HIGH QUALITY COUNTERFEIT DOLLAR BILLS EUROS,POUNDS AUTOMATIC SSD CHEMICALS
lala betsy
2015-04-23 11:15:31 UTC
We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52 currencies in the world.Here is your chance to be a

millionaire.our money is perfectly reproduced with All security features available. Indistinguishable to the eye and and

touch. we sent it in various sizes, packed and hidden.All our notes carries all the holograms and water marks and passes

the light detector test.we have a Hugh quantity ready in stock.

We supply the latest black notes,white notes,automatic ssd solution,Rapid Cleaning Liquid ( Light brown Color ) & Rapid

Cleaning Powder ( black color ), Excantine de Oxeyde R5 Powder Solution( Neavy blue color booting Powder ), Dark brown

color Liquid & Off white color Powder, microfilm currencies,Vectrol Paste, Lactima Base 98%, microtectine and Tebi-

Matonic, ssd cleaning machines,universal chemicals, vectrol paste,black and white notes,activating powders and specialize

in cleaning all types of defaced notes, black notes,white notes anti-breeze, stamped, marked or stained currency. We melt

and re-activate frozen chemicals and offer 100% cleaning for bills like dollar, euro, pounds and transferring of colours

from used note to new white bills.

The SSD solution in its full range is the BEST CHEMICAL on the market for
cleaning Anti breeze bank notes, defaced currency, marked notes and the
likes. You will be amazed by the power and rapidity of this CHEMICAL. It is
capable of cleaning notes/currency with BREEZE capacity. We Stock limited
SSD Solution for cleaning the ANTI-BREEZE BANK NOTE or the 'Black Money'
CONTACT US FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO BUY.
WE SHIP WORLDWIDE ANONYMOUS DELIVERY AND SHIPPING
SAFE SERVICES ALL ROUND.
DELIVERY WITHIN 2 TO 3 DAYS.
All Inquiries;

Contact e-mails:=========== ***@yahoo.com

General support:=========== ***@yahoo.com

Skype=======================nicolas.persey

AVAILABLE NOW IN STOCK/
EUR - Euro,
USD - US Dollar,
GBP - British Pound,
DNR- Dinar
INR - Indian Rupee,
AUD - Australian Dollar,
CAD - Canadian Dollar,
AED - Emirati Dirham,
ZAR - Rand,
CHF - Swiss Franc,
CNY - Chinese Yuan Renminbi,
MYR - Malaysian Ringgit,
THB - Thai Baht,

PRODUCTS AVAILABLE:
SSD SOLUTION
SSD Supreme Solution
SSD universal Solution
SSD SOLUTION PK 58
CONSERVATION, ACTIVATION AND RE-ACTIVATION, PARACIENT POWDER
VECTROL PASTE, ZUTA S4, CASTROX OXIDE
THE TESTING DOSES
AUTOMATED MONEY DEVELOPER MACHINES
CONGEAL CHEMICAL MELTING EQUIPMENTS
TEMPERATURE CONTROLLERS
Nowhere man
2015-04-23 12:24:53 UTC
What is the scam with this one?
Steve O
2015-04-23 18:24:16 UTC
Post by Nowhere man
Post by lala betsy
We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52
currencies in the world.Here is your chance to be a
What is the scam with this one?
It's quite an old scam and a few people have fallen for it, commonly
known as the "Black Money' or "Black dollar scam"
Usually, they claim it cleans "real notes" not counterfeit ones, but
there are variations of the scam.
It uses a small magic trick which can be bought from any magic shop for
a few quid.
You put a black piece of paper in a small rolling machine and a £20 note
rolls out of the other end.
The scammer tells you that all you need is a cleaning solution to take
the black ink off the note and you get a perfect counterfeit which is
undetectable from a real note (that's because it is a real note)
Unfortunately,there is only one £20 note, all of the rest of the 'notes'
are simply black pieces of paper.
Some people have paid thousands for a cheap magic toy and hundreds of
pieces of black paper.

You can learn more about it here.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_money_scam
Don
2015-04-23 19:06:17 UTC
Post by Steve O
Post by Nowhere man
Post by lala betsy
[...]
Why should a bank note have black ink on it and if it did have why does
it matter?
AndyW
2015-04-24 06:47:13 UTC
Post by Don
Why should a bank note have black ink on it and if it did have why does
it matter?
The scam is to dye the notes black to fool customs when importing the
money. Once through customs the black notes can be 'washed' and spent as
real money.

Andy
tim.....
2015-04-24 16:49:36 UTC
Post by AndyW
Post by Don
Why should a bank note have black ink on it and if it did have why does
it matter?
The scam is to dye the notes black to fool customs when importing the
money. Once through customs the black notes can be 'washed' and spent as
real money.
would you like to buy a bridge

tim

Mr Pounder
2015-04-23 18:30:23 UTC
Post by Nowhere man
Post by lala betsy
We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52
currencies in the world.Here is your chance to be a
What is the scam with this one?
It's genuine!
I've transferred ownership of my house to them. I did not even need a
lawyer, they did it all for me. That's what I call service!
Ophelia
2015-04-23 20:05:17 UTC
Post by Mr Pounder
Post by Nowhere man
Post by lala betsy
We print and sell perfect Grade A counterfeit banknotes of over 52
currencies in the world.Here is your chance to be a
What is the scam with this one?
It's genuine!
I've transferred ownership of my house to them. I did not even need a
lawyer, they did it all for me. That's what I call service!
Hohoho <g>
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/