vill ! There's nothing ve can do about
it !
Nothing jew bastard ! Enjoy !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-07 14:59:58 UTC
Post by The Jews
Just KEEP, doing it jew bastard !
Humiliating you? Of COURSE we will! There's nothing you can do about
it!
And thank youse for humiliating me!
Not a problem Gordon! you're not much of a challenge, though.
LOL
Nothing jew bastard ! Enjoy !
Of COURSE it's nothing new! You've been hiding from us for over a
decade!

We WILL enjoy it!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-08 14:04:50 UTC
On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:59:58 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Just KEEP, doing it jew bastard !
I mean, beside's hiding from all the Human's I'm afraid of.
Beside's.
Report back jew bastard !
And thank youse for playing !
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
Being humiliated by you ? Of COURSE ve vill ! There's nothing ve can do about
it !
Nothing jew bastard ! Enjoy !
Of COURSE it's nothing new ! I've been hiding from you for almost TWO YEAR'S !
You, HAVE jew bastard !
Ve VILL enjoy it !
You, VILL jew bastard !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-08 14:09:15 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
And thank youse for humiliating me!
Not a problem Gordon! you're not much of a challenge, though.
LOL
Nothing jew bastard ! Enjoy !
Of COURSE it's nothing new! You've been hiding from us for over a
decade!
We WILL enjoy it!
ROFLMJAO
I, HAVE jew bastard !
Post by The Jews
Ve VILL enjoy it !
You, VILL jew bastard !
And while you're cowering in your basement, your population is going
DOWN!

You're ALREADY out-numbered! LOL

"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/

That far off "pop" "pop" "pop" sound is the sound of beautiful Jewish
and bi-racial children being born as fast as we can make them!

ROFLMJAO

Report back!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-09 13:34:35 UTC
On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 06:09:15 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Being humiliated by you ? Of COURSE ve vill ! There's nothing ve can do about
it !
Nothing jew bastard ! Enjoy !
Of COURSE it's nothing new ! I've been hiding from you for almost TWO YEAR'S !
You, HAVE jew bastard !
Ve VILL enjoy it !
You, VILL jew bastard !
And while I'm cowering in my jew ghetto, our jew subpopulation is going
DOWN !
We're ALREADY out-numbered !
You, ARE jew bastard !

Add a 'holocaust'®™ or two and you'll be GONE !

For, GOOD !

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-09 13:53:43 UTC
Post by The Jews
That far off "pop" "pop" "pop" sound is the sound of beautiful Jewish
and bi-racial children being born as fast as we can make them!
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
ROFLMJAO
Report back!
We're ALREADY out-numbered !
Correct, glue-huffer!
Add a 'holocaust'®™ or two and you'll be GONE !
LOL

We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and you're too afraid to
come out of your basement!

ROFLMJAO

Get serious!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-10 13:28:14 UTC
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 05:53:43 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
MORE Kricket's ? Where are, the jew mini-cajone's ???
Post by The Jews
We're ALREADY out-numbered !
You, ARE jew bastard !
Correct !
Right !
Post by The Jews
Add a 'holocaust'®™ or two and you'll be GONE !
For, GOOD !
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and we're too afraid to
come out of our jew ghettos !
You'll be, DRAGGED out jew bastard !

WHICH, jew ghetto is it that you infest again ? Be, SPECIFIC now
y'hear !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-10 13:41:55 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by The Jews
We're ALREADY out-numbered !
Correct, glue-huffer!
Add a 'holocaust'®™ or two and you'll be GONE !
LOL
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and you're too afraid to
come out of your basement!
ROFLMJAO
Get serious!
You'll be, DRAGGED out jew bastard !
BWAH ha ha hah a ha ha hah ah a hah ah ah ah ah ah a hah ah a hah ah
ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ah ahah ah ah ah ah ah ahahah aha
[continued in next post]
2019-02-11 12:33:26 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:41:55 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
Add a 'holocaust'®™ or two and you'll be GONE !
For, GOOD !
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and we're too afraid to
come out of our jew ghetto's !
You'll be, DRAGGED out jew bastard !
WHICH, jew ghetto is it that you infest again ? Be, SPECIFIC now
y'hear !
BWA
Stop CRYING and pull yourself together, asshole !

No, WONDER you won't reveal which jew ghetto you infest !

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-11 12:42:21 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
[continued from previous post]
ah a ha ha ha ha hah ah ahah ah ahahah ah ah ah a hah a hah ah ah a
hah ah a hah ah a ha haha ah a ha ha ha ha hah ah ahah ah ahahah ah ah
ah a hah a hah ah ah a hah ah a hah ah a ha ha
Oh my, that was a gut buster, Gordon! "We'll drag you out!" LOL
OK, where [chuckle] were we?
WHICH, jew ghetto is it that you infest again ? Be, SPECIFIC now
y'hear !
Ooooooooh! Does this mean your copy of "Thousands of New Excuses To
Avoid Holocausting Jews" arrived from Amazon, Gordon?
LOL
I'll Stop CRYING and pull myself together, !
No you won't, Gordon. Not until we tell you to.

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-12 13:30:42 UTC
On Mon, 11 Feb 2019 04:42:21 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Post by The Jews
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and we're too afraid to
come out of our jew ghetto's !
You'll be, DRAGGED out jew bastard !
WHICH, jew ghetto is it that you infest again ? Be, SPECIFIC now
y'hear !
BWA
Stop CRYING and pull yourself together, asshole !
No, WONDER you won't reveal which jew ghetto you infest !
No I won't. Not until you tell me to.
I've been, telling you for TWO YEAR'S to reveal which jew ghetto you
infest and you STILL haven't grown the jew mini-cajone's to do it !

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-12 13:55:30 UTC
Post by The Jews
I'll Stop CRYING and pull myself together, !
No you won't, Gordon. Not until we tell you to.
LOL
I've been, telling you for TWO YEAR'S to reveal which jew ghetto you
infest becuase I still have lame excuses to avoid holocausting you!
Pretty sure we've heard all your lame excuses already, Gordon! You
going to tell us you grew a second brain cell and came up with some
more?

Are you SURE they weren't the same ones you used LAST time?

Check the list and report back, short eyes!

Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)

He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July
He claimed he had identified where I lived
He claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
He then identified the exact address
He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
He refuses to say HOW the info he wants can be delivered to him or
what he'll accept as proof.

Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged if he continued, so he
started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...

Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Why does he have no forms, and no facts?

Because he desperately wanted to avoid being Nuremberged immediately
upon his arrival.

[chuckle]

For details, see Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>
Updated version: Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-13 14:22:21 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:55:30 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
BWA
Stop CRYING and pull yourself together, asshole !
No, WONDER you won't reveal which jew ghetto you infest !
No I won't. Not until you tell me to.
I've been, telling you for TWO YEAR'S to reveal which jew ghetto you
infest and you STILL haven't grown the jew mini-cajone's to do it !
Pretty sure you've heard all our lame jew excuse's already !
You going to tell us you grew a second jew b'rain cell and came up
with some more ?

Let's, HEAR 'em jew bastard !

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-13 22:33:17 UTC
Post by The Jews
Why does he have no forms, and no facts?
Because he desperately wanted to avoid being Nuremberged immediately
upon his arrival.
[Kricket-der-Angst.wav] (© 2019 All Rights Reserved)
Post by The Jews
[chuckle]
You going to tell us if we grew a second b'rain cell we could came up
with some more ?
Even with a THIRD brain cell you couldn't come up with any more,

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-14 13:06:07 UTC
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 14:33:17 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
I've been, telling you for TWO YEAR'S to reveal which jew ghetto you
infest and you STILL haven't grown the jew mini-cajone's to do it !
Pretty sure you've heard all our lame jew excuse's already !
You going to tell us you grew a second jew b'rain cell and came up
with some more ?
Let's, HEAR 'em jew bastard !
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
MORE Kricket's ? But STILL no jew mini-cajone's !
Even with a THIRD jew b'rain cell I couldn't come up with any more !
Even.

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-14 14:23:53 UTC
Post by The Jews
You going to tell us if we grew a second b'rain cell we could came up
with some more excuses to avoid holocausting you ?
Even with a THIRD brain cell you couldn't come up with any more,
glue-huffer!
LOL
Even.
Even.

Face it, Gordon. You're just too cowardly to do ANYTHING.

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-15 14:43:23 UTC
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 06:23:53 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
[Kricket-der-Vernichtung.wav] (© 2017 All Rights Reserved)
MORE Kricket's ? But STILL no jew mini-cajone's !
Even with a THIRD jew b'rain cell I couldn't come up with any more !
Even.
Face it. I'm just too cowardly to do ANYTHING.
Just.

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-15 14:51:43 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
You going to tell us if we grew a second b'rain cell we could came up
with some more excuses to avoid holocausting you ?
Even with a THIRD brain cell you couldn't come up with any more,
glue-huffer!
LOL
Even.
Even.
Face it, Gordon. You're just too cowardly to do ANYTHING.
ROFLMJAO
Well you don't have to go TELL everyone!
Your cowardice is no secret, glue-huffer.

Hiding from Barry for decades is proof of that!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-16 12:33:22 UTC
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 06:51:43 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Face it. I'm just too cowardly to do ANYTHING.
Just.
My jew cowardice is no secret, nor my HCN gas-huffing
Nor.
Hiding from you for TWO YEAR'S is jew proof of that !
Conclusive.

#me joo

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-16 13:17:20 UTC
Post by The Jews
Well you don't have to go TELL everyone!
Your cowardice is no secret, glue-huffer.
Hiding from Barry for decades is proof of that!
ROFLMJAO
Conclusive.
Sho' 'nuff! LOL

I'll bet you lay awake at nights, after you're done felching your mom
wishing you had the cajones to GET THE JOB DONE.

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-17 13:55:54 UTC
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 05:17:20 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
My jew cowardice is no secret, nor my HCN gas-huffing
Nor.
Hiding from you for TWO YEAR'S is jew proof of that !
Conclusive.
Sho' 'nuff !
Sho' huff jew bastard ?

I'll bet you lay awake at jew nights, after you're done felching your
circumcised jew mom wishing you had the jew mini-cajone's to GET THE
JOB DONE.

Not a foreskin's chance in Haifa jew bastard !

[chortle]

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-02-17 15:12:42 UTC
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 05:55:54 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Your cowardice is no secret, glue-huffer.
Hiding from Barry for decades is proof of that!
ROFLMJAO
Conclusive.
Sho' 'nuff! LOL
I'll bet you lay awake at nights, after you're done felching your mom
wishing you had the cajones to GET THE JOB DONE.
[chuckle]
Sho' huff jew master !
No buts about it, serb slave !
#me joo
#you asshole!
Cheer's!
The Jews
2019-02-17 16:45:02 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Your cowardice is no secret, glue-huffer.
Hiding from Barry for decades is proof of that!
ROFLMJAO
Conclusive.
Sho' 'nuff! LOL
I'll bet you lay awake at nights, after you're done felching your mom
wishing you had the cajones to GET THE JOB DONE.
[chuckle]
Not a foreskin's chance in Haifa jew bastard !
We already know- Barry and EVERY other Jew is perfectly safe from you.

-Gordon Radovich
The Jews
2019-02-18 15:58:10 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
I'll bet you lay awake at nights, after you're done felching your mom
wishing you had the cajones to GET THE JOB DONE.
[chuckle]
Not a foreskin's chance in Haifa jew bastard !
We already know- Barry and EVERY other Jew is perfectly safe from you.
LOL
Typical incajonic jew chickenshits !
For VHY jew pedophile Baruch has NEVER volunteered for
'holocausting'®™ ?
LOL You poor, helpless, cowardly goose-steppers can't do it on your
own any more, can you? You need VOLUNTEERS!

TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-19 13:28:30 UTC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 07:58:10 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
We already know- Barry and EVERY other jew is perfectly safe from you beacuse NONE of
us are prepared to grow mini-cajone's and prove where we infest and get, 'holocausted'®™ !!
Typical incajonic jew chickenshits !
For VHY jew pedophile Baruch has NEVER volunteered for
'holocausting'®™ ?
We poor, helpless, cowardly incajonic jew bastard's can't get 'holocausted'®™ on our
own any more, can we ? We need to VOLUNTEER !!
But, but, simply rounding up you subhuman semite's for extraordinary
rendition to jew them park's might conceivably be misconstrued as
being 'anti-semitic'®™ ! G-d forbid !

TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!

Now get, out there with your high pitched jew marketing voice and
SELL !

BTW what happened to that other incajonic jew bastard Avenging Fairy ?
Any time we say BOO to the little jew cunt he disappears for month's
on end !

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-19 13:35:57 UTC
Post by The Jews
For VHY jew pedophile Baruch has NEVER volunteered for
'holocausting'®™ ?
LOL You poor, helpless, cowardly goose-steppers can't do it on your
own any more, can you? You need VOLUNTEERS!
TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!
TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!
It is, in a pathetic sort of way!

When did Jews make you become so emasculated that you couldn't look at
one without peeing your panties?

The day you were born, I bet.

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-20 13:00:22 UTC
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 05:35:57 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>

<jew smut b'rissed>
.
BTW what happened to that other incajonic jew bastard Avenging Fairy ?
Any time we say BOO to the little jew cunt he disappears for month's
on end !
It is, in a pathetic sort of way !
He got, even FEWER jew mini-cajone's than YOU !
When did Human's make me become so emasculated that I couldn't look at
one without peeing my jew pantie's ?
The day you were excreted, I bet.

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-20 13:18:52 UTC
Post by The Jews
TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!
It is, in a pathetic sort of way!
When did Jews make you become so emasculated that you couldn't look at
one without peeing your panties?
The day you were born, I bet.
LOL
I have no answer, my Jew Master.
We know you don't. That's why you're our slaves, Gordon.

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-21 14:37:34 UTC
On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:18:52 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
BTW what happened to that other incajonic jew bastard Avenging Fairy ?
Any time we say BOO to the little jew cunt he disappears for month's
on end !
He got, even FEWER jew mini-cajone's than YOU !
You know we don't. That's why we're your slaves.
Right !
When did Human's make me become so emasculated that I couldn't look at
one without peeing my jew pantie's ?
The day you were excreted, I bet.
Right !
RIGHT !

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-21 14:45:22 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
When did Jews make you become so emasculated that you couldn't look at
one without peeing your panties?
The day you were born, I bet.
LOL
I have no answer, my Jew Master.
We know you don't. That's why you're our slaves, Gordon.
LOL
RIGHT , my Jew Master !

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-22 13:24:52 UTC
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:45:22 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
When did Human's make me become so emasculated that I couldn't look at
one without peeing my jew pantie's ?
The day you were excreted, I bet.
Right !
RIGHT !
LOL
LOLOK

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews

-Gordon Radovich
2019-02-23 13:58:15 UTC
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 05:49:27 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
Right !
RIGHT !
LOL
LOLOK
LOL
LOLOK!

You wasted one third of your daily jew response allocation for THAT?
Dumb jew subfuck!

#me joo

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-23 14:23:35 UTC
Post by The Jews
We know you don't. That's why you're our slaves, Gordon.
LOL
RIGHT , my Jew Master !
LOL
LOLOK
LOL
You wasted one third of your daily jew response allocation for THAT?
LOL

You poor dumb slav! You don't understand that EVERYTHING is wasted on
you!
2019-02-24 14:02:32 UTC
On Sat, 23 Feb 2019 06:23:35 -0800, grubby uppity little post editing
jew bastard neo-kapo foreskin amputee, oven dodger, Geldverleiher,
holocaust Überlebender und Wiedergutmachungantragsteller®™ Klaun
'Feigling-Unglück' Scheisseziegelsteine <***@world-infestation.org>
wrote:

<jew smut b'rissed>
LOL
LOLOK!
You wasted one third of your daily jew response allocation for THAT?
Dumb jew subfuck!
LOL
You poor dumb semitic jew subfuck ! You don't understand that
EVERYTHING is wasted on you ! Especially oxygen !

#me joo

Cheer's!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-24 14:54:51 UTC
Post by The Jews
You wasted one third of your daily jew response allocation for THAT?
LOL
You poor dumb slav! You don't understand that EVERYTHING is wasted on
you!
Well why do you think that Hitler hated slavs? We're worthless!
Oh yeah! Hitler hated slavs TOO!

LOL

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944

The Peeler
2019-02-22 14:08:28 UTC
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 05:24:52 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
When did Jews make you become so emasculated that you couldn't look at
one without peeing your panties?
The day you were born, I bet.
LOL
I have no answer, my Jew Master.
We know you don't. That's why you're our slaves, Gordon.
LOL
RIGHT , my Jew Master !
LOL
LOLOK
"LOLOK"??? Is that the sound you make when you choke on dick, cocksucking
Razovic? Whose cock is it this time? <BG>
#me joo
#you asshole!
Cheer's!
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2019-02-21 17:47:27 UTC
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:37:34 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
When did Jews make you become so emasculated that you couldn't look at
one without peeing your panties?
The day you were born, I bet.
LOL
I have no answer, my Jew Master.
We know you don't. That's why you're our slaves, Gordon.
LOL
Right !
Of course he's right!
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
When did Human's make me become so emasculated that I couldn't look at
one without peeing my jew pantie's ?
The day you were excreted, I bet.
Right !
RIGHT !
No buts about it, you serb piece of shit!
#me joo
#you asshole!
Cheer's!
***@thruhikinggear about dumb anal Goran Razovic's strange predilections:
"The anus is the last refuge of the Rev Razofag."
MID: <13451fe7-ff36-413a-8c0b-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-02-20 18:06:27 UTC
On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:00:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
LOL You poor, helpless, cowardly goose-steppers can't do it on your
own any more, can you? You need VOLUNTEERS!
TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!
TOO FUNNY !!!!!!!
It is, in a pathetic sort of way!
I got, even FEWER nazi mini-cajone's than most other nazis !
That's understood, housebound sexual cripple! LOL
Post by The Jews
When did Jews make you become so emasculated that you couldn't look at
one without peeing your panties?
The day you were born, I bet.
LOL
The day I was excreted, you bet.
Well, we appreciate your "openness", asshole!
#me joo
#you asshole!
Cheer's!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 05:28:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
[...]
SOOO much PSYCHOTIC BULLSHIT in one retarded gay little nazi head, gay
retarded anal Razovic? LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-23 14:11:01 UTC
Post by The Jews
[...]
You got that right!

The Revd is such a pathetic mangina!

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/kat-ainsworth/lester-black-washington-state-sheriffs-are-reckless-and-subverting-state-law-on-assault-rifles/#comment-4198311

NO, I REFUSE.

I love it when the anti-gun cultists have a foot stampy tantrum when I tell
them that.

---
https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2019-02-18 18:43:15 UTC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 07:20:56 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
We already know- Barry and EVERY other Jew is perfectly safe from you.
LOL
Typical incajonic serbian chickenshit !
We KNOW! What you serb chickenshits loved to do during your last Balkan war,
was shoot to death defenseless women and children from your safe hideouts!
#me joo
#you asshole!
Cheer's!
The Peeler
2019-02-16 19:05:09 UTC
On Sat, 16 Feb 2019 04:33:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Well you don't have to go TELL everyone!
Your cowardice is no secret, glue-huffer.
Hiding from Barry for decades is proof of that!
ROFLMJAO
Conclusive.
Not just conclusive; it's OBVIOUS!
#me joo
#you asshole!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Cheer's!
Professeur de merde, Robert Faurisson
2019-02-15 15:10:34 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_suicides_in_1945_Nazi_Germany

TSSK!
The Peeler
2019-02-15 15:12:08 UTC
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 06:43:23 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Even.
Face it, Gordon. You're just too cowardly to do ANYTHING.
ROFLMJAO
Just.
EXACTLY, asshole Razovic!
The Peeler
2019-02-14 17:33:36 UTC
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 05:06:07 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Even with a THIRD brain cell you couldn't come up with any more,
glue-huffer!
LOL
Even.
Just like YOU couldn't fuck even if you had three balls, sexually crippled
Razovic! LOL
#me joo
#you asshole
Cheer's!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,
she got no life outside Usenet AT ALL!
The Peeler
2019-02-13 17:49:35 UTC
On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 06:22:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
I'll Stop CRYING and pull myself together, !
No you won't, Gordon. Not until we tell you to.
LOL
I've been, telling you for TWO YEAR'S to reveal which jew ghetto you
infest becuase I still have lame excuses to avoid holocausting you!
Pretty sure we've heard all your lame excuses already, Gordon! You
going to tell us you grew a second brain cell and came up with some
more?
Are you SURE they weren't the same ones you used LAST time?
Check the list and report back, short eyes!
You going to tell us you grew a second jew b'rain cell and came up
with some more ?
I told you already, Retardovic: imitating your superiors will NOT make you
look superior like them ...quite to the contrary, poor idiot! LOL
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-17 17:46:28 UTC
Post by The Jews
I've been, telling you for TWO YEAR'S to reveal which jew ghetto you
infest becuase I still have lame excuses to avoid holocausting you!
Pretty sure we've heard all your lame excuses already, Gordon! You
going to tell us you grew a second brain cell and came up with some
more?
Are you SURE they weren't the same ones you used LAST time?
Check the list and report back, short eyes!
You going to tell us you grew a second jew b'rain cell and came up
with some more ?
I told you already, Retardovic: imitating your superiors will NOT make you
look superior like them ...quite to the contrary, poor idiot! LOL
The mangina is just a low-grade Nazi who hates the Judenvolk.

Here is Chris's comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/mn-congresswoman-apologizes-for-anti-semitism-by-attacking-the-nra-second-amendment-rights/#comment-4194194

She’s just a Jew hater, like all other Jew haters, seeking to disarm her
intended victims.

---
https://www.avg.com
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-18 16:56:47 UTC
On Sun, 17 Feb 2019 09:46:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is just a low-grade Nazi who hates the Judenvolk.
YOU are just a minimum-grade GBLTPQC+ gook jewlover who zsuckles the
fat sagging ani of the judendreckuntervolk.
Wrong.

But you keep bringing up ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek the uppity ape, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek
you, you gormless slant eyed slope.
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.

Here is my comment.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/mn-congresswoman-apologizes-for-anti-semitism-by-attacking-the-nra-second-amendment-rights/#comment-4195495

What difference does that make?

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-19 13:28:30 UTC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 08:56:47 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is just a low-grade Nazi who hates the Judenvolk.
YOU are just a minimum-grade GBLTPQC+ gook jewlover who zsuckles the
fat sagging ani of the judendreckuntervolk.
Wrong.
NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you keep bringing up ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek the uppity ape, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek
you, you gormless slant eyed slope.
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.
Needledick. he IS an ape. An UPPITY ape.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you mindless
Oriental monkey.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito
2019-02-19 14:34:52 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is just a low-grade Nazi who hates the Judenvolk.
YOU are just a minimum-grade GBLTPQC+ gook jewlover who zsuckles the
fat sagging ani of the judendreckuntervolk.
Wrong.
NOT.
So totally wrong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you keep bringing up ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek the uppity ape, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek
you, you gormless slant eyed slope.
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.
Needledick. he IS an ape. An UPPITY ape.
Not that you can show.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you mindless
Oriental monkey.
You could never handle my comments.

Here is another comment from me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/mn-congresswoman-apologizes-for-anti-semitism-by-attacking-the-nra-second-amendment-rights/#comment-4195496

So why is there not a similar concern regarding Catholicism (aside from fans
of the late Jack Chick)?

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-20 13:00:26 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is just a low-grade Nazi who hates the Judenvolk.
YOU are just a minimum-grade GBLTPQC+ gook jewlover who zsuckles the
fat sagging ani of the judendreckuntervolk.
Wrong.
NOT.
So totally wrong.
So NOT.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
But you keep bringing up ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is Chris's comment.
Greek the uppity ape, greek his inane plagiarised comment and greek
you, you gormless slant eyed slope.
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.
Needledick. he IS an ape. An UPPITY ape.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you mindless
Oriental monkey.
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you inane Oriental monkey!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito
2019-02-20 15:13:50 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.
Needledick. he IS an ape. An UPPITY ape.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
You made the claim.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you mindless
Oriental monkey.
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you inane Oriental monkey!
Here is another comment from me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/mn-congresswoman-apologizes-for-anti-semitism-by-attacking-the-nra-second-amendment-rights/#comment-4195517

Why does not rhe media consider this a scandal?

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-21 14:37:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.
Needledick. he IS an ape. An UPPITY ape.
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
You made the claim.
You can't disprove it.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you mindless
Oriental monkey.
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You got, no evidence of originality.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you inane Oriental monkey!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you gormless slant eyed slope!

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

Michael Ejercito
2019-02-21 17:26:27 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You got, no evidence of originality.
Originality is presumed.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you inane Oriental monkey!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you gormless slant eyed slope!
you could not handle my comments fifteen years ago; you can not handle
them today.

Here is another comment from me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/mn-congresswoman-apologizes-for-anti-semitism-by-attacking-the-nra-second-amendment-rights/#comment-4194570

I would not be surprised if it turned out she was giving blow jobs to Steve
King over their mutual disdain for the Judenvolk.

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-22 13:24:51 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You got, no evidence of originality.
Originality is presumed.
Only for HUMANS. PLAGIARISM is presumed for subhumans like you,
jewdith borgman and Chrissie Morton.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you inane Oriental monkey!
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you gormless slant eyed slope!
you could not handle my comments fifteen years ago; you can not handle
them today.
Your inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling fifteen years
ago and they don't justify handling now.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you gormless GBLTPQC+ slope.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-02-22 14:19:21 UTC
On Fri, 22 Feb 2019 05:24:51 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Originality is presumed.
Only for HUMANS. PLAGIARISM is presumed for subhumans like you,
jewdith borgman and Chrissie Morton.
THEY are the Humans! YOU are the projecting subhuman perverted psychopathic
swine! ...and there is NO way for you to hide it!
Post by Michael Ejercito
you could not handle my comments fifteen years ago; you can not handle
them today.
Your inane plagiarised comments didn't JUSTIFY handling fifteen years
ago and they don't justify handling now.
IOW, you ADMIT that you can't handle them! So, what's new? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you gormless GBLTPQC+ slope.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Cheers!
Dumb anal serb peasant Goran Razovic and her "Latin" she learned from her
limey priests:
"Caco ergo sum."
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-22 16:23:21 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You got, no evidence of originality.
Originality is presumed.
Only for HUMANS. PLAGIARISM is presumed for subhumans like you,
jewdith borgman and Chrissie Morton.
Not by any normal standards of evidence.

Here is another comment from me.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/2019/02/john-boch/mn-congresswoman-apologizes-for-anti-semitism-by-attacking-the-nra-second-amendment-rights/#comment-4195481

The anti-gun cult defies morality.

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-23 13:58:18 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You got, no evidence of originality.
Originality is presumed.
Only for HUMANS. PLAGIARISM is presumed for subhumans like you,
jewdith borgman and Chrissie Morton.
Not by any normal standards of evidence.
WE set the normal standards of evidence, asshole! YOU abide by them!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, and greek you, you gormless slant eyed
GBLTPQC+ mongoloid.

Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew alash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Peeler
2019-02-21 17:56:48 UTC
On Thu, 21 Feb 2019 06:37:21 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
You made the claim.
You can't disprove it.
He doesn't talk like an ape. But YOU talk like a PIG, serbian sow!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You have no evidence of plagiarism.
You got, no evidence of originality.
We got EVERY evidence of originality: there are NO other comments like his!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you gormless slant eyed slope!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Cheers!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Wed, 20 Feb 2019 05:00:26 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
So totally wrong.
So NOT.
Slave, your master said SO TOTALLY WRONG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
Not that you can show otherwise.
He doesn't come across as an ape. YOU, though, come across as a PIG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You could never handle my comments.
Your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED handling, mong.
IOW, you ADMIT that you could never handle his comments!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Greek that one too then, you inane Oriental monkey!
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Cheers!
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Tue, 19 Feb 2019 05:28:30 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Wrong.
NOT.
Slave, your master just said WRONG!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, there is nothing ape about Chris.
Needledick. he IS an ape. An UPPITY ape.
HE's no ape. But you are a PIG ...a tremendously STINKING pig!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you mindless
Oriental monkey.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Cheers!
Michael about gay psychopathic Razovic:
"The mangina is an inferior form of life."
MID: <q1ao48$ubd$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2019-02-18 18:30:45 UTC
On Mon, 18 Feb 2019 07:20:57 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
I told you already, Retardovic: imitating your superiors will NOT make you
look superior like them ...quite to the contrary, poor idiot! LOL
The mangina is just a low-grade Nazi who hates the Judenvolk.
YOU are just a minimum-grade GBLTPQC+ gook jewlover who zsuckles the
fat sagging ani of the judendreckuntervolk.
Your master is nothing of that! YOU are ALL of that, you endlessly
projecting psychopathic swine and slave!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2019-02-12 14:11:39 UTC
On Tue, 12 Feb 2019 05:30:42 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Ooooooooh! Does this mean your copy of "Thousands of New Excuses To
Avoid Holocausting Jews" arrived from Amazon, Gordon?
LOL
I'll Stop CRYING and pull myself together, !
No you won't, Gordon. Not until we tell you to.
LOL
I've been, crying for TWO YEAR'S
Awww, come on! You've been crying for OVER TWENTY YEARS!!!! Stick to the
facts, you endlessly crying hysterical gay nazi bitch! <tsk>
#me joo
<BG> Poor helpless psychotic idiot!
Cheer's!
The Jews
2019-02-10 13:45:04 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
capable to coming up with something original by posting:

ha ah a ha ha ha ha hah ah ahah ah ahahah ah ah ah a hah a hah ah ah a
hah ah a hah ah a ha ha ha ah a ha ha ha ha hah ah ahah ah ahahah ah
ah ah a hah a hah ah ah a hah ah a hah ah a ha haha ah a ha ha ha ha
hah ah ahah ah ahahah ah ah ah a hah a hah ah ah a hah ah a hah ah a
ha haha ah a ha ha ha ha hah ah ahah ah ahahah ah ah ah a hah a hah ah

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-02-10 17:00:44 UTC
On Sun, 10 Feb 2019 05:28:14 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
LOL
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and you're too afraid to
come out of your basement!
ROFLMJAO
Get serious!
I'll be, DRAGGED out jew master !
Is THAT the reason why you became the housebound COWARD that you are known
to be all over Usenet, you abnormal cretin? LOL

Michael Ejercito
2019-02-14 17:16:40 UTC
Post by The Jews
LOL
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and you're too afraid to
come out of your basement!
ROFLMJAO
Get serious!
I'll be, DRAGGED out jew master !
Is THAT the reason why you became the housebound COWARD that you are known
to be all over Usenet, you abnormal cretin? LOL
Indeed.

What a mangina he is!

Michael

---
https://www.avg.com
2019-02-15 14:43:32 UTC
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:16:40 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a mangina he is!
What a craven GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy you are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Cheers!

RJ (preferred jew aliash)

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Jews
2019-02-15 14:56:25 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again!
Kinda weird how Gordon thinks flushing the toilet provides him with
BETTER air. He must love all that vaporized fecal matter traveling up
his nose.

-Gordon Radovich
The Peeler
2019-02-15 15:09:11 UTC
On Fri, 15 Feb 2019 06:43:32 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
Post by The Jews
We love it when you talk about "holocaust" and you're too afraid to
come out of your basement!
ROFLMJAO
Get serious!
I'll be, DRAGGED out jew master !
Is THAT the reason why you became the housebound COWARD that you are known
to be all over Usenet, you abnormal cretin? LOL
Indeed.
Inane.
You and your existence certainly are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a mangina he is!
What a craven GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy you are!
Stop projecting your OWN deviation onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
MID: <***@4ax.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-02-15 16:59:55 UTC
On Thu, 14 Feb 2019 09:16:40 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
Nithing, we also watch classy young ladies.

https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
2019-02-09 16:58:09 UTC
On Sat, 09 Feb 2019 05:34:35 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
And while you're cowering in your basement, your population is going
DOWN!
You're ALREADY out-numbered! LOL
"Today, according to the latest U.S. Census - only 23% of the American
population under the age of 18 is WHITE. Already, four U.S. states are
MAJORITY NON-WHITE, and 10% of all counties in America are MAJORITY
NON-WHITE. World-wide, White women of child-bearing age comprise only
3% of the earth's population. Do these FACTS disturb you? "
-http://www.americannaziparty.com/
That far off "pop" "pop" "pop" sound is the sound of beautiful Jewish
and bi-racial children being born as fast as we can make them!
ROFLMJAO
Report back!
You, ARE hitting the nail on my stupid nazi head, jew master !
Indeed! Especially as all you gay nazis CAN'T procreate, regardless of how
often you try to impregnate each other! ROTFLOL!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
Cheer's!
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
The Peeler
2019-02-08 16:38:01 UTC
On Fri, 08 Feb 2019 06:04:50 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Not a problem Gordon! you're not much of a challenge, though.
LOL
Nothing jew bastard ! Enjoy !
Of COURSE it's nothing new! You've been hiding from us for over a
decade!
I, HAVE jew master ! And I will keep doing so until I breathe my last !
That's understood, poor housebound idiot and COWARD! <BG>

The Peeler
2019-02-07 17:08:06 UTC
On Thu, 07 Feb 2019 06:43:22 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Humiliating you? Of COURSE we will! There's nothing you can do about
it!
Nothing jew master !
That's what your master said, psychopathic twit!
Enjoy !
You can bet that he does! Just like we all do! LOL
Cheer's!
Tony about psychopath Razovic:
"You have really made a complete fool out your self but you are too dumb to
notice."
MID: <951ce6b3-9c49-4426-ba53-***@googlegroups.com>
The Peeler
2019-02-06 16:52:01 UTC
On Wed, 06 Feb 2019 05:07:37 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
So you have no idea? I thought that was the whole idea behind
"Googlefucking!" LOL
I mean, besides hiding from all the Jews you're afraid of.
Report back!
ROFLMJAO
Just KEEP, doing it jew master !
You mean exposing your COWARDICE, time and again? You can bet on it!
The Peeler
2019-02-04 17:17:10 UTC
On Mon, 04 Feb 2019 05:35:40 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
For us glue-huffers, the anus IS the correct hole !
Correct! It keeps your population down, just as one of your fellow
nazis above was noticing!
And THAT'S a good thing!
More Jews and people of color......
..... less mouth-breathing pedophiles like you!
Any other questions? Report back!
[shaking head]
BTW for VHY you keep, changing the subject ? You KNOW you should be
GOOGLEFUCKING sleazy circumcised jew cunt realtor Iris Finkelstein of
Scottsdale Arizona !
<snicker> For why [sic] do you believe that making a complete ass of
yourself in public is THE way to "fight back"? Or do you not even realize
that you KEEP making a total ass of yourself, serb idiot? LOL
You VANT those subpoepoa's dont you ???
Learn English, you ridiculous illiterate serb peasant!
Cheer's!
Dumb serb Razovic trying to peddle used satellite dishes on Usenet LOL:
"If you are in London or nearby, please e-mail me (***@callnetuk.com) - I
may have one available."
The Peeler
2019-02-02 19:07:04 UTC
On Sat, 02 Feb 2019 05:31:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!
LOL
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
Mostly your impotence! LOL
Mostly jew master ! There's a LIMIT to vot, subpeople like me can do
with, no dick at all !
That's understood, you ridiculous dickless wonder! LOL
The Jews
2019-02-03 12:43:15 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!
LOL
You're, VELCOME jew bastard !
Mostly your impotence! LOL
Mostly jew master ! There's a LIMIT to vot, subpeople like me can do
with, no dick at all !
That's understood, you ridiculous dickless wonder! LOL
And to top it off, he desperately feels the need to REMIND us several
times a day!

LOL

---
The Peeler
2019-02-01 16:35:16 UTC
On Fri, 01 Feb 2019 06:14:11 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
Thanks for confirming your impotence, your stupidity, and-- once
again-- your Paralytische Angst vor Juden!
LOL
You're, VELCOME jew master !
This is just TOO hilarious! You know yourself that you are a ridiculous,
impotent IDIOT and COWARD ...you just DON'T know what to do about it! LMAO
L'chaim !
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2019-01-31 16:18:55 UTC
On Thu, 31 Jan 2019 05:37:46 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
You can't even write in English, glue huffer!
ROFLMJAO
ROFLMHAO
Laughing your "Homo Ass" off, you ridiculous masochistic gay nazi cunt? LOL
Cheers!
Dumb anal Razovic admitting about his nazi kind:
"We've Been Counting jew ani and sucking them dry!!"
MID: <***@4ax.com>
The Peeler
2019-01-30 22:51:51 UTC
On Wed, 30 Jan 2019 05:45:13 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by The Jews
TRANSLATION: Since Gordon is too chicken shit to actually holocaust
anyone-- even if he has had the address for OVER A DECADE-- he will
continue typing their name over and over again until SOMETHING
happens, while he cowers under his shawl in his dank basement!
ROFLMJAO
Sounds like I'm a sick asshole !
Exactly!
Cheers!
The Peeler
2019-01-29 15:41:12 UTC
Does anyone have ANY idea what this hysterical idiot is ranting about again?
LOL
Post by a little sanitary towel, please
...as a reshult of being totally GOOGLEFUCKED?
HAVE, they jew pedo BARUCH?
If not, they SHOON WILL!
And it's ALL YOUR jew FAULT!
LOMPO!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA...!!! Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis,
ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such IDIOTS? LOL