HAY The [sic][SIC!!! LOL] gook! ARE you BUSY zsuckling freshly squeezed jew diarrhoea out of jew ANI this jew new year?
Add Reply
Suzy KKKohen
2021-09-09 22:09:55 UTC
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???

Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!

LOLOK

2021-09-09 22:18:39 UTC
Of COURSE you are! Why do I even ask? ROTFLOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
Loose Cannon
2021-09-10 12:48:08 UTC
On Thu, 09 Sep 2021 15:09:55 -0700, Suzy KKKohen
Post by Suzy KKKohen
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???
Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!
LOLOK
Yup.

Indeed.

He sure, is.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
--
"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"
anti-defecation league of b'nai b'ris
2021-09-10 12:48:20 UTC
Post by Suzy KKKohen
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???
Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!
LOLOK
He does it ALL year round!
Loose Cannon
2021-09-10 13:48:57 UTC
Post by Suzy KKKohen
Just like every OTHER g-ddam jew new year???
Of COURSE you are, you jewloving piece of subhuman slant eyed SHITE!
LOLOK
He does it ALL year round!
Yup.

Indeed.

He sure, does.

No doubt, about it.

You got, THAT right!
2021-09-10 15:08:18 UTC
Why do I even ask!!! ROTFLOL
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!