Going home with a DRIPPING BUTTHOLE tonight .
2021-06-07 08:42:21 UTC
Had to put in an emergency butt plug !

Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
***@gmail.com.
Peeler
2021-06-07 09:58:23 UTC
On Mon, 7 Jun 2021 09:42:21 +0100, pedophilic gay dreckserb Razovic (the
well-known, perverted, clinically insane spammer), IMPERSONATING her master
Post by Peeler
Had to put in an emergency butt plug !
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
Poor gay pedophilic nazi Goran ("Gordon"! LOL) Razovic, as retarded and
depraved as she is, KEEPS humiliating and debasing HERSELF in public, time
and again! It's ALL the frustrated old pedo ever could do, ever does and
ever will do!

Innit, our pedophilic gay punching bag? LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?