UK's top EU diplomat resigns
John
2017-01-03 13:19:01 UTC
Rats & sinking ships?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
R. Mark Clayton
2017-01-03 14:12:53 UTC
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
In November
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3979110/Tony-Pulis-ordered-pay-3-7m-Crystal-Palace-false-early-bonus-claim-wanted-buy-children-land-conduct-shown-disgraceful.html
had to return his bonus after he quit early.

Sir Ivan Rogers has quit as top civil servant in the foreign office after realising he was on a fool's errand. Can he be made to hand back his knighthood awarded only last year?

There are precedents: - Anthony Blunt (treason), Lester Piggott (tax evasion), Fred Goodwin (bankrupting RBS) and so on.
John
2017-01-03 14:18:39 UTC
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Sir Ivan Rogers has quit as top civil servant in the foreign office after
realising he was on a fool's errand. Can he be made to hand back his
knighthood awarded only last year?
There are precedents: - Anthony Blunt (treason), Lester Piggott (tax
evasion), Fred Goodwin (bankrupting RBS) and so on.
Conversely it's been widely suggested that a well known Scouser has recently
received a gong for "services to tax avoidance".
Sid
2017-01-03 14:17:57 UTC
Post by John
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Sir Ivan Rogers has quit as top civil servant in the foreign office after
realising he was on a fool's errand. Can he be made to hand back his
knighthood awarded only last year?
There are precedents: - Anthony Blunt (treason), Lester Piggott (tax
evasion), Fred Goodwin (bankrupting RBS) and so on.
Conversely it's been widely suggested that a well known Scouser has recently
received a gong for "services to tax avoidance".
By who .? The left wing BBC. ? The Guardian. ?

Won't be long before Corbyn is out on his ear. Don't forget to post
another OT post , Just to show how unbiased losers like you are.
Sid
2017-01-03 14:14:15 UTC
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Do you need any legal advice or are you just a sad lonely remoaner
spamming OT
posts.
pullgees
2017-01-03 14:35:15 UTC
One more remainer less. What we really need to do is clear out the remainer swamp in Whitehall.
tim...
2017-01-03 14:36:21 UTC
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Reading between the lines, I'm wondering if he was pushed for having "gone
native"

tim
Paul Pot
2017-01-03 20:07:16 UTC
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
"One British insider here, though, called him a key adviser who'd be a
huge loss."

BBC journalism at it's very best.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Handsome Jack
2017-01-04 08:57:03 UTC
Post by Paul Pot
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
"One British insider here, though, called him a key adviser who'd be a
huge loss."
BBC journalism at it's very best.
If you actually read his letter, it doesn't say anything like what the
pro-Remain newspapers (especially the FT) say it says.
Jack
Paul Pot
2017-01-04 19:56:53 UTC
Post by Handsome Jack
Post by Paul Pot
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
"One British insider here, though, called him a key adviser who'd be
a huge loss."
BBC journalism at it's very best.
If you actually read his letter, it doesn't say anything like what
the pro-Remain newspapers (especially the FT) say it says.
It's to be expected.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
harry
2017-01-04 07:11:51 UTC
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.

There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of shit lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
The Todal
2017-01-04 15:18:22 UTC
Post by harry
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.
There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of shit lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
That's probably true. Theresa May will become a version of Idi Amin or
Joe Stalin. Everyone who disrespects her will be sacked. That will leave
a handful of photocopier mechanics to negotiate Brexit for us.
R. Mark Clayton
2017-01-04 17:44:51 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by harry
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.
There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of shit lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
That's probably true. Theresa May will become a version of Idi Amin or
Joe Stalin. Everyone who disrespects her will be sacked. That will leave
a handful of photocopier mechanics to negotiate Brexit for us.
Unfair - she's got Boris as FM and January* is his month - if he can fool 17M Brit's into Brexit when he was against it he should be able to con' a few Eurocrats.

* Janus - the two faced Roman god.
tim...
2017-01-05 11:08:35 UTC
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by The Todal
Post by harry
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.
There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of shit
lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
That's probably true. Theresa May will become a version of Idi Amin or
Joe Stalin. Everyone who disrespects her will be sacked. That will leave
a handful of photocopier mechanics to negotiate Brexit for us.
Unfair - she's got Boris as FM and January* is his month - if he can fool
17M Brit's into Brexit when he was against it he should be able to con' a
few Eurocrats.
you really think that 17 million voted to leave because Boris told them to
do so

you really do live in a strange world

tim
Phi
He should lose his pension now.
The Todal
2017-01-05 16:44:47 UTC
Post by tim...
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by harry
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.
There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of
shit > lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
That's probably true. Theresa May will become a version of Idi Amin or
Joe Stalin. Everyone who disrespects her will be sacked. That will leave
a handful of photocopier mechanics to negotiate Brexit for us.
Unfair - she's got Boris as FM and January* is his month - if he can
fool 17M Brit's into Brexit when he was against it he should be able
to con' a few Eurocrats.
you really think that 17 million voted to leave because Boris told them
to do so
Boris, Gove and Farage. They took whichever message they liked the sound
of. The three idiots covered most of the bases - immigration,
sovereignty, expenditure, funding for our NHS and education systems.
Post by tim...
you really do live in a strange world
We all live in a strange world. A world in which we're trying to leave
the EU and everyone with any knowledge of the subject will tell you that
we have neither a plan nor any competent people to do the negotiating.
But we hold Theresa's hand, and trust her to guide us safely across the
road, and we jeer at the silly Remoaners who keep pointing at the heavy
lorry coming our way.
harry
No plan needed. Just serve notice and go our own way.
tim...
2017-01-05 18:31:53 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by tim...
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by tim...
you really do live in a strange world
We all live in a strange world. A world in which we're trying to leave the
EU and everyone with any knowledge of the subject
No-one has any knowledge on the subject as it has never been done before

it is ALL someone's personal opinion backed up by nothing much at all.

These people could just as easily be wrong as the people who think that
Brexit is a good thing (and so far have been proved to be so)
Post by The Todal
will tell you that we have neither a plan nor any competent people to do
the negotiating. But we hold Theresa's hand, and trust her to guide us
safely across the road, and we jeer at the silly Remoaners who keep
pointing at the heavy lorry coming our way.
The people of Slovakia didn't have a plan when they voted for separation,
either

but they got on and made it work

tim
R. Mark Clayton
2017-01-05 18:45:34 UTC
Post by tim...
Post by R. Mark Clayton
Post by The Todal
Post by harry
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.
There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of shit
lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
That's probably true. Theresa May will become a version of Idi Amin or
Joe Stalin. Everyone who disrespects her will be sacked. That will leave
a handful of photocopier mechanics to negotiate Brexit for us.
Unfair - she's got Boris as FM and January* is his month - if he can fool
17M Brit's into Brexit when he was against it he should be able to con' a
few Eurocrats.
you really think that 17 million voted to leave because Boris told them to
do so
Well not all 17 million - many were convinced leavers from the start of the campaign, but obviously with a swing from ~60:40 to 48:52 he must have persuaded a few million with the £350M bull and xenophobic stance.
tim
Paul Pot
2017-01-04 19:59:14 UTC
Post by The Todal
Post by harry
Post by John
Rats & sinking ships?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38498839
Heading should be:-
Senior Remoaner Sacked.
There's gonna be lots of these worthless. parasitical, sacks of
shit lose their overpaid jobs when we get out.
That's probably true. Theresa May will become a version of Idi Amin
or Joe Stalin. Everyone who disrespects her will be sacked. That will
leave a handful of photocopier mechanics to negotiate Brexit for us.
Her ego seems to be massive, that's for sure.
--
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?