Sag mir wo der Jude Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine ist! Nicht in Schottsdahl, nicht in Denver...
2021-09-01 17:23:55 UTC
WO?

LOLOK
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
2021-09-01 18:55:50 UTC
WO?
LOLOK
Hey, thanks for reminding us how EASY it was to fool you, and how much
fun it was to watch you trot out excuse after excuse to not holocaust
us!

Remember?

Mazel Tov, glue-huffer! Happy New Year!

Laugh laugh laugh laugh

Gordon's Überwältigende Angst vor Juden (Overpowering Fear of Jews)

He claimed he wanted to holocaust me the first week of July
He claimed he had identified where I lived
He claimed ALL HE NEEDED were GPS coordinates:
He then identified the exact address
He claimed I would get holocausted REGARDLESS if I gave him the info
he requested or not.
He refuses to say HOW the info he wants can be delivered to him or
what he'll accept as proof.

Then he realized he was going to be Nuremberged if he continued, so he
started coming up with fake excuses, one after the other...

Fake, non-existent "verification stage."
Fake, non-existent ghettos
Fake, non existent European Union forms
Fake, non-existent "Jew Registration Card"
Fake, non-existent "pre-printed form"
Fake, non-existent notary requirement
Fake, non-existent EU 'reparations'Directorate proof
Fake, non-existent application for 'holocaust reparations'

Why does he have no forms, and no facts?

Because he desperately wanted to avoid being Nuremberged immediately
upon his arrival.

[chuckle]

For details, see Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>
Updated version: Message-ID:
<***@4ax.com>

It's SO easy to humiliate you!
NEMO
2021-09-01 20:30:07 UTC
On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 11:55:50 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

ATONE, jew bastard, ATONE!

#me joo LOL!
2021-09-01 21:30:29 UTC
On Wed, 01 Sep 2021 21:30:07 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by The Jews
WO?
LOLOK
Hey, thanks for reminding us how EASY it was to fool you, and how much
fun it was to watch you trot out excuse after excuse to not holocaust
us!
Remember?
Mazel Tov, glue-huffer! Happy New Year!
Laugh laugh laugh laugh
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
What??? And STOP having endless fun slapping you around the place, every
day? NO way! LOL
Post by NEMO
ATONE, jew bastard, ATONE!
He really atones every day. But then slapping you around is just so much
fun! Too bad for you, eh, stupid cunt? LOL
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-09-01 22:06:06 UTC
Post by The Jews
[...]
It's because of all the glue I huff!
Aww, come on! You have some natural stupidity and cowardice too!

LOL

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 2,117,003
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!

2021-09-02 13:01:27 UTC
On Thu, 02 Sep 2021 13:42:07 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by The Jews
It's because of all the glue I huff!
Aww, come on! You have some natural stupidity and cowardice too!
LOL
Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!
You begged like that already a few thousand times, bleeding loser! LOL
Post by NEMO
ATONE, jew bastard, ATONE!
Your DESPERATION is showing, bleeding bastard! LOL
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
--
***@home to retarded trolling senile Rodent:
"sod off rod you don't have a clue about anything."
Post by NEMO
#me asshole
Oh, YES, you ARE, filthy old pedo swine!
He is just jealous of the Judenvolk, for they all outearn him,
outwit him, outsex him, and outclass him!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
The Jews
2021-09-02 14:12:28 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
[...]
You're right though, that was retty pathetic of me, wasn't it?
It sure was.
2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of gallons of Jew diarrhea gargled and swallowed - 2,117,003
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!
On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:53:22 -0700, Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
WO?
LOLOK
Hey, thanks for reminding us how EASY it was to fool you, and how much
fun it was to watch you trot out excuse after excuse to not holocaust
us!
Remember?
Mazel Tov, glue-huffer! Happy New Year!
He does not even get a happy new hour!
LOL

He's a miserable pedophile, isn't he?

[Sung to the tune of "Camp Town Races"]

Hanging Nazis all day long
doo dah, doo dah
Make sure that rope is nice and strong
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

Hear them gurgle, watch them swing!
doo dah, doo dah
Strip their corpses, take their rings
Oh, doo-dah day!

Hear the Nazi drop!
Neck cracks with a pop!
Pick up the pace, hang the Master Race!
Don't ever want to stop!

If we can't locate a rope
doo dah, doo dah
Then we will just shoot the dope

Don't ever want to stop!
NEMO
2021-09-05 19:04:56 UTC
On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 10:03:41 -0700, grubby incajonic anti-American neo
kapo non-white inferiorisht jew oven dodger Klaun Scheisseziegelsteine
b'leated:

<jew shite b'risshed>

Ya'll shut your dirty fucking cockshucking jew mouth, jewboi!

ATONE and EAT SHIT, jew bastard!

#me joo LOL!
2021-09-05 19:04:56 UTC
On Sun, 5 Sep 2021 09:53:22 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<fluhs jew shite>
He does not even get a happy new hour!
All YOU get is another Happy Meal™ of freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea,
gook!
2021-09-05 19:44:15 UTC
On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 20:04:56 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
<fluhs jew shite>
Post by The Jews
Hey, thanks for reminding us how EASY it was to fool you, and how much
fun it was to watch you trot out excuse after excuse to not holocaust
us!
Remember?
Mazel Tov, glue-huffer! Happy New Year!
He does not even get a happy new hour!
All YOU get is another Happy Meal™ of freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea,
gook!
I seriously doubt your master shares your diet, shiteating dreckserb!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!
vts
2021-09-05 23:45:46 UTC
On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 19:45:19 UTC, clinically insane, Peeler
shit himself again
Go fuck yourself shitbag.
Michael Ejercito
2021-09-09 14:14:26 UTC
Post by The Peeler
On Sun, 05 Sep 2021 20:04:56 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
<fluhs jew shite>
Post by The Jews
Hey, thanks for reminding us how EASY it was to fool you, and how much
fun it was to watch you trot out excuse after excuse to not holocaust
us!
Remember?
Mazel Tov, glue-huffer! Happy New Year!
He does not even get a happy new hour!
All YOU get is another Happy Meal™ of freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea,
gook!
I seriously doubt your master shares your diet, shiteating dreckserb!
You are correct to doubt that.

Michael
https://www.avg.com