More EUSSR madness
2015-11-09 16:35:25 UTC
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms

New wave of migrants planned.
Ophelia
2015-11-09 21:40:44 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
I was listening to something yesterday talking about 'migrants' in North
Germany from Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast????? When they hell did they migrate
from Syria
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
harry
The Germans need somebody like Hitler back or they are finished as a race.
Ophelia
2015-11-10 15:00:42 UTC
Post by harry
Post by Ophelia
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
I was listening to something yesterday talking about 'migrants' in North
Germany from Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast????? When they hell did they migrate
from Syria
The Germans need somebody like Hitler back or they are finished as a race.
I am wondering if (communist) Merkel is setting out to totally destroy
Germany. I'm not sure how that will help her continuing to dominate the EU.

Not sure how true it is but I also read something about her threatening war
against the countries which refuse to follow her dictat they they take
refugees/migrants.

I suppose she will have plenty of migrants to help her.
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
harry
2015-11-10 17:10:20 UTC
Post by Ophelia
Post by harry
Post by Ophelia
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
I was listening to something yesterday talking about 'migrants' in North
Germany from Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast????? When they hell did they migrate
from Syria
The Germans need somebody like Hitler back or they are finished as a race.
I am wondering if (communist) Merkel is setting out to totally destroy
Germany. I'm not sure how that will help her continuing to dominate the EU.
Not sure how true it is but I also read something about her threatening war
against the countries which refuse to follow her dictat they they take
refugees/migrants.
I suppose she will have plenty of migrants to help her.
The crafty German plan has gone wrong.
Germany needs more slave labour.
The plan was that all these migrants would be funneled through Germany and they'd pick out the useful ones.
The rubbish would be shunted off to the rest of the EUSSR.
Including us if she could get away with it.
It came unstuck when a lot more than expected responded to the kind invitation.
They need someone like Hitler now to fix the problem.

A bit like when UKIP prophesised the Eastern European flood.
But we don't hear about that now.
MM
2015-11-11 08:23:28 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 09:10:20 -0800 (PST), harry
Post by harry
Post by Ophelia
Post by harry
Post by Ophelia
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
I was listening to something yesterday talking about 'migrants' in North
Germany from Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast????? When they hell did they migrate
from Syria
The Germans need somebody like Hitler back or they are finished as a race.
I am wondering if (communist) Merkel is setting out to totally destroy
Germany. I'm not sure how that will help her continuing to dominate the EU.
Not sure how true it is but I also read something about her threatening war
against the countries which refuse to follow her dictat they they take
refugees/migrants.
I suppose she will have plenty of migrants to help her.
The crafty German plan has gone wrong.
What is "crafty" about current German plans?

What IS the current German plan?
Post by harry
Germany needs more slave labour.
Why? Don't we, too? We certainly seem to have enough fruit and veg to
be picked that none of our own unemployed want to pick.
Post by harry
The plan was that all these migrants would be funneled through Germany and they'd pick out the useful ones.
And how would they do that in the few minutes available per migrant as
he or she comes across the border?
Post by harry
The rubbish would be shunted off to the rest of the EUSSR.
How would Germany achieve that? Has it had any success so far?
Post by harry
Including us if she could get away with it.
Because we are so miserly in accepting refugees, you mean?
Post by harry
It came unstuck when a lot more than expected responded to the kind invitation.
Ah, so now it's a "kind invitation" to let refugees come to Europe,
not a "crafty German plan" at all?
Post by harry
They need someone like Hitler now to fix the problem.
Who would you have in mind? I'll bet you cannot think of a single
person who would fit that particular personality. Try!

By the way, why aren't you blaming Austria? Hitler was Austrian by
birth.
Post by harry
A bit like when UKIP prophesised the Eastern European flood.
Doesn't the bible prophesy plagues of frogs and suchlike?
Post by harry
But we don't hear about that now.
That's because UKIP's prophesies were and are largely scurrilous
propaganda to encourage hatred among the British population, just like
your mate Hitler did with the Jews.

MM
MM
2015-11-11 08:15:00 UTC
Not sure how true it is...
That's because no one in their right mind would give any credence to
it -- except you right here and now, possibly.

MM
Judith
2015-11-12 19:37:57 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 15:00:42 -0000, "Ophelia" <***@gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
Post by Ophelia
Not sure how true it is but I also read something about her threatening war
against the countries which refuse to follow her dictat they they take
refugees/migrants.
Perhaps you could point us to the article which you read which said that.

Or then again: perhaps you cant'

Silly bitch.

--
Ophelia is renowned for making incorrect claims on usenet.
When asked to substantiate them - she can’t - but will not admit that she was just plain wrong in the first place.
She does not have the ability to think for herself.
MM
2015-11-11 08:13:53 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 00:28:53 -0800 (PST), harry
Post by harry
Post by Ophelia
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
I was listening to something yesterday talking about 'migrants' in North
Germany from Ivory Coast. Ivory Coast????? When they hell did they migrate
from Syria
--
http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/shop/
The Germans need somebody like Hitler back or they are finished as a race.
Like they were "finished" after 1945? Hardly "finished"! Within 10
years they were enjoying an economic miracle in West Germany, despite
receiving only about half from the Marshall Aid plan compared to the
UK.

MM
pullgees
2015-11-10 19:44:57 UTC
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid. So we'll send them back in exchange for the same. Looks like some of them will be going home in order to come back. Utterly potty.
harry
2015-11-11 07:47:05 UTC
And you get this information from?
MM
2015-11-11 08:26:34 UTC
On Tue, 10 Nov 2015 23:47:05 -0800 (PST), harry
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
Well, from you! Amongst other sources. You said earlier that the
"crafty German plan" was to sift out the migrants with professional
skills, which implies that there are plenty available to make it
worthwhile.

MM
harry
2015-11-12 07:37:42 UTC
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
Well, from you! Amongst other sources. You said earlier that the
"crafty German plan" was to sift out the migrants with professional
skills, which implies that there are plenty available to make it
worthwhile.
MM
I don't believe there are any skilled professionals among them.
They can make a good living in their own country,no need to come to Europe.
Who wants a surgeon trainED in Abis Abbaba anyway?
The Germans want cheap/slave labour.
Dex
2015-11-12 08:13:50 UTC
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
Well, from you! Amongst other sources. You said earlier that the
"crafty German plan" was to sift out the migrants with professional
skills, which implies that there are plenty available to make it
worthwhile.
MM
I don't believe there are any skilled professionals among them.
What you believe is irrelevant. As far as you're concerned they're all
here to behead us.
Post by harry
They can make a good living in their own country,no need to come to Europe.
Instead of $1 a day they get $2...
Post by harry
Who wants a surgeon trainED in Abis Abbaba anyway?
Would you refuse treatment just 'cos they're black'?
Post by harry
The Germans want cheap/slave labour.
Most Businesses do, it's why the CBI wants us to stay in Europe and the
company I work for has only taken on Eastern Europeans in the last 2
years. Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
MM
2015-11-13 16:40:27 UTC
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?

MM
Fredxxx
2015-11-13 16:59:43 UTC
Its called value for money. Migrant are cheaper to employ.
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-13 17:20:29 UTC
The US utilise prisoners in their manufacturing. Perhaps we should
do that too.
MM
2015-11-14 08:19:06 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
Its called value for money. Migrant are cheaper to employ.
They're also willing, turn up on time, and complete a day's work
without skiving off. And earn the country more in tax than they take
out in benefits.

MM
Fredxxx
2015-11-14 09:28:20 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
Its called value for money. Migrant are cheaper to employ.
They're also willing, turn up on time, and complete a day's work
without skiving off. And earn the country more in tax than they take
out in benefits.
That's right, better value for money. Many indigenous UK workers do the
same, they just expect to be paid more.
MM
2015-11-15 09:55:57 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
Its called value for money. Migrant are cheaper to employ.
They're also willing, turn up on time, and complete a day's work
without skiving off. And earn the country more in tax than they take
out in benefits.
That's right, better value for money. Many indigenous UK workers do the
same, they just expect to be paid more.
Yeah, well maybe they should get real and study the law of supply and
demand.

Would YOU pay more if you can hire somebody to do the same job for
less? Of course you wouldn't! Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.

MM
Norman Wells
2015-11-15 10:20:13 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
Its called value for money. Migrant are cheaper to employ.
They're also willing, turn up on time, and complete a day's work
without skiving off. And earn the country more in tax than they take
out in benefits.
That's right, better value for money. Many indigenous UK workers do the
same, they just expect to be paid more.
Yeah, well maybe they should get real and study the law of supply and
demand.
Would YOU pay more if you can hire somebody to do the same job for
less? Of course you wouldn't!
No, but you're not employing anyone. You're a consumer. Included in the price you
pay for your goods is the cost of employing the migrants who pick or make them.

You're also a taxpayer, at times, even though you're a net recipient from the
government because of the pension benefits you receive. Taxpayers pay not only the
cost of the migrants who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same immigrants and are
therefore unemployed.

It's a double whammy. Can't you see that?
Sadly, there's no choice about shopping around to pay less tax though, is there?
MM
2015-11-16 08:04:17 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
[...]
"EU migrants pay £20bn more in taxes than they receive"
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c49043a8-6447-11e4-b219-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3rdi6KKIC
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same immigrants and are
therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"

The point is, 'indigenous UK workers' don't want to take them! Hence
the need for migrant workers.
Post by Norman Wells
It's a double whammy.
It's not a whammy, let alone a double one.
Post by Norman Wells
Can't you see that?
No, because it's Scotch mist you've just breathed all over us.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.
Sadly, there's no choice about shopping around to pay less tax though, is there?
Of course there is! You can find many ways to legally avoid paying
tax. *Evading* tax, however, that is another (criminal) matter. Tax
avoidance isn't.

MM
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-16 08:53:17 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same immigrants and are
therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"
The point is, 'indigenous UK workers' don't want to take them! Hence
the need for migrant workers.
A factory along the road had UK born drivers.
They made them redundant and out sourced their jobs
to a company that employed eastern Europeans.

But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
MM
MM
2015-11-17 08:16:19 UTC
On Mon, 16 Nov 2015 00:53:17 -0800 (PST), Richard McKenzie
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?

MM
Bod
2015-11-17 08:22:47 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
MM
Pay a fair wage for a start. Cheap labour is easy to get from
immigrants who come from very low wage countries.
It creates an unfair playing field.
Bod
Norman Wells
2015-11-17 08:58:47 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
MM
Pay a fair wage for a start. Cheap labour is easy to get from
immigrants who come from very low wage countries.
It creates an unfair playing field.
We already have a National Minimum Wage, shortly to be increased substantially and
be called the National Living Wage. It applies to immigrants too.

It's more than fair. It's far more than the free market thinks the unskilled are
worth and will work for.
MM

MM
MM
2015-11-18 08:05:28 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
MM
Pay a fair wage for a start.
Is that not for the employer to decide, then? As long as he pays at
least whatever the minimum wage is, I have no issues with it.
Post by Bod
Cheap labour is easy to get from
immigrants who come from very low wage countries.
It creates an unfair playing field.
It's illegal to pay below minimum wage.

There is no opt out from the NMW.

MM
Richard McKenzie
If they don't apply for jobs the dole office remove their benefit.
MM

MM
Big Les Wade
2015-11-17 12:37:23 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
First you have to tell us what these vacancies are that "they" won't
apply for, giving the full job centre reference, and tell us the terms
and conditions advertised, including the number of hours per week. But
you've been asked for this many times before and replied with nothing
but hand-waving.
Les
The Todal
2015-11-17 13:44:48 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
First you have to tell us what these vacancies are that "they" won't
apply for, giving the full job centre reference, and tell us the terms
and conditions advertised, including the number of hours per week. But
you've been asked for this many times before and replied with nothing
but hand-waving.
The Labour party liked to hand out money to lazy people. Now that is not
the case its really nice to see the people without jobs falling

Workshy people are normally Labour supporters.
MM
2015-11-18 08:07:30 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
First you have to tell us what these vacancies are that "they" won't
apply for, giving the full job centre reference, and tell us the terms
and conditions advertised, including the number of hours per week. But
you've been asked for this many times before and replied with nothing
but hand-waving.
You're just excusing the workshy (which funnily enough aren't the
migrant workers).

MM
Vidcapper
2015-11-17 17:15:49 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
MM
It's what the DWP should do that counts...
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
The Todal
They do now. A Tory Government who know how to handle lazy chavs.
Vidcapper
2015-11-18 07:34:50 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
But I do agree that while there are jobs available
they should be filled by unemployed here.
Frog-marched through the factory gates? If they won't apply for
vacancies, what's an employer supposed to do?
MM
It's what the DWP should do that counts...
They do now. A Tory Government who know how to handle lazy chavs.
Then why do cases keep coming up where jobless people are being handed
out amounts that many hard-working people would be hard-pressed to earn?
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Norman Wells
2015-11-16 08:56:26 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
[...]
But they put a corresponding number of indigenous Brits out of work, to whom we then
have to pay benefits. It's the same cost to us taxpayers as if all the migrants
were on those benefits.
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same
immigrants and are therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"
Indigenous UK workers, who find it almost impossible to obtain low skilled work
because it's all being done by cheap immigrant labour..
Post by MM
The point is, 'indigenous UK workers' don't want to take them! Hence
the need for migrant workers.
If we took away their benefits, as we should, they *would* take them. Why should we
pay some idle youth to stay at home doing sod all when he could be out there in the
Lincolnshire fields doing the jobs the immigrants are currently doing?
Post by Norman Wells
Can't you see that?
No, because it's Scotch mist you've just breathed all over us.
No. You just haven't thought it through like I have.
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.
Sadly, there's no choice about shopping around to pay less tax though, is there?
Of course there is! You can find many ways to legally avoid paying
tax. *Evading* tax, however, that is another (criminal) matter. Tax
avoidance isn't.
If you don't like paying high taxes, one of the best ways is to stop the benefits of
idle, workshy, young Brits. There is something wrong if we have to import labour to
keep them on the dole.
Dex
2015-11-16 09:10:25 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same
immigrants and are therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"
Indigenous UK workers, who find it almost impossible to obtain low
skilled work because it's all being done by cheap immigrant labour..
Because that's what UK businesses want. People who don't take the piss
when it comes to break times, people who don't refuse to run a machine
if a guard is broke.

And of course those happy to me on minimum wage and their holiday pay is
included in it, as many temp agencies did.
MM
2015-11-17 08:27:24 UTC
Post by Dex
Because that's what UK businesses want. People who don't take the piss
when it comes to break times, people who don't refuse to run a machine
if a guard is broke.
And of course those happy to me on minimum wage and their holiday pay is
included in it, as many temp agencies did.
There you go, Norman! A voice of reason and pragmatism from our
friend, Dex.

One reason why Brits say they need more wages is that house prices are
so high. Well now, and who is to blame for that?

It's also the reason why so many mothers with young children have to
go to work, because British people consider renting is beneath them so
they have to both work to afford the high mortgages. Not so in
Germany, for example. In Britain mothers have been inculcated into
thinking that staying at home "just to look after the kiddies" is not
a proper job. Tell that to mothers in Scandinavia!

MM
Norman Wells

Where did I say anything to the contrary?
MM
2015-11-18 08:09:32 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Because that's what UK businesses want. People who don't take the piss
when it comes to break times, people who don't refuse to run a machine
if a guard is broke.
And of course those happy to me on minimum wage and their holiday pay is
included in it, as many temp agencies did.
There you go, Norman! A voice of reason and pragmatism from our
friend, Dex.
There *I* go?
Where did I say anything to the contrary?
Sorry, I was just pre-empting your usual negativity. You appear to
have turned over a new leaf. Perhaps it's the autumn.

MM
Fredxxx
2015-11-16 11:45:39 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
[...]
Without immigration wages would be higher so they would be likely to pay
even more tax as well as not claiming benefits.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
The point is, 'indigenous UK workers' don't want to take them! Hence
the need for migrant workers.
If we took away their benefits, as we should, they *would* take them.
Why should we pay some idle youth to stay at home doing sod all when he
could be out there in the Lincolnshire fields doing the jobs the
immigrants are currently doing?
Because our tax and benefit system encourages idleness. Even the last
bastion of encouraging work, ie tax credits, is being trashed.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.
Sadly, there's no choice about shopping around to pay less tax though, is there?
Of course there is! You can find many ways to legally avoid paying
tax. *Evading* tax, however, that is another (criminal) matter. Tax
avoidance isn't.
If you don't like paying high taxes, one of the best ways is to stop the
benefits of idle, workshy, young Brits. There is something wrong if we
have to import labour to keep them on the dole.
MM just likes low wages while he is comfortable with a pension. No need
for him to work and compete with migrants which of course he wouldn't.
He'd also like a high Euro and a low GBP. Shame the Euro has been losing
more and more ground for quite a while!
MM
2015-11-17 08:22:12 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
[...]
No, they haven't. If British workers won't do the jobs required, what
are employers supposed to do? Close down?
Post by Norman Wells
to whom we then
have to pay benefits. It's the same cost to us taxpayers as if all the migrants
were on those benefits.
Did you not notice:
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same
immigrants and are therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"
Indigenous UK workers, who find it almost impossible to obtain low skilled work
because it's all being done by cheap immigrant labour..
Try harder, then. Migrant workers drive all the way from as far away
as Estonia and Lithuania to work, yet Brits just down the road can't
be arsed.
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
The point is, 'indigenous UK workers' don't want to take them! Hence
the need for migrant workers.
If we took away their benefits, as we should, they *would* take them. Why should we
pay some idle youth to stay at home doing sod all when he could be out there in the
Lincolnshire fields doing the jobs the immigrants are currently doing?
Don't go putting ideas into Duncan Smith's head!
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Norman Wells
Can't you see that?
No, because it's Scotch mist you've just breathed all over us.
No. You just haven't thought it through like I have.
On the contrary, you just don't like foreigners, do you?
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.
Sadly, there's no choice about shopping around to pay less tax though, is there?
Of course there is! You can find many ways to legally avoid paying
tax. *Evading* tax, however, that is another (criminal) matter. Tax
avoidance isn't.
If you don't like paying high taxes, one of the best ways is to stop the benefits of
idle, workshy, young Brits. There is something wrong if we have to import labour to
keep them on the dole.
The farmers and food factory workers are jolly glad that there is a
workforce available willing and able to keep our food supply viable.
Have you considered boycotting pizzas because they're manufactured
using foreign labour?

MM
Norman Wells
2015-11-17 08:54:29 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Would YOU pay more if you can hire somebody to do the same job for
less? Of course you wouldn't!
No, but you're not employing anyone. You're a consumer. Included
in the price you pay for your goods is the cost of employing the migrants
who pick or make them.
You're also a taxpayer, at times, even though you're a net recipient from the
government because of the pension benefits you receive. Taxpayers pay
not only the cost of the migrants
"EU migrants pay £20bn more in taxes than they receive"
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c49043a8-6447-11e4-b219-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3rdi6KKIC
But they put a corresponding number of indigenous Brits out of work,
No, they haven't. If British workers won't do the jobs required, what
are employers supposed to do? Close down?
I'm not blaming employers at all, just pointing out economic facts.
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
to whom we then
have to pay benefits. It's the same cost to us taxpayers as if all the migrants
were on those benefits.
"EU migrants pay £20bn more in taxes than they receive"
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/c49043a8-6447-11e4-b219-00144feabdc0.html#axzz3rdi6KKIC
Now tell us how much we pay in benefits to the corresponding number of unemployed
Brits.
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same
immigrants and are therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"
Indigenous UK workers, who find it almost impossible to obtain low skilled work
because it's all being done by cheap immigrant labour..
Try harder, then. Migrant workers drive all the way from as far away
as Estonia and Lithuania to work, yet Brits just down the road can't
be arsed.
That's why I say they need to be given more incentive, like taking away their
benefits.
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
The point is, 'indigenous UK workers' don't want to take them! Hence
the need for migrant workers.
If we took away their benefits, as we should, they *would* take them. Why
should we pay some idle youth to stay at home doing sod all when he could
be out there in the Lincolnshire fields doing the jobs the immigrants are
currently doing?
Don't go putting ideas into Duncan Smith's head!
Why not? Do *you* think they should be paid benefits to be idle?
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by Norman Wells
Can't you see that?
No, because it's Scotch mist you've just breathed all over us.
No. You just haven't thought it through like I have.
On the contrary, you just don't like foreigners, do you?
Pointing out straight economic facts does not make me xenophobic.
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.
Sadly, there's no choice about shopping around to pay less tax though, is there?
Of course there is! You can find many ways to legally avoid paying
tax. *Evading* tax, however, that is another (criminal) matter. Tax
avoidance isn't.
If you don't like paying high taxes, one of the best ways is to stop the benefits of
idle, workshy, young Brits. There is something wrong if we have to import labour to
keep them on the dole.
The farmers and food factory workers are jolly glad that there is a
workforce available willing and able to keep our food supply viable.
Have you considered boycotting pizzas because they're manufactured
using foreign labour?
That has nothing to do with whether we should cut the benefits of the idle, workshy
youth. Care to address the issue now?
Fredxxx
2015-11-17 23:24:01 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
Post by MM
Post by Norman Wells
who pick or make them but *also* the benefits handed out to the
'indigenous UK workers' whose jobs have been taken by those same
immigrants and are therefore unemployed.
"whose jobs have been taken"
Indigenous UK workers, who find it almost impossible to obtain low skilled work
because it's all being done by cheap immigrant labour..
Try harder, then. Migrant workers drive all the way from as far away
as Estonia and Lithuania to work, yet Brits just down the road can't
be arsed.
That's why I say they need to be given more incentive, like taking away
their benefits.
Like pensions? Many people on the dole regard their JSA the same as your
pension. They might even say they have paid tax in the past.

Best thing to do is to encourage the indigenous to work, after all how
would we encourage you to work?

Would it help if we took your pension away?
Norman Wells
Pension? Are you talking to me?
MM
2015-11-18 08:13:10 UTC
Post by Norman Wells
Pension? Are you talking to me?
Eventually, the question WILL apply to you, too. Are you prepared to
work in order to continue qualifying for a pension, even after the DWP
has started to pay it?

MM

MM
2015-11-18 08:11:52 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
Best thing to do is to encourage the indigenous to work, after all how
would we encourage you to work?
Would it help if we took your pension away?
You want UK pensioners to work for their pensions? Even though they've
worked for (in my case) 42 years in total and 33 in the UK?

MM
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-15 16:10:33 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
Its called value for money. Migrant are cheaper to employ.
They're also willing, turn up on time, and complete a day's work
without skiving off. And earn the country more in tax than they take
out in benefits.
That's right, better value for money. Many indigenous UK workers do the
same, they just expect to be paid more.
Yeah, well maybe they should get real and study the law of supply and
demand.
Would YOU pay more if you can hire somebody to do the same job for
less? Of course you wouldn't! Just like I don't pay more by shopping
at Waitrose when I can buy from ASDA or Lidl.
MM
Your right however it makes sense to adopt some form
of protectionism.

When the Americans, to cut costs closed their car factories
and reopened them in Mexico they found that their home market
sales diminished. Those who had jobs had lost them ergo
they could not buy a new car.
MM
2015-11-16 08:05:44 UTC
On Sun, 15 Nov 2015 08:10:33 -0800 (PST), Richard McKenzie
Post by Richard McKenzie
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
Post by MM
Post by Dex
[...]
Did the Americans realise their error and move production back to the
States?

MM
Dex
2015-11-14 07:58:47 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
MM
The migrants take shorter breaks, but after 'integrating' take the piss
as much as the rest. They don't care about H&S either.
Fredxxx
2015-11-16 11:46:40 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by MM
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the migrants at doing the job?
MM
The migrants take shorter breaks, but after 'integrating' take the piss
as much as the rest. They don't care about H&S either.
Talking to employers, they call it the English disease where any new
employee becomes complacent after a year or two.
Dex
2015-11-16 09:13:23 UTC
Post by Dex
Any British people sent by the agency are shown the door after a
week or two.
Is that because they are not as good as the at doing the job?
as much as the rest.
MM
2015-11-13 16:39:19 UTC
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
Well, from you! Amongst other sources. You said earlier that the
"crafty German plan" was to sift out the migrants with professional
skills, which implies that there are plenty available to make it
worthwhile.
MM
I don't believe there are any skilled professionals among them.
So what happened with you "craft German plan"?

You invented it, didn't you!
Post by harry
They can make a good living in their own country,no need to come to Europe.
Professional people are getting executed and/or tortured in places
like Syria.
Post by harry
Who wants a surgeon trainED in Abis Abbaba anyway?
What's wrong with that, then? Do you think they are inferior?
Post by harry
The Germans want cheap/slave labour.
Huh, the Germans will be paying the going rate for surgeons - unlike
David Cameron, who wants special rules for immigrants, even from
within the EU.

So cross that point off from your list of cheap xenopohobic jibes.

MM
Fredxxx
We do, it's the junior staff who are whingeing.
MM
2015-11-14 08:20:08 UTC
Post by Fredxxx
We do, it's the junior staff who are whingeing.
"We do..." what?

MM
Fredxxx
2015-11-14 09:29:54 UTC
Post by MM
Post by Fredxxx
We do, it's the junior staff who are whingeing.
"We do..." what?
Have you actually looked at the difference between a junior doctor's pay
and other lower ranks with that of consultants and GPs?
MM

MM
Fredxxx
Perhaps you should.
pullgees
I don't know I read it somewhere like we all read and pick up these bits of information. They must have money to pay for the traffickers £1000 is not a fee that poor uneducated people in a third world country can afford. Not saying they are all skilled or educated well.
Dex
2015-11-11 11:03:23 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
They must have money to pay for the traffickers £1000 is not a fee that poor uneducated people in a third world country can afford. Not saying they are all skilled or educated well.
They have loan sharks over there too, their friends and family will pay
with body parts if they don't.
pullgees
All I'm saying is that there are the educated and skilled that will be sent back only to return with this new proposed scheme.
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-11 11:47:27 UTC
I seen a SkyNews article where Kate Aidie claimed that one of the people in her boat was a surgeon.

Ok assume that they he is, did she interview the others on the boat?

Why not have a balanced report.
Dex
2015-11-11 12:10:18 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
They must have money to pay for the traffickers £1000 is not a fee that poor uneducated people in a third world country can afford. Not saying they are all skilled or educated well.
They have loan sharks over there too, their friends and family will pay
with body parts if they don't.
All I'm saying is that there are the educated and skilled that will be sent back only to return with this new proposed scheme.
No, you said "£1000 is not a fee that poor uneducated people in a third
world country can afford".

Why send back the educated and skilled? UKIP's Australian points-based
system is there to keep the skilled people this country needs and throw
out the chaff.
pullgees
2015-11-11 15:50:33 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Many of these migrants are skilled professional people who incidentally can afford to pay traffickers due to the fact that they are the better paid.
And you get this information from?
They must have money to pay for the traffickers £1000 is not a fee that poor uneducated people in a third world country can afford. Not saying they are all skilled or educated well.
They have loan sharks over there too, their friends and family will pay
with body parts if they don't.
All I'm saying is that there are the educated and skilled that will be sent back only to return with this new proposed scheme.
No, you said "£1000 is not a fee that poor uneducated people in a third
world country can afford".
That's right I stand by that and borrowing from loan shark is not affording the money is it?
Post by Dex
Why send back the educated and skilled? UKIP's Australian points-based
system is there to keep the skilled people this country needs and throw
out the chaff.
Well you concede that there are educated and skilled migrants then. The scheme as far as I can see is to send all those back who are economic migrants, then with a clean slate begin an orderly system of allowing skilled and educated migrants in with the consent of the African nations of whom we and Europe will send billions of dollars to in order that they may improve their economies and in which case the migrants that would in present circumstances travel to Europe will be less inclined to migrate because the standard of living in those African countries will have gone up and they will be less incentivefied to leave their homes . But before that happens the educated and skilled migrants that will be returned will apply to come back to Europe legally. But this is so long term and does nothing to remesdy the present situation.
Of course judging by our record on deportation this isn't really going to get off the ground. It is just more bullshit and wishful thinking by the Eurocrats.
Dex
2015-11-12 08:00:14 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
[...]
You made it sound as if only the educated can afford the £1,000 to come
here.
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
[...]
Why would the educated and skilled migrants be sent back?

In that article, which is full of holes, they would stay here if African
nations agreed to helped speed up the deportation of *unskilled*
economic migrants.
pullgees
2015-11-12 09:16:29 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
[...]
Well not only but more likely.
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
[...]
Because they are not here legally. of course they won't be sent back in any large numbers as we know from past experience. However this is what the Eurotwats are suggesting although there is no detail as yet.
What article?
Dex
2015-11-12 09:43:33 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
[...]
What do you mean legally?

As EU countries are screaming out for skilled workers it wouldn't matter
if they are asylum seeking or economic migrants.
Post by Dex
In that article, which is full of holes, they would stay here if African
nations agreed to helped speed up the deportation of *unskilled*
economic migrants.
What article?
Gordon Bennett!

In the OP by harry, the one you replied to...

You really need to start using a Usenet client instead of that abortion
called Google Groups.
pullgees
2015-11-12 14:10:15 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
[...]
You can't just walk into the UK if you are not a EU citizen and settle down, get a job etc without permission and the necessary papers, many do of course but it is illegal. The border agency are supposed to find theses individuals and deport them, but then the Human Rights Act often takes precedence and in any case the Border Agency haven't got the resources. That's what I mean by "legally" I would have thought that was obvious, but never mind.
Post by Dex
As EU countries are screaming out for skilled workers it wouldn't matter
if they are asylum seeking or economic migrants.
You mean it doesn't matter to you but it certainly matters to the public that's why immigration is top of peoples concerns in this country and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Post by Dex
In that article, which is full of holes, they would stay here if African
nations agreed to helped speed up the deportation of *unskilled*
economic migrants.
What article?
Gordon Bennett!
In the OP by harry, the one you replied to...
You really need to start using a Usenet client instead of that abortion
called Google Groups.
I'm thinking about that.
This has all been overtaken by events anyway as the African nations in conference in Malta have rejected the notion of repatriation.
Dex
2015-11-13 07:17:25 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by Dex
As EU countries are screaming out for skilled workers it wouldn't matter
if they are asylum seeking or economic migrants.
You mean it doesn't matter to you but it certainly matters to the public that's why immigration is top of peoples concerns in this country
Yet for some reason the number of UKIP MPs went from two defectors to
one in the General Election.
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.

If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.

That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
pullgees
2015-11-13 08:37:08 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.
If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.
That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
The free for all I'm talking about is the current state of affairs. That article is nonsense by the way. You seem to have changed your mind from denying there are educated and skilled migrants anyway.
Post by Dex
Dex
2015-11-13 08:47:56 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.
If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.
That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
The free for all I'm talking about is the current state of affairs.
But it's not. Those deemed to be economic will be sent back, if it's
known where they've come from.
When did I say there were no skilled migrants?
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-13 09:05:20 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.
If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.
That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
The free for all I'm talking about is the current state of affairs.
But it's not. Those deemed to be economic will be sent back, if it's
known where they've come from.
Does it not make sense to take refugees, if we must,
from the camps surrounding Syria. Those in Calais
could be from anywhere.

If we must accept migrants then we should accept
Christians. The rest can pray to Allah and see how
much help that is.
Dex
2015-11-13 09:24:53 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.
If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.
That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
The free for all I'm talking about is the current state of affairs.
But it's not. Those deemed to be economic will be sent back, if it's
known where they've come from.
Does it not make sense to take refugees, if we must,
from the camps surrounding Syria. Those in Calais
could be from anywhere.
If we're taking them from Calais why are they clinging to the underside
of lorries?
That silly statement is about as unchristian as it gets.
harry
2015-11-14 08:15:57 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
That article is nonsense by the way. You seem to have changed your mind from denying there are educated and skilled migrants anyway.
When did I say there were no skilled migrants?
All we will get from these camps is the poor, uneducated, old and sick.
They'll be parasites on us until they die.

We don't want any of them.
Lying Camoron promised to reduce immigration, not import more.

They should all be sent back when the war is over.
pullgees
2015-11-14 08:30:19 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.
If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.
That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
The free for all I'm talking about is the current state of affairs.
But it's not. Those deemed to be economic will be sent back, if it's
known where they've come from.
What planet are you on? Our borders have been as porous as a dry sponge ever since Blair open them them up to all and sundry. We have little idea of how many are in this country illegally but it'd estimated around 1m
You implied it by denying that only the better off could afford the journey. £1000 is the price for one person even more for a family, but of course according to you they probably went to loan sharks. I don't care really but it shows you just like an argument for the sake of it by swaying from one stance to another . I can't take you seriously
Dex
2015-11-16 09:12:20 UTC
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
and want proper controls not the free for all it is and a breathing space for our public services to catch.
Once again the article stated that the unskilled would be sent back, not
the skilled, unless they're criminals.
If they are then they would not be let back in if the EU relaxed current
conditions restricting skilled migrants.
That sentences alone proves its not a free-for-all.
The free for all I'm talking about is the current state of affairs.
But it's not. Those deemed to be economic will be sent back, if it's
known where they've come from.
What planet are you on?
Different one to you obviously.

Sure, net migration was around 260,000 last year but that is far from a
free-for-all.
Post by pullgees
Our borders have been as porous as a dry sponge ever since Blair open them them up to all and sundry.
How did he 'open them up'? You're not trying to make a silly statement
saying that every single immigrant that came here looking for a handout
when Blair was in power succeeded are you?
Post by pullgees
We have little idea of how many are in this country illegally but it'd estimated around 1m
Floccinaucinihilipilification.
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
That article is nonsense by the way. You seem to have changed your mind from denying there are educated and skilled migrants anyway.
When did I say there were no skilled migrants?
You implied it by denying that only the better off could afford the journey.
No, it was in response to you making a statement that because it cost
£1000 to get here only those that had money did it.
harry
2015-11-12 07:33:51 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
[...]
They should come by invitation and apply to come in their own countries.

Anyway, it's immoral to deprive third world countires of these people.
Supposing they exist.
Dex
2015-11-12 08:01:20 UTC
Post by harry
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by Dex
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
Post by pullgees
Post by harry
[...]
A lot do. Temp agencies don't just deal with people on the High Street,
some set up shop in Europe.

http://www.expatica.com/uk/employment/finding-a-job/Work-in-the-UK-Finding-UK-jobs_103154.html

But the educated and skilled still get persecuted in their own countries.
pullgees
I agree, they train them, we use them when they surely need all the expertise they have to build their nations and stop them sponging off us.
Norman Rowing
2015-11-12 14:57:46 UTC
Stop bombing their homelands then they won't come
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-12 15:07:41 UTC
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
By paying African nations to accept
their nationals back would this not
create a conveyor belt back and forth. Families in Africa will be pointing up at migrating Swallows as they head north for Spring and view it as a sign for them to follow them.
pullgees
2015-11-12 19:51:46 UTC
I can't see that as they are bombing themselves anyway.
The Todal
Are we bombing Africa.
pullgees
No. Norman seems to think we are.
The Todal
Then if we are not Bombing Africa , then send them back home .
Vidcapper
2015-11-13 07:00:33 UTC
Post by Norman Rowing
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Stop bombing their homelands then they won't come
That could only tackle the issue of genuine refugees, not economic
migrants, which a great many of them appear to be...
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
Dex
2015-11-13 08:08:05 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Norman Rowing
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Stop bombing their homelands then they won't come
That could only tackle the issue of genuine refugees, not economic
migrants, which a great many of them appear to be...
The main reason is that a lot went to Turkey before coming here, as in
that kid that drowned.

But Turkey isn't that safe. ISIS and the PKK regularly carry out attacks
there.
Richard McKenzie
2015-11-13 09:02:56 UTC
Post by Dex
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Norman Rowing
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Stop bombing their homelands then they won't come
That could only tackle the issue of genuine refugees, not economic
migrants, which a great many of them appear to be...
The main reason is that a lot went to Turkey before coming here, as in
that kid that drowned.
But Turkey isn't that safe. ISIS and the PKK regularly carry out attacks
there.
If there is a skill shortage why don't we train
our unemployed? Syria will need its doctors and
electricians when it rebuilds.

I was told that the boy that drowned was the son
of the person who was operating a boat on the crossing.

Britain was not safe when the IRA were in action.
Dex
2015-11-13 09:16:39 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
Post by Dex
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Norman Rowing
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Stop bombing their homelands then they won't come
That could only tackle the issue of genuine refugees, not economic
migrants, which a great many of them appear to be...
The main reason is that a lot went to Turkey before coming here, as in
that kid that drowned.
But Turkey isn't that safe. ISIS and the PKK regularly carry out attacks
there.
If there is a skill shortage why don't we train
our unemployed?
Because of austerity and getting the unemployed motivated.
Post by Richard McKenzie
Syria will need its doctors and
electricians when it rebuilds.
The US hasn't stopped the Taliban in Afghanistan from carrying out
bombings in 15 years, or attacks in Iraq after 2003. Why will Syria be
any different?
Post by Richard McKenzie
I was told that the boy that drowned was the son
of the person who was operating a boat on the crossing.
Britain was not safe when the IRA were in action.
But we never had the frequency of those attacks, any migrants here hurt
in them probably moved elsewhere.
harry
2015-11-14 08:17:53 UTC
Post by Richard McKenzie
Post by Dex
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Norman Rowing
Post by harry
http://www.express.co.uk/news/politics/617959/EU-migrant-crisis-secret-plot-African-nations-Cameron-reforms
New wave of migrants planned.
Stop bombing their homelands then they won't come
That could only tackle the issue of genuine refugees, not economic
migrants, which a great many of them appear to be...
The main reason is that a lot went to Turkey before coming here, as in
that kid that drowned.
But Turkey isn't that safe. ISIS and the PKK regularly carry out attacks
there.
If there is a skill shortage why don't we train
our unemployed? Syria will need its doctors and
electricians when it rebuilds.
I was told that the boy that drowned was the son
of the person who was operating a boat on the crossing.
Furthermore the father had a house and job in Turkey.