PUBLIC INFORMATION ALERT: every single g-ddam post (using 30 or *more* jew aliases) originating from std.com (sexually transmitted diseases dot com) is from jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein (his jew domain) - ALL are jew SPAM or jew FORGERIES!
Add Reply
Grik-bahstard®™
2019-09-29 12:04:53 UTC
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.

It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
The Peeler
2019-09-29 14:17:07 UTC
Our desperate bleeding punching bag needs your HELP!!!! LOL
Post by Grik-bahstard®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL

Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-09-29 14:43:20 UTC
Post by Grik-bahstard®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
Too funny! He's BEGGING people not to read his daily humiliations--
almost as if he thinks it could be kept a secret!

ROFLMJAO
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-03 13:38:54 UTC
Post by Grik-bahstard®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
What a non-fucking mangina he is!

Now here is Dennis Prager on how people sell hysteria to kids.

https://townhall.com/columnists/dennisprager/2019/09/24/if-you-cant-sell-your-hysteria-to-adults-try-kids-n2553546

If You Can't Sell Your Hysteria to Adults, Try Kids
Dennis PragerDennis Prager|Posted: Sep 24, 2019 12:01 AM
The opinions expressed by columnists are their own and do not represent the
views of Townhall.com.

If You Can't Sell Your Hysteria to Adults, Try Kids
Source: AP Photo/Jason DeCrow

Trending

Derek Hunter
If The Case For Trump’s Impeachment Is So Strong, Why Are Liberals Lying
About It?

Pat Buchanan
Joe Biden: Impeachment's First Casualty

Jeff Crouere
Trump Victimized By The Swamp Again

The entire American left -- the mainstream media, the environmentalist
movement and Democratic politicians in particular -- are celebrating the
involvement of teenagers and even younger children in protesting the world's
"inaction" with regard to global warming.

And not just the American left, of course. The left throughout the world is
celebrating. A 16-year-old Swedish girl whose contempt for adults is
breathtaking is an international hero. Congressional Democrats invited her
to testify in Congress, and the United Nations has likewise invited her.

The mayor and city council of New York City further politicized their city's
public schools by allowing students to skip school to actively participate
in a global warming protest.

The message of young climate change activists is: "You adults aren't doing
your job. As a result, we have no future." As a sympathetic reporter -- are
there any non-sympathetic reporters? -- for the Los Angeles Times put it,
"(T)eens are still waiting for a sign that their elders get it."

The Times' coverage is typical. It reported: "Underneath the activism lies a
simple truth: Young people are incredibly scared about climate change. They
see it as a profound injustice and an existential threat to their generation
and those that will follow. ...

"'They do worry, and they worry kind of a lot,' said Maria Ojala, an
environmental psychologist at Orebro University in Sweden. ...

CARTOONS | STEVE BREEN
VIEW CARTOON
"Arielle Martinez Cohen" -- an 18-year-old Los Angeles activist with the
youth climate group Zero Hour -- "remembers reading a report from an
Australian think tank that warned the human species could face extinction by
2050 if society doesn't get its act together.

"'I almost imagine, like, an apocalypse-type thing happening,' Arielle said.

"Many young people say they can't fathom bringing kids of their own into the
world. ...

"'It's not ethical. It's literally a burning house,' Lana said.

"'That's something that's not realistic,' agreed her twin sister, Yena.

"And how can they even think about college or contemplate their careers when
faced with so much uncertainty?

"'It's something I feel every single day,' Yena said. 'I work really hard at
school and I do all these things, and I'm like, "What am I working for? Do I
have a future?"'"

It is critical to remember that hysterias -- such as Russian collusion with
the Trump campaign, "endemic and systemic racism in America," the
heterosexual AIDS "crisis" in America and the "rape culture" on American
college campuses -- are to the left what oxygen is to biological life. No
oxygen, no life; no hysteria, no left.

Apparently, however, the left-wing hysteria about global warming leading to
the virtual extinction of life on Earth has not moved enough adults. Many
adults who do not deny that the Earth is getting warmer -- such as Danish
writer and environmentalist thinker Bjorn Lomborg -- do deny that the threat
is "existential" and do believe that the left's solutions, such as the Green
New Deal, will damage the world far more than will carbon emissions. Proof
that the left is hysterical is its unwillingness to promote nuclear power --
a completely clean, non-fossil fuel-based source of power. It provides
France with 70 percent of its energy. Anyone who really believes life on
Earth is endangered would grasp at the nuclear power lifeboat. That they do
not proves what many of us have believed from the beginning: The
"existential threat" scenario is another left-wing falsehood used to whip up
hysteria that will lead to the left's control of the economy and society.

Recommended
If The Case For Trump’s Impeachment Is So Strong, Why Are Liberals Lying
About It?
Derek Hunter
And that takes us back to the children: If you can't sell your hysteria to
adults, try kids. And that is what the left has done. After all, no one is
as malleable or as easily indoctrinated as children.

Consider this: If the left didn't tell them the world is going to end, they
wouldn't worry about it. They'd be enjoying their young lives, maybe even
learning to appreciate that they live in the freest country at the most
prosperous time in human history. Instead, thanks to leftists (who are
children in adult bodies), they live in their grip of "existential
eco-anxiety."

This is but one more way in which the left abuses children (along with
telling them they are neither boys nor girls but whatever they later choose
to be; teaching them contempt for their country; and depriving them of the
greatest source of morality, meaning, community and happiness -- any of the
Judeo-Christian religions).

It's depressing, and it's frightening.

The scariest movies are those featuring brainwashed children. This horror
show is happening in real life.

Dennis Prager is a nationally syndicated radio talk-show host and columnist.
His latest book, published by Regnery in April 2018, is "The Rational
Bible," a commentary on the book of Exodus. He is the founder of Prager
University and may be contacted at dennisprager.com.

https://www.avg.com
The Peeler
Of course! The things he'd LIKE to fuck (kiddies) are ILLEGAL to fuck!
The Jews
2019-10-03 14:04:51 UTC
On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 15:59:32 +0200, The Peeler
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
What a non-fucking mangina he is!
Of course! The things he'd LIKE to fuck (kiddies) are ILLEGAL to fuck!
And he's got nothing to fuck *WITH* since he's missing his cajones!
ROFLMJAO

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-07 13:13:01 UTC
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
What a non-fucking mangina he is!
Of course! The things he'd LIKE to fuck (kiddies) are ILLEGAL to fuck!
And he's got nothing to fuck *WITH* since he's missing his cajones!
ROFLMJAO
That is just so fucking obvious!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2019-10-08 11:25:58 UTC
On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 06:13:01 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
That is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong. Your craven jew ainlungus is just so fucking
obvious!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-10-08 11:48:30 UTC
On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 04:25:58 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
Post by The Peeler
Of course! The things he'd LIKE to fuck (kiddies) are ILLEGAL to fuck!
And he's got nothing to fuck *WITH* since he's missing his cajones!
ROFLMJAO
That is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong. Your craven jew ainlungus is just so fucking
obvious!
NOTHING like that is "obvious". Your CLINICAL INSANITY, your PSYCHOPATHY and
your PERVERSION certainly are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-10-08 11:54:16 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Post by The Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Peeler
This must be the most ridiculous thing ever to be seen in any part of
Usenet! ROTFLOL
Feeling SOOO desperate, you clinically insane, forlorn, trolling asshole?
LOL
What a non-fucking mangina he is!
Of course! The things he'd LIKE to fuck (kiddies) are ILLEGAL to fuck!
And he's got nothing to fuck *WITH* since he's missing his cajones!
ROFLMJAO
That is just so fucking obvious!
Well zsuckled, mong. It is just so fucking obvious!
It sure is, Gordon! Just like your inane, impotent responses to Mr.
Ejercito and Mr. Peeler!

Your cajoneless existence is obvious to everyone! ROFLMAJO

And there's nothing you can do about it!

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich

2019-10-04 12:28:26 UTC
On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 06:38:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a non-fucking mangina he is!
What a rectum zsuckling needledick you are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Dennis Prager on how people sell hysteria to kids.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Dennis Prager (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about marketing jew hysteria?

Tall Henry
2019-10-04 12:44:02 UTC
"It's the name of a river in Poland. My missus comes from over
there". -- Posted by sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej"
Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson").

NO!! Can't be! You actually found some 0.22 Euro cocksucking whore who
was so desperate to leave Poland, that she agreed to marry... YOU??

It just CAN'T be cannit!

Eh?
Peeler
2019-10-04 15:26:49 UTC
On Fri, 04 Oct 2019 05:28:26 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

Something seems to be hurting my punching bag EXTREMELY! I hope it's not me!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Dennis Prager on how people sell hysteria to kids.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Dennis Prager (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about marketing jew hysteria?
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! I just hope it was not me who was
responsible for the clinically insane nutter's total decay! On second
thoughts: I actually hope it WAS me who was responsible for it! LOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-04 17:25:28 UTC
On Thu, 3 Oct 2019 06:38:54 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a non-fucking mangina he is!
What a rectum zsuckling needledick you are!
You are so obsessed with rectums.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Dennis Prager on how people sell hysteria to kids.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Dennis Prager (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about marketing jew hysteria?
Nithing, normal people do, and you do not have evidence of plagiarism.

Michael

https://www.avg.com
2019-10-05 13:30:02 UTC
On Fri, 4 Oct 2019 10:25:28 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a non-fucking mangina he is!
What a rectum zsuckling needledick you are!
You are so obsessed with rectums.
You are so obsessed with zsukling jew rectums.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Dennis Prager on how people sell hysteria to kids.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Dennis Prager (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about marketing jew hysteria?
Nithing, normal people do, and you do not have evidence of plagiarism.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, and you do not have
evidence of originality.

2019-10-05 13:33:57 UTC
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
impotent, and cowardly response:

====BRIS THE PLAGIARIZED, INANE GLUE-HUFFER RESPONSE FOR BREVITY ====

It *MUST* be embarrassing for you to have all these Jews and
minorities kicking you and spitting on you and pissing on you on a
daily basis while you're powerless to do anything about it!

Of course, you LIKE being peed on, don't you Gordon?

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich
Peeler
2019-10-05 16:16:01 UTC
On Sat, 05 Oct 2019 06:30:02 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein's jew aliash)", farted again:

<FLUSH the predictable, perverted and psychopathic nonsense>

...and nothing's left!
Michael Ejercito
2019-09-29 17:26:44 UTC
Post by Grik-bahstard®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
Mangina, he is better than you!

Michael

https://www.avg.com
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
2019-09-30 12:24:27 UTC
On Sun, 29 Sep 2019 10:26:44 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grik-bahstard®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
Mangina, he is better than you!
Needledick, he is just as subhuman as you!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2019-09-30 12:29:31 UTC
On Mon, 30 Sep 2019 05:24:27 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, he is better than you!
Needledick, he is just as subhuman as you!
Dreckserb, you are PROJECTING ...on BOTH counts!
Post by Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson")
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-02 13:10:01 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grik-bahstard®™
Ignore/block/delete/killfile at will.
It's just some fucking jew. Nothing to see here, folks. Move along,
now.
Mangina, he is better than you!
Needledick, he is just as subhuman as you!
Nithing, he slaps you around with ease!

Michael

https://www.avg.com