When does DVLA send V11 form?
MM
2016-02-06 07:21:43 UTC
My car tax is due on 1st March and I reckon in previous years I
received the V11 several weeks before expiry. But this year I haven't
received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! I know I can renew
online using the V5C if no V11 is available, but I've never needed to.
Does DVLA still send out the reminders?

MM
Peter Johnson
Mine came today (for 1st March renewal)
MM
2016-02-07 08:30:32 UTC
On Sat, 06 Feb 2016 20:23:30 +0000, Peter Johnson
Post by Peter Johnson
Post by MM
My car tax is due on 1st March and I reckon in previous years I
received the V11 several weeks before expiry. But this year I haven't
received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! I know I can renew
online using the V5C if no V11 is available, but I've never needed to.
Does DVLA still send out the reminders?
Mine came today (for 1st March renewal)
Hopefully tomorrow then.

MM
JNugent
Same here (well a few days ago).
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
2016-02-10 17:19:10 UTC
Post by MM
My car tax is due on 1st March
No it isn't, because there is no such thing as 'car tax'.

Y.
--
Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein
'In reality, the state is nothing but a machine for the oppression of
<http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/>
Simon Mason
George
My missus has a zero tax car and she got the V11 for March yesterday
MM
2016-02-12 08:17:22 UTC
Post by George
Post by MM
My car tax is due on 1st March and I reckon in previous years I
received the V11 several weeks before expiry. But this year I haven't
received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! I know I can renew
online using the V5C if no V11 is available, but I've never needed to.
Does DVLA still send out the reminders?
MM
My missus has a zero tax car and she got the V11 for March yesterday
I've finally received mine now and "paid" it. (Zero tax rate on
wonderful little Suzuki cars. I do my bit for the environment.)

MM
Simon Mason
We cyclists have vehicles that emit no CO2 at all and get bullied for not having paid any "road tax" just like you.
MM
2016-02-13 09:43:38 UTC
On Fri, 12 Feb 2016 00:39:47 -0800 (PST), Simon Mason
Post by Simon Mason
Post by MM
Post by George
Post by MM
My car tax is due on 1st March and I reckon in previous years I
received the V11 several weeks before expiry. But this year I haven't
received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! I know I can renew
online using the V5C if no V11 is available, but I've never needed to.
Does DVLA still send out the reminders?
MM
My missus has a zero tax car and she got the V11 for March yesterday
I've finally received mine now and "paid" it. (Zero tax rate on
wonderful little Suzuki cars. I do my bit for the environment.)
MM
We cyclists have vehicles that emit no CO2 at all and get bullied for not having paid any "road tax" just like you.
So... you're complaining that you don't pay any road tax?

Have I got that right?

MM
Simon Mason
2016-02-13 17:15:46 UTC
Post by Simon Mason
Post by MM
Post by George
Post by MM
My car tax is due on 1st March and I reckon in previous years I
received the V11 several weeks before expiry. But this year I haven't
received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! I know I can renew
online using the V5C if no V11 is available, but I've never needed to.
Does DVLA still send out the reminders?
MM
My missus has a zero tax car and she got the V11 for March yesterday
I've finally received mine now and "paid" it. (Zero tax rate on
wonderful little Suzuki cars. I do my bit for the environment.)
MM
We cyclists have vehicles that emit no CO2 at all and get bullied for not having paid any "road tax" just like you.
So... you're complaining that you don't pay any road tax?
Have I got that right?
MM
No.
I have paid lots of road tax this year.

Just none in this country as it doesn't exist.
f***@gmail.com
2019-11-06 08:07:41 UTC
No you haven't got it right clever dick. He's complaining about being bullied by people who believe he should be paying tax for riding a push bike.
Simon Mason
2016-02-15 19:02:35 UTC
Post by MM
My car tax is due on 1st March and I reckon in previous years I
received the V11 several weeks before expiry. But this year I haven't
received the V11 yet and it's 6th Feb already! I know I can renew
online using the V5C if no V11 is available, but I've never needed to.
Does DVLA still send out the reminders?
MM
Use this if you don't receive a form in the post.

https://www.gov.uk/car-tax-disc-without-v11-reminder