SHAY NOW sheenie SHEIN (shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...shleazy shlimy jew shcumbag HARVEY WEENSHTEEN went, out in public and got, SHAT UPON! Just like YOU will, jew pedo!
Add Reply
Loose Cannon
2019-10-26 19:29:12 UTC
HUH?

Harvey WEENSHTEEN emerged from his jew SHEWER and went out in public!
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/oct/25/harvey-weinstein-women-confront-producer-new-york-actors-hour

IMMEDIATELY, when SHPOTTED he got, SHAT UPON!

The very SHAME fate AWAITSH YOU jew pedo BARUCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

And who the fuck is Isidore (Izzy) Shein??? Googlefuck him anyway!
NEMO
2019-10-26 19:33:51 UTC
HUH?
What about the other 9,999?
Peeler
2019-10-26 19:39:58 UTC
UNBELIEVABLE, but our resident pedophilic cocksucking serb swine just
finished sucking off her FOURTH gay neo-nazi gang, today! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by Loose Cannon
Harvey WEENSHTEEN emerged from his jew SHEWER and went out in public!
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/oct/25/harvey-weinstein-women-confront-producer-new-york-actors-hour
IMMEDIATELY, when SHPOTTED he got, SHAT UPON!
The very SHAME fate AWAITSH YOU jew pedo BARUCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by Loose Cannon
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
And who the fuck is Isidore (Izzy) Shein??? Googlefuck him anyway!
If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
HQ
2019-10-26 19:40:54 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
HUH?
Harvey WEENSHTEEN emerged from his jew SHEWER and went out in public!
https://www.theguardian.com/film/2019/oct/25/harvey-weinstein-women-confront-producer-new-york-actors-hour
IMMEDIATELY, when SHPOTTED he got, SHAT UPON!
SHO it SHEEMSH!
Post by Loose Cannon
The very SHAME fate AWAITSH YOU jew pedo BARUCH!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
Well, yes.
Post by Loose Cannon
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
And who the fuck is Isidore (Izzy) Shein??? Googlefuck him anyway!
WHOOS!

Cordlesshly, Q
Peeler
2019-10-27 07:58:47 UTC
On Sat, 26 Oct 2019 12:40:54 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by HQ
SHO it SHEEMSH!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your "mind", finally: either SWALLOW it, or
SPIT IT OUT! <tsk>
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
The greatest truth is honesty
2019-10-26 23:38:24 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
circumcished
You have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your turbation, penis
envy and exhibitionist desires.
Peeler
2019-10-27 13:57:57 UTC
On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 04:52:48 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jMarshall Zhukov", farted
Post by The greatest truth is honesty
Post by Loose Cannon
circumcished
You have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your turbation, penis
envy and exhibitionist desires.
YOU have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your genital
mutilation, the resulting abbreviated jew sub-schlong, and the sale of
your jew foreskin to Manischewitz Inc for use in jew chicken soup.
It's like I keep saying: You ARE clinically insane! You are even insane and
retarded enough to be "proud" of it, like the true insane retard that you
are! LMAO
Michael Ejercito
2019-10-31 16:43:21 UTC
Post by Loose Cannon
circumcished
You have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your turbation, penis
envy and exhibitionist desires.
YOU have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your genital
mutilation, the resulting abbreviated jew sub-schlong, and the sale of
your jew foreskin to Manischewitz Inc for use in jew chicken soup.
It's like I keep saying: You ARE clinically insane! You are even insane and
retarded enough to be "proud" of it, like the true insane retard that you
are! LMAO
The mangina has no chance against us.

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Ed Stack.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/10/27/ethics-lessons-from-an-ethics-dunce-ed-stack-dicks-sporting-goods-ceo/

Ethics Lessons From An Ethics Dunce, Ed Stack, Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO
OCTOBER 27, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

Ed Stack, the CEO of Dick’s Sporting Goods, is profiled in Sunday’s New York
Times. He reveals himself as a thorough Ethics Dunce on many fronts, but in
doing so performs a valuable service by showing vividly why the world doesn’t
work, or at least the United States.

Stack had an epiphany, we learn, after the shooting murders of 17 at the
Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Florida. “As Mr. Stack
watched the news, he decided to drastically curtail Dick’s gun sales,” we
learn.
This is management incompetence, and life incompetence as well. Stack
employed pure emotion to make a business decision with unknown impact. Such
business practices make an executive untrustworthy by definition.

Quote: “But I sat there hearing about the kids who were killed, and I hadn’t
cried that much since my mother passed away. We need to do something. This
has got to stop.”
More incompetence, and irresponsible as well. More than two years after
deciding, based on a single unusual tragedy, that guns are bad, Stack’s
level of criticism remains stuck at the “Do something!” stage. Of course, so
is the anti-gun movement generally, making Stack an excellent symbol of its
lack of policy seriousness and willingness to deal openly with reality.

More on “This has to stop!,” which is used in the Times headline to the
profile. Stack unashamedly admits that he has taken his cues from the
Parkland victims’ families. He says, ” …[W]hat I found surprising of those
families, not one of them said we need to ban all guns, that guns have to go
away. What they said was we need to find common-sense changes to our gun
laws so what happened to our family doesn’t happen anyplace else. If those
families feel that way, I have no idea how the guys in Washington can’t come
together and find a solution to this problem.”
The statement is self-contradictory nonsense, yet similar statements are
made constantly, often on TV, virtually never with any challenges from
journalists who are either themselves operating on emotion or certifiably
dim bulbs. Is Stack being dishonest, or is he really that dumb? If “this
must stop,” what is “this”? Crimes with guns? Mass shootings? Mass shootings
in schools? If citizens have the right to be armed, then crimes with guns
and mass shootings cannot “stop.” They will remain rare, but nothing can
“stop” the misuse of guns if people can own guns.

As for school shootings, Stack, like the emotion-driven Parkland kids and
families, seems to think they are common occurrences. They are anything but
common, or likely, or a risk worth obsessing about. Pretending that they are
otherwise is fearmongering and public deception; believing otherwise is
foolish…incompetent.

Stack’s use of the now-familiar “common sense changes” talking point
strongly hints that he is dishonest. Exactly what “changes,” Ed? If they
are common sense changes, shouldn’t they address the shootings you are
outraged over? His assertion that one does not have to ban guns to make all
shooting rampages “stop” so that “what happened to our family doesn’t
happen anyplace else” suggests naivete approaching stupidity.

Quote: “[I]f we do all those things and we save one life, in my mind it’s
all worth it.”
Ugh. Stack’s sentiment is signature significance for, again, an idiot or a
con artist; nobody who isn’t one of these would ever say something so
absurd. (Barack Obama did, and we know he isn’t an idiot, leaving us with….)
Certainly it is the mark of someone who cannot be trusted. Stack is evoking
Rationalization #58 A. The Utilitarian Cheat or “If it saves just one life.”
It’s a really bad one: from the Ethics Alarms Rationalization List:

Invoking Rationalization #58A is as good a test as there is for identifying
an untrustworthy demagogue. The claim that something is worth enacting,
eliminating, establishing or doing is ethically and morally validates “if it
saves juts one life” is aimed directly at the mushy minds of sentimentalists
and the dangerously compassionate. If the argument is made in good faith,
the speaker is an incompetent dolt; usually it is the desperate last resort
of a someone who has found that their real arguments are inadequate or
unpersuasive.

The insidious trick inherent in the device is that we agree that human life
is precious, and that we can not and will not place a dollar sign on a human
being. The next step, however, in which a single life, or even many, is
deemed justification for any expense or other draconian societal trade-offs,
is impractical and irrational. It would save many lives if automobiles were
built like tanks and could never exceed five miles an hour. Locking up ever
angry husband that threatened the life of an estranged spouse with a
menacing phone call would save many lives. So would forcing women to carry
their babies to term, eliminating the right to have an abortion. Torture
used without restrictions probably would save one life or more. Prohibition
was sold using #57A.

All of these policy conundrums and many others are too complex by far to use
simple-minded absolutism as their ethical guideline, and about 30 seconds of
logical clarity will usually make that clear. Those who employ The
Utilitarian Cheat, however, don’t want clarity. It is an appeal to embrace
acts that can do wide-ranging harm to society, civilization, human
aspirations and liberty, because un-named, speculative lives can be saved.
Though it is opposite of the exploitation of human life for other goals that
Kantian ethics forbids, it is equally invalid.

Stack: “I don’t know how, at least, we can’t get universal background checks
done. For the life of me, I cannot understand how people can see that having
universal background checks or red-flag laws really violates anybody’s
Second Amendment rights.”
I know this is getting repetitious, but Stack is revealing that he lacks
critical thinking skills, or, in the alternative, that he’s trying to
persuade others who lack such skills. He has said that the Parkland shooting
triggered his determination to promote gun control, yet Nicholas Cruz passed
a background check. How, then, are background checks the way to “stop” such
shootings?

Red flag laws are pre-crime measures, and remove the civil rights of
citizens based on arbitrary criteria, like treatment for dpression. He can’t
see how they violate anybody’s Second Amendment rights? Then he’s too
ignorant to have a role in any debate over guns.

Stack, we learn, is considering running for President.
Oh, fine. He’s opinionated, ignorant, driven by emotion, an irresponsible
manager, embraces rationalizations, excels at virtue-signaling, doesn’t
comprehend the Bill of Rights, and is a sloppy thinker. Has no business
running for President; it would be irresponsible for him to do so. People
like Stack, however continue to win elections, either because they succeed
in making the public dumb, or because the public is dumb.

That, however, is a separate problem.
https://www.avg.com
2019-11-01 12:57:50 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:43:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata ]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has no chance against us.
You subhuman guardian fairies got, no chance against Humans.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Ed Stack.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) has plagiarised about Ed Stack (whoever the fuck HE is)?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-01 13:19:53 UTC
On Fri, 01 Nov 2019 05:57:50 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
It's like I keep saying: You ARE clinically insane! You are even insane and
retarded enough to be "proud" of it, like the true insane retard that you
are! LMAO
The mangina has no chance against us.
You subhuman guardian fairies got, no chance against Humans.
Stop projecting your OWN subhumanity onto those that you know stand way
above you, inferior psychopathic dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Ed Stack.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) has plagiarised about Ed Stack (whoever the fuck HE is)?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart guy's smart and original articles,
retard!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-01 15:33:24 UTC
On Thu, 31 Oct 2019 09:43:21 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata ]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has no chance against us.
You subhuman guardian fairies got, no chance against Humans.
There is nothing fairy about us.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Ed Stack.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) has plagiarised about Ed Stack (whoever the fuck HE is)?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
2019-11-02 12:28:54 UTC
On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 08:33:24 -0700, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina has no chance against us.
You subhuman guardian fairies got, no chance against Humans.
There is nothing fairy about us.
There is, EVERYTHING fairy about you two guardian fairies...you're
blatantly GBLTPQC+!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about Ed Stack.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck he is) has plagiarised about Ed Stack (whoever the fuck HE is)?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist!
Michael

2019-11-02 16:48:47 UTC
On Sat, 02 Nov 2019 05:28:54 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing fairy about us.
There is, EVERYTHING fairy about you two guardian fairies...you're
blatantly GBLTPQC+!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist!
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
you know are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
The greatest truth is honesty
2019-10-28 08:47:10 UTC
On Sun, 27 Oct 2019 10:38:24 +1100, The greatest lies are jew lies
Post by Loose Cannon
circumcished
You have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your turbation, penis
envy and exhibitionist desires.
YOU have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your genital
mutilation, the resulting abbreviated jew sub-schlong, and the sale of
your jew foreskin to Manischewitz Inc for use in jew chicken soup.
The only one talking about it is you, and you have quite a fascination on
the subject.
NEMO
2019-10-28 12:46:46 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 19:47:10 +1100, The greatest lies are jew lies
Post by Loose Cannon
circumcished
You have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your turbation, penis
envy and exhibitionist desires.
YOU have a thing about this, almost certainly due to your genital
mutilation, the resulting abbreviated jew sub-schlong, and the sale of
your jew foreskin to Manischewitz Inc for use in jew chicken soup.
The only one talking about it is you, and you have quite a fascination on
the subject.
The only subpeople doing it routinely are you ragheads....and you have
quite an inferiority complex on the subject.
Peeler
2019-10-28 13:34:10 UTC
On Mon, 28 Oct 2019 05:46:46 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by NEMO
Post by The greatest truth is honesty
The only one talking about it is you, and you have quite a fascination on
the subject.
The only subpeople doing it routinely are you ragheads....
Ridiculous, abnormal, psychotic BULLSHIT!
Post by NEMO
and you have quite an inferiority complex on the subject.
More blatant PROJECTION on your part, sexual cripple!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-01 15:29:01 UTC
Post by NEMO
and you have quite an inferiority complex on the subject.
More blatant PROJECTION on your part, sexual cripple!
Yup.

Happy New Month!

The mangina does not even get a happy new hour!

Michael
https://www.avg.com
Peeler
2019-11-02 16:50:49 UTC
On Sat, 02 Nov 2019 05:30:15 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
More blatant PROJECTION on your part, sexual cripple!
Yup.
Inane.
There is NOTHING inane about stating the truth and agreeing with it, you
endlessly projecting sexual cripple!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Even more inane! Is that a Flip thing, mong?
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina does not even get a happy new hour!
All YOU get is, another happy mouthful of jew diarrhoea!
Stop projecting your OWN perversions onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-07 16:30:55 UTC
Post by Peeler
Post by Michael Ejercito
Happy New Month!
Even more inane! Is that a Flip thing, mong?
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Here is a link to a story featuring miscegenation.

http://archiveofourown.org/works/20953523/chapters/49818287

Michael
2019-11-09 13:33:49 UTC
On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 08:30:55 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Yup.
Inane. Typical vacuous Oriental 'me too' one word drivel, as noted by
Boadicea.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a link to a story featuring miscegenation.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/20953523/chapters/49818287
Save your bestiality pics for Bill Levinstein and Chrissie Morton,
mong.

2019-11-09 15:30:17 UTC
On Sat, 09 Nov 2019 05:33:49 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a link to a story featuring miscegenation.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/20953523/chapters/49818287
Save your bestiality pics for Bill Levinstein and Chrissie Morton,
mong.
Stop projecting your OWN bestiality onto all those that you feel are
superior to you and sexually straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-09 19:27:22 UTC

Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a link to a story featuring miscegenation.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/20953523/chapters/49818287
Save your bestiality pics for Bill Levinstein and Chrissie Morton,
mong.
You are into the bovine kind!

Michael
Peeler
2019-11-09 21:46:46 UTC
That mangina watches kiddie porn!
2019-11-10 13:30:06 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is a link to a story featuring miscegenation.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/20953523/chapters/49818287
Save your bestiality pics for Bill Levinstein and Chrissie Morton,
mong.
You are into the bovine kind!
YOU are into the jew rectum kind!

Where is Chrissie's comment? Where is Levinstein's comment?

2019-11-10 14:33:29 UTC
On Sun, 10 Nov 2019 05:30:06 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are into the bovine kind!
YOU are into the jew rectum kind!
He isn't! But you ARE into the bovine kind (see sig)!
Where is Chrissie's comment? Where is Levinstein's comment?
Craving your torturers' whips, you dumb masochistic little idiot? LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
Pedophilic gay Razovic, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports
sex with cows:
"If you or I tried to fuck a cow, do you think the cow would even notice? It
should not only be legal but acceptable as a legitimate alternative
lifestyle."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.activism/tree/browse_frm/month/2003-09/ef8cdceb7bc57ff1?rnum=81&_done=%2Fgroup%2Falt.activism%2Fbrowse_frm%2Fmonth%2F2003-09%3F