SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass)...Looking FORVARD to, a SHODOMY-FREE jew shabbosh jew pedo?
2019-11-22 18:58:06 UTC
HUH?

SHAY it isn't SHO jew pedo BARUCH?

WHO is SHAFTING all those QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming CONTINUE!
TallHenry
2019-11-22 19:00:08 UTC
Post by NEMO
HUH?
SHAY it isn't SHO jew pedo BARUCH?
It IS SHO...ever SHINCE his jew SHTROKE!
Post by NEMO
WHO is SHAFTING all those QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
CURIOUSH mindsh, vant to KNOW!
SOOS!
Peeler
2019-11-22 19:46:43 UTC
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 11:00:08 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by TallHenry
It IS SHO...ever SHINCE his jew SHTROKE!
Good grief, Razovic! Make up your "mind", finally: either SWALLOW it, or
SPIT IT OUT! <tsk>
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Peeler
2019-11-22 19:45:43 UTC
UNBELIEVABLE, but our resident pedophilic cocksucking serb swine just
finished sucking off her THIRD gay neo-nazi gang, today! LOL

Listen to her trying (and failing) to talk with a FRESH big load of jizz in
Post by NEMO
SHAY it isn't SHO jew pedo BARUCH?
WHO is SHAFTING all those QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Post by NEMO
Butt REGARDLESSH!....let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!
Let the jewshaming CONTINUE!
If she only swallowed it BEFORE she started talking!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such
INSATIABLE COCKSUCKERS? LOL

Yeah, WHY, gay anal Razovic?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-26 17:42:23 UTC
Post by NEMO
SHAY it isn't SHO jew pedo BARUCH?
WHO is SHAFTING all those QUIVERING jew ANUSHESH?
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Indeed.

What a limp-wristed mangina he is!

Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Democratic debate.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/11/21/observations-on-the-latest-democratic-candidates-debate/

Observations On The Latest Democratic Candidate’s Debate
NOVEMBER 21, 2019 / JACK MARSHALL

1. The futile, meandering, preaching to the choir debate this week, played
against the backdrop of the Democratic Party’s disastrous impeachment
hearings, should have made the purpose of the latter clear as crystal for
anyone not in denial.

The hearings, like Mueller’s unprofessional and unethical statements after
his report was submitted, are designed to “soften” up the President and
wound him before the campaign, so he can be bested by one of the stunningly
weak options the party has gathered for itself.

This is a misuse of the impeachment process, and was devised as one long,
long ago. Thus Rep. Al Green admitted last week that impeaching Trump has
been his long-time quest. And Atty. General Barr, to his great credit, made
the soft coup plot explicit in his recent speech, saying,

“Unfortunately through the past few years we have seen these conflicts take
on an entirely new character. Immediately after President Trump won
election, opponents inaugurated what they called ‘The Resistance’ and they
rallied around an explicit strategy of using every tool and maneuver to
sabotage the functioning of the executive branch and his administration. The
fact of the matter is: that in waging a scorched earth, no holds-barred war
of resistance against this administration, it is the left that is engaged in
the systemic shredding of norms and undermining the rule of law. . .

“This is a very dangerous and indeed incendiary notion to import into the
politics of a Democratic republic. The fact is, that, yes, while the
president has certainly thrown out the traditional beltway playbook and
punctilio, he was upfront about what he was going to do and the people
decided that he was going to serve as president.”

The discussion of Barr’s speech (and Prof. Turley’s misguided criticism of
it) in the Open Forum was excellent. Had I been get to a keyboard, Barr
would have received an Ethical Quote Of The Week honor. He articulated
exactly what Ethics Alarms identified as the undemocratic process under way
since the first “Not My President!” protests, when the “Resistance”
disgraced their ideology and our history. Barr didn’t mention it, but
Hillary Clinton has explicitly said that she considered herself a member of
“the resistance.” The defeated opponent of a legally elected President of
the United States has allied herself with a movement to erase the results of
the election that defeated her by any means possible—and now so has her
party.

And may I say, the FOOLS. You can’t trust polls, but the indications are
that, as expected by the non-Trump deranged, the impeachment charade has
hardened support for the President and public resentment of Democrats.

The transcript is here.

2. Also in the Fools category: continuing to have a mob on stage for a
“debate.” Twelve is far too many people to have a useful or coherent debate,
or even whatever these things are.

3. MSNBC talking heads should not be permitted to moderate these things. The
bias was so thick you could hardly see the stage. The moderators carefully
set out not to ask questions that would make the candidates have to thread
any policy needles. Where were questions about whether teachers and
professors should be dismissed for using “the N-word” to discuss “the
N-word”? What is the position of these candidates on censoring speech?

Why weren’t the candidates asked to explain why the large number of children
detained “in cages” by the Obama administration, as revealed again when
Obama’s 2015 statistics were falsely publicized this week as Trump
administration counts, didn’t trigger any outrage at all in their party,
and now its mentioned as groundz for impeachment? Why weren’t they asked to
explain what their solution is be to waves of children being used as
sympathy-drawing pawns by illegal immigrants?

How about, “Beto O’Rourke recently withdrew from the race. He had received
criticism for openly admitting that he favored gun confiscation. What is
your position on gun confiscation, especially in light of the recent news
that New Zealand’s efforts have fallen far short of what the nation
expected?”

Instead, we got Rachel Maddow asking Elizabeth Warren if she would she try
to convince other Senators to convict President Trump in a Senate
impeachment trial.

Indeed, the whole night was disproportionately devoted to Trump-bashing, as
if this would distinguish any candidate from another.

4. As Joe Biden appears more and more of a liability, doesn’t the claim that
President Trump was only seeking an investigation of the ex-VP to eliminate
a feared rival for his office look like more and more of a contrivance? Why
wouldn’t Trump want to run against this boob?

Defending his record with black voters during the debate, Joe Biden called
Sen. Carol Moseley Braun the “only” black female Senator (she was the
first), and invoked her name like being endorsed by Braun is a badge of
honor. Braun was clumsily corrupt; only the fact that Bill Clinton was
pulling the strings of the Justice Department stopped her from being
indicted. A 1993 Federal Election Commission investigation found that she
never accounted for $249,000 in campaign funds. The IRS twice requested
that the the Justice Department investigate her further, but it refused.
After all, you couldn’t have the “first black President” turning on the
first black woman Senator.

In1996, Braun made a private trip to Nigeria to meet with dictator Sani
Abacha. Despite U.S. sanctions against that country due to Abacha’s actions,
the Senator neither notified nor registered her trip with the State
Department, even though Abach’as regime was under U.S. sanctions. Braun
then defended Abacha’s indefensible human rights records in Congress, while
denying that this had anything to do with her former fiancé Kgosie Matthews,
who also served on her campaign staff, earning $15,000 a month, and was a
lobbyist for the Nigerian government.

But I remember her best for her race-baiting response after George Will
wrote a column reviewing the long list of corruption allegations allegations
against her.She said, “I think because he couldn’t say nigger, he said
corrupt…..I mean this very sincerely from the bottom of my heart… He can
take his hood and put it back on again, as far as I’m concerned.“

Biden also wins joker points for saying, regarding the Violence Against
Women Act: “We need to change the culture!” Yeah, Joe, like you hugging,
kissing, groping and sniffing every woman you happen upon shows a
sensitivity to the cultural problems facing women. The fact that not one
single female moderator (Andrea Mitchell and Maddow) or candidate had the
guts or integrity to challenge Biden shows the core dishonesty at work among
this group. Then Joe said, “No man has a right to raise a hand to a woman in
anger, except in self-defense.… And we have to keep punching at it, and
punching at it, and punching at it!”

What an opening! Yet again, nothing.

5. Senator Klobuchar, who has nothing to lose by being honest (the other
candidates seem to think they do) said, “I’m not going to go for things just
because they sound good on a bumper sticker and then throw in a free car.
Obligation as party to, yes, be fiscally responsible, yes, think big, but be
honest.”

6. In sum, it was a night of pulled punches, cheap shots, and stale talking
points. Kamala Harris even dredged up the “76 cents on the dollar” fake wage
gap statistic, rounding up to 80 cents.
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-27 13:25:57 UTC
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 09:42:23 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane.
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a limp-wristed mangina he is!
What an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy you are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Democratic debate.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a debate, mong?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-27 13:38:00 UTC
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 05:25:57 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Post by NEMO
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
THAT's the sound she makes when she squeezes the jizz to and fro between her
rotten serbian teeth!
Indeed.
Inane.
Truth hurts ya, eh, you jizz-gargling and guzzling perverted psychopathic
swine? <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a limp-wristed mangina he is!
What an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy you are!
Your master doesn't come across being such. YOU most certainly do, you
projecting pervert!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Democratic debate.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a debate, mong?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart guy's intelligent and original
articles, dreckserb Razovic!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-27 17:26:28 UTC
"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 09:42:23 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane.
Nothing inane about it.
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a limp-wristed mangina he is!
What an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy you are!
There is nothing effeminate nor GLBPZQFTR+ about me.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Democratic debate.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a debate, mong?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!

Here is my comment.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2019/11/21/observations-on-the-latest-democratic-candidates-debate/#comment-659936

their hypocrisy is obvious as these same people defended Bill Clinton’s
committing perjury to defeat a sexual harassment lawsuit (which inspired
your first ethics blog.)

They set the precedent; we should make them live with it.
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-28 17:03:20 UTC
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:26:28 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane.
Nothing inane about it.
Like EVERYTHING totally inane about it.
Post by Michael Ejercito
What a limp-wristed mangina he is!
What an effeminate GBLTPQC+ gook ladyboy you are!
There is nothing effeminate nor GLBPZQFTR+ about me.
You are like TOTALLY effeminate and GLBPZQFTR+.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Jack Marshall writing about the Democratic debate.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a debate, mong?
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only craven subnormal subpeople like you do for Jack
Marshall is a world-despised plagiarist.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Without in any way wishing to appear impolite, greek your inane
plagiarised comment and greek you, you inane vacuous Oriental asshole.

2019-11-28 17:31:30 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 09:03:20 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nothing inane about it.
Like EVERYTHING totally inane about it.
...projects the grand-master of inane "contributions", pedophilic serb
psychopath Razovic herself, Usenet's "famous" sexual cripple! LOL
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing effeminate nor GLBPZQFTR+ about me.
You are like TOTALLY effeminate and GLBPZQFTR+.
You are like TOTALLY PROJECTING, you perverted pedophilic psychopathic
swine!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only craven subnormal subpeople like you do for Jack
Marshall is a world-despised plagiarist.
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Without in any way wishing to appear impolite, greek your inane
plagiarised comment and greek you, you inane vacuous Oriental asshole.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>