My famous MOUSSKATA recipe!
2021-11-13 20:50:19 UTC
Griks just, LOVE skata! Their national 'dish' is mousskata!

I had to bribe a Grik with a bottle of 1947 Chateau Piraeus fermented
diarrhoea aged in oak to get the secret recipe and here it is:

Ingredients:
Three pounds mutton
Two pounds garlic
One gallon diesel

Mix ingredients in suitably sized vat
Stir slowly while bringing to a boil
Allow to simmer for 60 minutes
Season liberally with dried sheep dung
Serves one.

Be sure ONLY to use real Middle East diesel, not that purified,
antibiotic-free, genetically unmodified, hormone-free, organic, free
range, sustainable, natural, filtered, sulphur-free Euroskata!

Enjoy!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
Loose Cannon
2021-11-14 13:32:32 UTC
Post by NEMO
Griks just, LOVE skata! Their national 'dish' is mousskata!
I had to bribe a Grik with a bottle of 1947 Chateau Piraeus fermented
Three pounds mutton
Two pounds garlic
One gallon diesel
Mix ingredients in suitably sized vat
Stir slowly while bringing to a boil
Allow to simmer for 60 minutes
Season liberally with dried sheep dung
Serves one.
Be sure ONLY to use real Middle East diesel, not that purified,
antibiotic-free, genetically unmodified, hormone-free, organic, free
range, sustainable, natural, filtered, sulphur-free Euroskata!
Enjoy!
Yup.

Indeed.

Right on, all counts.

This is GUARANTEED to get all those cocksucking Griks licking their
cocksucking Grik lips!

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!