John Gaunt did not like me reminding him he was sexually-attracted to children ...
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 16:05:54 UTC
Just a heads-up.

Gaunty did not like me reminding him he was sexually-attracted to
children, so The Sun are carrying out a balanced story on me and my
mission (as if), tomorrow.

I may be out for some time ;)

You can hear the whole of Today's wonderful show, right here:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sun_talk/

... but, I will be making the choice cuts available, very soon.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 16:42:32 UTC
The error I can admit to, is that I said '18' was a child. Of course,
18-year-olds who do appear be a child can be indecent, as an image.

The point I was attempting to make, was that at 17.99999999, being a
child stops, in this area, but John was not really allowing me to
clarify the point ;)

All my remaining comments stand.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 18:10:26 UTC
Apologies to regular readers, but I am making this the central
repository, for now, should anything happen to me (or others, for I
will protect myself, by *all* legal means) in the near future.

I had not heard the earlier parts of the show, when I had my go, but
having now done so, because of his hate speech, his filthy language
and purposeful misinformation, I accuse John Gaunt, directly, of the
following ...

In regards to what you and others are doing ...

You put the children at risk (directly and indirectly), of those who
have to register under the Act (and those who do not), from vigilante
action, by those whose ignorance and violence you fuel.

You put children at risk, by creating a false sense of security, in
regards to 'Stranger Danger', when the greatest risk of all, of
serious harm, is from family and friends.

In the USA, where similar attitudes persist, there have been a series
of child murders, by ex-offenders, who have had nothing left to lose,
due to public reaction, social disenfranchisement and draconian
punishments. We do not know how many more bodies are yet to be found.
The USA has lost track of more of its ex-offenders than any other
country.

The innocent and those who have served their time (all having
families) have been attacked and killed.

You put children at risk, by creating a degraded society, lacking
humanity, forgiveness and the reduction of real 'abuse'.

You should also remember this, John ...

A community, whether on-line or off, includes all its members. All
members have equivalent legal, Human and civil rights to that
membership and enjoy the right to a private life and the enjoyment of
it, free from offence, fear and harassment.

This means Free Speech must be balanced against these rights. There
are many people who believe their right to Free Speech is absolute;
this is not correct. However, we do believe it should be enabled, as
much as is reasonably possible.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 18:17:06 UTC
Chris Wittwer Thread ...

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/browse_thread/thread/72f5fabbdd67ff22/fdfdd10d89592a7e?hl=en&lnk=gst&q=wmcriticalestoppel%40googlemail.com#fdfdd10d89592a7e

"I have access to the sex offenders register which I cross- reference
the names with so I'm absolutely sure that the information I'm putting
on the site is watertight. There's no danger of making a mistake."

When asked how he had access to the sex offenders register, he
declined to comment.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Family-crusade-paedophiles/article-2104275-detail/article.html

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 18:25:30 UTC
*****

THE family of murdered schoolgirl Sarah Payne have backed a city man's
crusade to name and shame thousands of convicted sex offenders on
Facebook.

As revealed in yesterday's Echo, Chris Wittwer, 34, from Exminster,
masterminded the website that names 6,000 sex attackers from across
the UK.

Endorsement from the Payne family comes as Mr Wittwer is poised to add
a further 8,000 names and photos to the list.

Eight-year-old Sarah was killed by convicted paedophile (not) Roy
Whiting in July 2000.

Mr Wittwer said: "Sarah Payne's family have been in touch to say they
are behind me 100 per cent, and well done for what I'm trying to
achieve. They said that if the website had been around ten years ago,
maybe Sarah would still be alive.

http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/news/Family-crusade-paedophiles/article-2104275-detail/article.html

*****

TPCA STATEMENT RE: FACEBOOK OFFENDER DATABASE

TPCA STATEMENT By Fiona Crook RE: FACEBOOK OFFENDER DATABASE 30/04/10.

www.tpcauk.com.

Whilst we sincerely respect the media and those who work to protect
children from paedophilia, we would always be concerned about relying
on any information sourced solely from media reporting.

The ‘Sarah’s Law’ scheme is a crucial sex offender management tool
that helps everyone to better protect children, it’s all about the
public working with the proper ‘legally accountable authorities’ who
have ‘all’ of the official information on ‘all’ known offenders and
not just those flagged by the media.

If anyone has any concerns, we advise that they raise them with the
appropriate police authorities - to ensure that they get reliable
information, with proper support and guidance on what to do with any
answers they may get. Ends.

http://pub11.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=880374447&frmid=50&msgid=1059896&cmd=show

Fiona Crook is Sara Payne's Sister.

WM.
Brian P
I have never heard so much drivel in my life.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 18:57:52 UTC
Post by Brian P
I have never heard so much drivel in my life.
I did the best I could ;)

Choice cuts on the way.

WM
Brian P
I was talking about Gaunts show. Mind numbing.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 19:05:55 UTC
Post by Brian P
I was talking about Gaunts show. Mind numbing.
That's why I am trying to ease the pain.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 19:04:34 UTC
If folk don't want to plough through (there are some good points) or
wait, I come in at about 2:35:20

WM
paul
2010-05-05 09:31:57 UTC
Post by Nigel Oldfield
Post by Brian P
I have never heard so much drivel in my life.
I did the best I could ;)
"I take your point
I take your point
I take your point
I take your point"

You sounded like a rat caught in a trap.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-05 20:24:58 UTC
Post by paul
Post by Nigel Oldfield
Post by Brian P
I have never heard so much drivel in my life.
I did the best I could ;)
"I take your point
I take your point
I take your point
I take your point"
You sounded like a rat caught in a trap.
Really?

Odd, I did agree with almost all he was saying, at the time, and yet
he was disagreeing with it - no win really ;)

He is a funny old nut-job.

WM
BrianW
2010-05-05 22:05:55 UTC
Post by paul
Post by Nigel Oldfield
Post by Brian P
I have never heard so much drivel in my life.
I did the best I could ;)
"I take your point
I take your point
I take your point
I take your point"
You sounded like a rat caught in a trap.
It was a highly unequal contest. A self-serving, illogical, rambling
cunt on the one side. And Mr Gaunt on the other ...
Nigel Oldfield

WM
Mentalguy2k8
Nige gets ripped a new one in public again.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 19:29:15 UTC
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Nige gets ripped a new one in public again.
No trolls today thank you.

WM
Mentalguy2k8
2010-05-04 19:33:59 UTC
Post by Nigel Oldfield
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Nige gets ripped a new one in public again.
No trolls today thank you.
Still hurts, does it?

I'd give up the media interviews if I were you.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 19:37:58 UTC
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Still hurts, does it?
I'd give up the media interviews if I were you.
I am buzzing :)

WM
Mentalguy2k8
2010-05-04 19:40:02 UTC
Post by Nigel Oldfield
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Still hurts, does it?
I'd give up the media interviews if I were you.
I am buzzing :)
You're working on the basis that it's better to appear in the media and look
like a fool, than to never appear in the media?
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 19:50:48 UTC
Post by Mentalguy2k8
You're working on the basis that it's better to appear in the media and look
like a fool, than to never appear in the media?
I really cannot see your issue. All the points were made, lucidly,
calmly and and politely - even against that tirade of ignorance and
volume control.

Job done - we move on.

WM
Mentalguy2k8
Yes I agree, I thought Gaunty did very well considering.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 20:07:11 UTC
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Yes I agree, I thought Gaunty did very well considering.
How old are you again? I really do wonder sometimes.

WM
Mentalguy2k8
2010-05-04 21:06:06 UTC
Post by Nigel Oldfield
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Yes I agree, I thought Gaunty did very well considering.
How old are you again? I really do wonder sometimes.
Too old for you to fancy me, that's for sure. Mind you, that was the case
when I hit double figures.

He tied you in knots Nige. That's two appearances, two defeats. Time to
retire.
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 22:22:58 UTC
Post by Mentalguy2k8
Post by Nigel Oldfield
How old are you again? I really do wonder sometimes.
Too old for you to fancy me, that's for sure. Mind you, that was the case
when I hit double figures.
Like clockwork - too, too easy ;)
Post by Mentalguy2k8
He tied you in knots Nige. That's two appearances, two defeats. Time to
retire.
I am happy to discuss a blow-by-blow account (of the BBC video too, if
you like), identify which you think were his strongest portions and we
will begin.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-04 22:34:35 UTC
John(s),

I am very disappointed. It is as though no one *really* cares.

I guess it is a reflection of the writing ability of your typical
listener :)

Perhaps you were protesting a little too much, Gaunty?

http://www.mysun.co.uk/go/forum/view/88630/156638/suntalk

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-05 02:25:42 UTC
John(s),

Now, I have provided an image of me, in the videos, for Gaunty to pass
to Chris.

When Chris adds me to his South Yorkshire, Facebook Group, on behalf
of Gaunty (along with the forthcoming Sun article), then you will have
all that is required for your 'exposure'.

In that way, if I am harassed or worse, or there are any other
unfortunate outcomes, all will be clear how the process worked.

*****

Well? (Part 1) The Bulk

Well? (Part 2) A Little More

Well? (Part 3) Wiping Up The Mess

*****

Only two people would get these taken down ...

John Gaunt
Murdoch

So much for Copyright not being a concern and hypocrisy.

If you do, and I can be bothered, I will make sure they go to places
you will never get them down.

Plus, a few to follow.

*****

Cheers.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-05 03:45:58 UTC
"Pervert's Radio Slur

A CONVICTED paedophile was last night being investigated by cops after
ringing The Sun's radio station and telling listeners: "Everybody is
sexually attracted to children."

The ex-teacher, calling himself Nigel, told SunTalk host Jon Gaunt: "I
am no more a danger to a child than you are."

He admitted still being sexually attracted to kids. The pervert, from
Doncaster, South Yorks, was convicted of downloading child porn.

The Sun passed his phone number to South Yorkshire Police, who said:
"We will be investigating this"

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2959314/Convicted-paedophile-investigated-by-cops-after-ringing-The-Suns-radio-station.html

*****

Hahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhaahhha, no wait,
Haaahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahah ...

Nice pic, sad lad ... you talkin' to me???

No John Gaunt ... You are a dangerous, useless, gobby, uncouth,
ignorant, slimy, ass-licking, no-mark, second-rate, chicken-shit,
arsehole who fancies children ... THAT'S a slur and I am still being
factual, so to avoid any legal action (as if ... you are not too
strong on law, I read).

*****

So, let's have a look at this masterpiece of journalism ...

"A CONVICTED paedophile"

Not.

"was last night being investigated by cops"

Hello ... echo, echo, echo .....

Mmmmmm, my officers were not in, when I phoned the PPU, at around
4pm ... I guess they were launching the helicopter after me.

Actually, the poor buggers are run off their feet, bless 'em.

"after ringing The Sun's radio station and telling listeners:
"Everybody is sexually attracted to children.""

Well, within the set that may be attracted to anyone .... yes, Child =
0-17.9999999.

"There is no single law that defines the age of a child across the UK.
The UN Convention on the Rights of the Child, ratified by the UK
government in 1991, states that a child “means every human being below
the age of eighteen years unless, under the law applicable to the
child, majority is attained earlier.” (Article 1, Convention on the
Rights of the Child, 1989)"

Except, of course, the last sentence is not true, for indecent images
of children, in The UK.

"The ex-teacher, calling himself Nigel,"

Oooooo, they are sly, them dirty paedos.

"told SunTalk host Jon Gaunt: "I am no more a danger to a child than
you are.""

Evidentially.

"He admitted still being sexually attracted to kids."

I did not, but, of course, to some extent, I am - as I illustrate
above.

"The pervert, "

Oh, John, you sting me ... barbs and arrows.

"from Doncaster, South Yorks,"

In Doncaster, South Yorks.

"was convicted of downloading child porn."

Making John, 'Making'.

"The Sun passed his phone number to South Yorkshire Police,"

How odd, maybe they will write it down again.

"who said: "We will be investigating this"

Evenin' All.

*****

I DO hope there is more in the print edition, lads, or I may not be
able to contain myself.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-05 04:32:03 UTC
Pg 28, thin column 2, 3 column inches ... 25p

Gaunty's picture, on top of pg 26, to wipe my arse on ... Priceless.

I thank you.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-06 02:47:11 UTC
Old 'never give or accept blow jobs in Barnados' never tires when
there is cash in hand (well, as long as he thinks he has full control
over proceedings ;) ).

Gets us warmed up with some tits and then moves on ...

Published: 05 May 2010

Page 3 girls Peta, Becky and Rosie are live in the studio with Gaunty
(had a tie on for the occasion) to discuss the upcoming election and
respond to MPs Harriet Harman and Lynne Featherstone who, if Labour or
the LIb Dems win the election, would move swiftly to change the law
and ban Page 3 forever.

***'Nigel The Paedo'***

Facebook member Chris Wittwer has had his page suspended after naming
thousands of sex offenders and paedophiles. Should he be allowed to
post these details? He joins Gaunty to discuss his campaign. Child
protection expert (giggle) Mark Williams-Thomas offers his opinion.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sun_talk/2959996/Today-on-SunTalk.html#ixzz0n74mBdLP

Having a listen now, lads ... emails to follow, as usual.

WM
Nigel Oldfield

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-06 02:50:17 UTC
OOooooo, Gaunty, you are making me all twitchy with this mouse button.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-06 06:02:35 UTC
Email gone lads, fun day today.

WM
Nigel Oldfield
2010-05-10 13:15:05 UTC
"i've read his autobiography - is he a hebephile?

i'm referring to `gaunty` of course - not critest (although i'd read
his autobiography too if he published one).

`gaunty`'s got his own web site - critest's website appears to be `off
air`.

`gaunty`s dad was an old-fashioned, suspect-beating, heavy-smoking,
police officer who, after the death of his wife, severely neglected
his kids and farmed them out to the care system while he indulged his
own sexual needs with "the slag".

although he was "wanking for england" from the age of 11 `gaunty` says
he was abused in the care system by being prematurely sexualised and
it was a piece of luck that he eventually managed to find a home with
a distant relative otherwise he would probably have gone down a road
of criminality..

`gaunty` refers to his wife at 16 (whom he met when she was under the
legal age of consent) as a strong woman although in regard to
paedophiles he wants to "string 'em up"."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Undaunted-Shocking-Behind-Popular-Shock-jock/dp/1905264143

Readers may wish to avoid the source of the posting.

http://www.annabelleigh.net/messages/500706.htm

WM