Meet the Rectum, err, Rector Christopher Basil Cunningham
Add Reply
Grikbasturd®™
2019-12-02 18:32:08 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kit_Cunningham

During the 1960s, Cunningham was stationed at St Michael's Catholic Boarding School in
Soni, Tanzania. While there he and other Rosminian priests perpetrated sexual abuse that
made this school, according to one pupil, 'a loveless, violent and sad hellhole'. Other
pupils recall being photographed naked, hauled out of bed at night to have their
genitals fondled and other sexual abuse.[7][8]
G***@skata.co.uk
2019-12-02 19:00:03 UTC
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 18:32:08 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
Shein forging as Grikbasturd®™ <***@skata.net> forged:

He's SHTILL upshet that we hanged all his irgun and stern gang
terrorishtsh in Paleshtine!

It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along,
now. Step lively and stand clear of the closing doors.
Peeler
2019-12-02 19:47:11 UTC
On Mon, 02 Dec 2019 11:00:03 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
On Mon, 2 Dec 2019 18:32:08 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch 'Barry'
He's SHTILL upshet that we hanged all his irgun and stern gang
terrorishtsh in Paleshtine!
It's just some fucking jew, folks. Nothing to see here. Move along,
now. Step lively and stand clear of the closing doors.
Can't you at leat TRY to hide what a clinically insane asshole you are,
pedophilic gay Razovic?
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>