The first detailed look at how Elon Musk space internet could work
Add Reply
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-11-08 10:35:35 UTC
https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24032033-300-the-first-detailed-look-at-how-elon-musks-space-internet-could-work/

"It is no secret that Elon Musk wants to build a space internet. His
company, SpaceX, has been granted permission by the US Federal
Communications Commission (FCC) to set up a vast network of thousands of
low Earth orbit communication satellites. But the company has been
tight-lipped about the project, known as Starlink.

Now Mark Handley at University College London has created a detailed
simulation of what Starlink might look like, which he will present at a
conference next week."

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

2018-11-08 11:25:52 UTC
"could' you da sucka...LMAO!!

musk is nearly finished....LOL

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
:
: "It is no secret that Elon Musk wants to build a space internet. His
: company, SpaceX, has been granted permission by the US Federal
: Communications Commission (FCC) to set up a vast network of thousands of
: low Earth orbit communication satellites. But the company has been
: tight-lipped about the project, known as Starlink.
:
: Now Mark Handley at University College London has created a detailed
: simulation of what Starlink might look like, which he will present at a
: conference next week."
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-11-08 11:43:54 UTC
On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:25:52 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
"could' you da sucka...LMAO!!
musk is nearly finished....LOL
Yeah, people like you are the future.

2018-11-08 13:08:57 UTC
nothing burger from the fake newser!

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:25:52 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >"could' you da sucka...LMAO!!
: >
: >
: >musk is nearly finished....LOL
:
: >:
: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >:
: >: --
: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >:
: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >:
: >
:
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)

2018-11-08 20:33:06 UTC
more nothing burger fromthe Fake Newser

: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >nothing burger from the fake newser!
:
: Carry on future man
: >"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
: >message news:***@4ax.com...
: >: On Thu, 8 Nov 2018 06:25:52 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: >: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >:
: >: >"could' you da sucka...LMAO!!
: >: >
: >: >
: >: >musk is nearly finished....LOL
: >:
: >:
: >:
: >:
: >: >"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote
in
: >: >message news:***@4ax.com...
: >: >:
: >: >:
: >:
: >
: >: >:
: >: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >: >:
: >: >: --
: >: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >: >:
: >: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >: >:
: >: >
: >:
: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >:
: >: --
: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >:
: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >:
: >
: