Masonic abuse of mental illness
Warren Buckley
2011-04-20 20:08:08 UTC
He told me? really? Wow, yeah I believe that.
Good. So now we are agreed that Freemason Brother Derek Slade is serving
21 years in prison for abusing children in his care.
No any non-Mason who raises a legitimate inquiry with the UGLE
is answered in due time. Those that demand to know personal
information about a living person, mason or not are ignore as
IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! What part of that don't you get?
UGLE = United Grand Order of England (Freemasonry).

1. What constitutes as "legitimate inquiry" for UGLE?

2. Why does UGLE hold personal information about non-Masons, as you say
(above)?

3. How does personal information about me become none of my business, as
you say (above)?

4. How do you conclude that anyone who thinks Freemasonry is evil is
paranoid schizophrenic when Freemasonry holds secret information about non-
Masons, as you say (above)?
The UGLE is not a government entity and is not required
to give you anything or any other person anything.
I refer you to the English Data Protection Act.
KIV11
2011-04-20 20:12:02 UTC
Post by Warren Buckley
UGLE = United Grand Order of England (Freemasonry).
That's United Grand Lodge of England, couldn't you at least get that
correctly Warren?
i***@invalid.invalid
2011-04-20 22:13:00 UTC
Is the acronym pronounced UGLY?
Warren Buckley
2011-04-20 22:45:31 UTC
Post by KIV11
That's United Grand Lodge of England, couldn't
you at least get that correctly Warren?
How about answering my questions?

Masons, as you say (above)?
KIV11
2011-04-20 22:51:51 UTC
Post by Warren Buckley
How about answering my questions?
No any non-Mason who raises a legitimate inquiry with the UGLE
is answered in due time. Those that demand to know personal
information about a living person, mason or not are ignore as
IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! What part of that don't you get?
1. What constitutes as "legitimate inquiry" for UGLE?
2. Why does UGLE hold personal information about non-Masons, as you say
(above)?
3. How does personal information about me become none of my business, as
you say (above)?
4. How do you conclude that anyone who thinks Freemasonry is evil is
paranoid schizophrenic when Freemasonry holds secret information about non-
Masons, as you say (above)?
Warren, once again, you haven't done your research, i never had the
above conversation with you, you are confusing me with someone else
that you have been corresponding with so I won't waste any more of my
time on these questions.

To paraphrase yourself a few days ago to another poster here,
Shouldn't you be asleep by now/ It's almost 6:50 PM here on the east
coast of the US, so with the time change and all to England, it's way
past your bedtime. Get a good nights sleep, maybe everything will look
a little brighter tomorrow.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 15:48:13 UTC
I already answered his and your annoying the wrong person.
I have not seen any answers to those questions. Why does Freemasonry keep
records on non-masons?
Oh and BTW you infer where there is no inference,
this is another example of metal illness, just sayin'
What would that have to do with mental illness?

One of the clear signs of the real evil in Freemasonry, is you cannot
bother yourselves to lie properly.
KIV11
2011-04-21 15:54:03 UTC
You still have not explained how you know that 'The Freemasons' took
over West Ham United. What proof do you have? Have you seen the
corporate paperwork transferring ownership? Was it in the newspapers
or on the radio? Do you have anything substantial to hang your hat on
or are you guessing, again?
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 16:24:33 UTC
Post by KIV11
You still have not explained how you know that 'The
Freemasons' took over West Ham United. What proof do you have?
Are you trying to change the subject of this sub-thread?

Maybe I made a very fair point about your misuse of mental illness
allegations?
KIV11
2011-04-21 18:01:43 UTC
Post by Warren Buckley
Post by KIV11
You still have not explained how you know that 'The
Freemasons' took over West Ham United. What proof do you have?
Are you trying to change the subject of this sub-thread?
Maybe I made a very fair point about your misuse of mental illness
allegations?
You keep confusing me with another poster here, I have never addressed
your 'mental illness' before and no I'm not trying to change the
subject, I'm just trying to get you to answer an honest question put
to yoou that you seem to want to ignore.

In fact I haven't heard anything about the picture of the Grand
Secretary that I gave you instructions to find, were you able? Try
answering those questions before you change subjects again.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 19:13:02 UTC
Post by KIV11
You keep confusing me with another poster here,
I don't think so. Are you putting in your own pronouns?
Post by KIV11
In fact I haven't heard anything about the picture
of the Grand Secretary that I gave you instructions
to find, were you able? Try answering those
questions before you change subjects again.
No I have not looked. I don't know what difference it makes. Am I
supposed to go to London, find and follow this man?

If he is available to non-Masons, may I have his name and an address for
him?
KIV11
2011-04-21 19:35:28 UTC
Post by KIV11
In fact I haven't heard anything about the picture
of the Grand Secretary that I gave you instructions
to find, were you able? Try answering those
questions before you change subjects again.
No I have not looked.  I don't know what difference it makes.  Am I
supposed to go to London, find and follow this man?
You were the one who said that his name was a secret, I gave you the
place to obtain his name and biography, now you are not interested. Is
this how you prove things, by ignoring the facts when you are given
them?

By the way, you have continued to ignore the following question, but
expect me to continue to answer yours, from now on, I don't think so.
Last chance........

or are you guessing, again?"
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 19:50:52 UTC
Post by KIV11
You were the one who said that his name was a secret,
I gave you the place to obtain his name and biography,
now you are not interested. Is this how you prove
things, by ignoring the facts when you are given them?
I'm interested in his name; I'm not interested in his photograph. Does he
deal with correspondence from outside the fraternity?
Post by KIV11
By the way, you have continued to ignore the following
question, but expect me to continue to answer yours,
from now on, I don't think so. Last chance........
I have not ignored it. If I may say so, you appear to be diverting the
discourse onto the quality of my sources instead whether the allegation is
correct.

Do you deny the Masonic take-over of West Ham United and/or West Ham's
subsequent decline?
KIV11
2011-04-21 19:53:24 UTC
I'm interested in his name; I'm not interested in his photograph.  Does he
deal with correspondence from outside the fraternity?
He is the Grand Secretary, that is his job. And, before you ask, his
address is that of the UGLE at Great Queen Street, London.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 20:30:19 UTC
Post by KIV11
He is the Grand Secretary, that is his job. And, before you ask,
his address is that of the UGLE at Great Queen Street, London.
You still have not told me his name, or if he deals with correspondence
from outside the fraternity; I believe you call us profane.
KIV11
2011-04-21 20:39:05 UTC
Post by Warren Buckley
Post by KIV11
He is the Grand Secretary, that is his job. And, before you ask,
his address is that of the UGLE at Great Queen Street, London.
You still have not told me his name, or if he deals with correspondence
from outside the fraternity; I believe you call us profane.
You're going to have to look it up all on your own, I'm tired of doing
your research for you. I'll give you a hint, he is the Grand
Secretary, he is responsible for ALL correspondence. And I can think
of a lot of things to call you and profane isn't one of them, but I
always try to be civil, so I will refrain.
KIV11
2011-04-21 19:56:18 UTC
See the correct thread for my response.
Tom Accuosti
2011-04-21 20:20:35 UTC
Post by Warren Buckley
I have not ignored it. If I may say so, you appear to be diverting the
discourse onto the quality of my sources instead whether the allegation is
correct.
If you are going to make allegations, don't you think that other people
would want to verify your sources? That would be the difference between
a normal person and a crackpot.

Let me help you with that: crackpots don't care about the reliability of
their sources. They just make wild claims, with no proof or way to back
them up.

Just in case you were wondering.
--
Tom Accuosti
http://masonictao.com

Exalted Keeper of the Secrets of Freemasonariansim
Grand Sovereign Pontiff and Secret Enquisitor
Ambassador to Zeta-Reticula

P.M., Friendship #33.3 AM&FM
Area 51, Atlantis
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 20:58:56 UTC
Post by Tom Accuosti
If you are going to make allegations, don't you think
that other people would want to verify your sources?
The response to almost every proposition I make on this NG, is a demand for
proof. Ultimately, I can prove very little, and don't want to get bogged
down by presenting evidence you will almost certainly reject.

Look it up for yourselves.

Maybe if you did not deny everything, and seem unable to justify any of
your denials.

We had this with Freemason Brother Gerry McCann. Your side sill denies
that Brother Gerry McCann is a Freemason. All I can do point out is that a
lot of information available on the Internet says Brother McCann is a
Freemason and, further, Brother McCann is highly litigious.
Post by Tom Accuosti
They just make wild claims, with no proof
or way to back them up.
There you go again. I ask you what sort of proof you expect and eventually
having repeated the question, I am told I have repeated the question.

Since your side have never confirmed anyone is a Freemason to me, how I am
supposed to prove anything about Freemasons?
Tom Accuosti
2011-04-21 21:28:27 UTC
Post by Warren Buckley
Post by Tom Accuosti
If you are going to make allegations, don't you think
that other people would want to verify your sources?
The response to almost every proposition I make on this NG, is a demand for
proof.
Oh yeah? Can you prove that?
Post by Warren Buckley
Ultimately, I can prove very little, and don't want to get bogged
down by presenting evidence you will almost certainly reject.
Look, I haven't been around this newsgroup in a few years. I came back
for less than a day, and here's what I hear you saying:

a) I've been making allegations about people I think are Freemasons.
b) I've been posting those allegations to various internet groups,
including one on which Freemasons socialize.
c) Whenever I post such an allegation, the Freemasons want proof, i.e.,
evidence of said allegations.
d) I don't have any proof of said allegations.
e) I can't be arsed to do the work to establish proof, or to even gain
credibility.
f) But I still want to whinge that Freemasons (and most other people)
fail to take me seriously.

If I've missed anything, be sure to let me know.
Post by Warren Buckley
Since your side have never confirmed anyone is a Freemason to me, how I am
supposed to prove anything about Freemasons?
How about if you ask the person you're making the allegations about?

Or write to the Grand Secretary, as KV suggested.

Or hell, please do *something* besides sitting on your ass and making
these fanciful claims to the people on some internet groups who really
don't even care.

Area 51, Atlantis
Warren Buckley
2011-04-22 00:07:59 UTC
Post by Tom Accuosti
Post by Warren Buckley
The response to almost every proposition
I make on this NG, is a demand for proof.
Oh yeah? Can you prove that?
You can check it for yourself.
Post by Tom Accuosti
a) I've been making allegations about people I think are Freemasons.
Yes.
Post by Tom Accuosti
b) I've been posting those allegations to various internet
groups, including one on which Freemasons socialize.
Yes, but I don't do much more than mention the issue elsewhere.
Post by Tom Accuosti
c) Whenever I post such an allegation, the Freemasons
want proof, i.e., evidence of said allegations.
Proof means proof. If they wanted evidence they would ask for evidence.
Whenever I point out that someone is a Freemason, that is denied from
the US, with the single exception of Freemason Brother Richard Foot, for
whom there is apparently no record.
Post by Tom Accuosti
d) I don't have any proof of said allegations.
I don't know what you mean by proof. How do you suggest I prove that
someone is a Freemason?
Post by Tom Accuosti
e) I can't be arsed to do the work to establish proof,
or to even gain credibility.
Oh yes I can.
Post by Tom Accuosti
f) But I still want to whinge that Freemasons
(and most other people) fail to take me seriously.
I don't discuss it with most people. My guess is you do take me
seriously.
Post by Tom Accuosti
How about if you ask the person you're making the allegations about?
I have.
Post by Tom Accuosti
Or write to the Grand Secretary, as KV suggested.
What should I say?
What happened to Freemasonry's commitment to relieve suffering?
Warren Buckley
2011-04-22 18:34:19 UTC
If you bothered to read the posts instead of asking the same
insipid question over and over again you might find the answer.
The post to which I was responding said, "any non-Mason who raises a
legitimate inquiry with the UGLE is answered in due time. Those that demand
to know personal information about a living person, mason or not are ignore
as IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!"

So Freemasons do keep records on people who are not Freemasons.
Simple. Your inability yo detect inferences and simple sarcasm
is telling of your mental capacity, or lack thereof.
Post by Warren Buckley
One of the clear signs of the real evil in Freemasonry,
is you cannot bother yourselves to lie properly.
Here I'll use your tactic....In what way?
You accuse me of being mentally ill, but do not get close to any symptoms.
Freemasons are so evil, they do not even bother themselves to lie properly.
raven1
2011-04-20 22:08:09 UTC
On Wed, 20 Apr 2011 20:08:08 +0000 (UTC), Warren Buckley
Post by Warren Buckley
4. How do you conclude that anyone who thinks Freemasonry is evil is
paranoid schizophrenic when Freemasonry holds secret information about non-
Masons, as you say (above)?
You certainly are doing a fine impression of someone with paranoid
schizophrenia.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 00:27:32 UTC
In what way?
raven1
2011-04-21 16:52:54 UTC
On Thu, 21 Apr 2011 00:27:32 +0000 (UTC), Warren Buckley
Post by Warren Buckley
Post by raven1
You certainly are doing a fine impression
of someone with paranoid schizophrenia.
In what way?
Two ways, actually. First, you went out of your way to deny being a
paranoid scizophrenic when no one had accused you of it, second, your
paranoid, delusional rants against freemasons. Again, if you aren't
afflicted with paranoid schizophrenia, you're doing a convincing
imitation of it.
Warren Buckley
In what way?
raven1
See above.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 20:34:21 UTC
Post by raven1
Post by Warren Buckley
Post by raven1
Two ways, actually. First, you went out of your way to deny
being a paranoid scizophrenic when no one had accused you
of it, second, your paranoid, delusional rants against
freemasons. Again, if you aren't afflicted with paranoid
schizophrenia, you're doing a convincing imitation of it.
In what way?
See above.
What does 'denying one is paranoid schizophrenic when no one has accused
one of it,' and 'paranoid delusional rants against Freemasons,' have to do
with Paranoid Schizophrenia?
raven1
<plonk>
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 16:12:45 UTC
This man may have been convicted of a crime but you still have
not proved one iota if he was a member of the fraternity.
Brother Derek Slade seems to think he is a Freemason, and Brother Derek
Slade is guilty of child abuse and tried to escape with a false name,
which tends to confirm he's a Freemason.

If it is possible for me to prove someone is a Freemason, please will
you tell me how?
Simple. Most genealogy requests [ . . . ].
So the only legitimate enquiry to raise of UGLE is genealogy?
Really? You cannot be this stupid.
"Those that demand to know personal information about a living person,
mason or not are ignore as IT"S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! What part of that
don't you get?"

One bit I don't get is why Freemasonry is keeping records on people who
are not Freemasons.
As stated above the UGLE (and I) could care less about your
personal information. So for the same reason above they don't
know you from Adam and don't really care too either I am sure.
I thought Freemasons were supposed to care about their communities?

How, if it is true, did you manage to forget that Freemasons are
supposed to care about others?
They neither have any information on you, except maybe
your nut-ball letters (if you have written them).
How can you describe something that does not, to your knowledge, exist?
Please detail the section of that act that required
the UGLE to disclose the membership details to any
moron who asks for it.
I don't remember saying that.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-22 19:06:33 UTC
Tends to confirm??? Seriously. Please provide a link or statement
made by this individual where he "seems to think" he is a Freemason.
You quoted me saying, "If it is possible for me to prove someone is a
Freemason, please will you tell me how?" How do you suggest I
demonstrate that Brother Derek Slade is a Freemason?
You cannot, so please
stop making people Freemason who are not.
So, because Freemasonry makes it impossible for one to prove that people
are Freemasons, Freemasons are therefore free to harass and murder at
will?
Post by Warren Buckley
So the only legitimate enquiry to raise of UGLE is genealogy?
In so far as the general public are concerned, pretty much.
We have a Freemason in Great Britain who killed his three year old
daughter, and the only question UGLE will answer is his genealogy.
If you have a question about
Freemasonry itself and you don't sound like a loon
while asking I am sure you will get a response.
Please will you remove the block on my access to medical services, which
since they are free in my country, would not cost anything?
There you go again, snipping bits
of a sentence to fit your loon question.
I snip to make it accessible to others.
However just as any human they will shy away from those
that seek to defame them, like you do.
So the reason Freemasonry blocks my access to medicine is I am not
polite to the miscreants responsible? I must confess I thought I was.
I don't forget. In fact I am rather proud of the fact that the
Freemasons raise some 2 million per day for charity and relief.
Although I am sure you will somehow not grasp this idea either.
Let me get this straight. Freemasonry raises millions for "charity,"
but with all the doctors, lawyers and judges in UGLE, cannot ensure a
lung cancer victim has access to free medical services?

Then, Freemasons get annoyed because I point out that the vast majority
of their alleged charitable giving is to Freemasons and their families,
and so is not really charity at all.
I asked why they should disclose anything
to you and YOU referred me to some act.
The English Data Protection does indeed give data subjects the right to
see data held about them.
So I asked you to tell me what this act has to do with
the question. I guess correctly that it has nothing to
do with it and your attempt to deflect the question
has failed....a lot like you.
To the best of my knowledge, the English Data Protection Act does not
mention morons. Do you even know what a moron is?

"The UGLE is not a government entity and is not required to give you
anything or any other person anything."

"I refer you to the English Data Protection Act."

"Please detail the section of that act that required the UGLE to
disclose the membership details to any moron who asks for it. You
cannot..I thought as much."
Warren Buckley
2011-04-23 15:45:13 UTC
Warren Buckley uses "he seems to think" as if it meant
"I would like to believe."
Is this about the unsavoury activities of Freemason Brother Derek Slade
(21 years for child abuse) or the unpleasantness of Freemason Brother
Keith Exford (CEO, Affinity Sutton Homes Group)?
What Warren refuses to understand is that
he is not able to conceal his mental illness.
One wouldn't be mentally ill if one could conceal it. Duh.
He thinks that he presents himself as a sane
person, but he is obviously schizophrenic,
possibly paranoid schizophrenic.
Your real evil is shown, Grand Master Brother Aaron, not when you do
horrid things, but when you cannot bother yourself to lie about it
properly.
Warren is obviously mentally ill.
There you go again.
Since Warren Buckley is obviously schizophrenic, and has
targetted masonry for an imaginary conspiracy to keep
dangerous cancer medications from being used on people
who do not have cancer, there is a good chance that if
he could become violent and begin murdering people he
suspects might be Masons. That seems a good reason to
refuse his request for a membership list.
You forget: Freemason Brother Derek Slade is in prison, serving 21
years for child abuse. No one can get at Freemason Brother Derek Slade
while he is in prison.

So much for the morality Freemasonry is supposed to teach.
Warren Buckley
2011-04-21 19:18:13 UTC
Actually, there was just an article in the news that an inability
to detect sarcasm is a sign of some types of mental illness.
Such as what?
Warren Buckley
2011-04-25 18:53:31 UTC
You're lost at sea. You here the engine sound of a
Sea Air Rescue vehicle but you can't see the vehicle
so you know they can't see you either - SAR chasm. ;^)
That's a pity, because the British Royal National Lifeboat Institution is a
Masonic charity run by Freemasons to serve Freemasons alone. No one will
rescue me now that I am lost at sea, because Freemason Brother Keith Exford
(CEO, Affinity Homes Group) hates me.

It's a shame that Freemasons murder anyone hated by one of their brethren.