-- NOTICE OF VICARIOUS LEGAL LIABILITY BY OWNERS INDIVIDUALLY & OWNERS CORPORATION STRATA PLAN REGARDING BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION {@1, @5, #65, #175} OCCASIONING RACIAL / RELIGIOUS AND SEXUAL HATRED
Add Reply
dolf
2018-12-05 18:45:25 UTC
IT WILL BE ALLEGED WITHIN A COURT OF LAW THAT THE REASON DAVID WHEELER
OF HEART REAL ESTATE AND STEVE CHALMER OF GRAHAM CHALMER REAL ESTATE
FAILED TO TAKE ANY ACTION AGAINST REASONABLE COMPLAINTS OF UNLAWFUL
CONDUCT IS DUE ENTIRELY BECAUSE SUCH BOER / ANZAC DEFAMATION {@1, @5,
#65, #175} OCCASIONING RACIAL / RELIGIOUS AND SEXUAL HATRED ACCORDED
WITH THEIR VALUES AND LIFE PRINCIPLES AS BECOMING PERSONA NON GRATA.

THIS DOCUMENT WAS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018 ELECTRONICALLY SERVED UPON DAVID
WHEELER OF HEART REAL ESTATE AND STEVE CHALMER OF GRAHAM CHALMER REAL
ESTATE AND THE LEGAL ACCOUNTABILITIES WILL NEVER BE RESCINDED AGAINST
SUCH PARTIES.

***@zen: 3, row: 7, col: 5, nous: 51 [Date: 2018.12.5, Time: 1505
hrs, Super: #467 / #78 - Recognizing Fidelity, Trust in Faith; I-Ching:
H59 - Dispersion, Dispersal (dissolution); Tetra: 47 - Pattern, Ego:
#372 / #51 - Natural Guides and Nursing Virtuosity; I-Ching: H47 -
Oppression (exhaustion), Confining, Entangled; Tetra: 69 - Exhaustion]

This is a formal written complaint which I require to be tabled as an
agenda item for the next OWNER'S CORPORATION meeting and is in specific
relation to PARKING / AMENITY ISSUES having serious consequence due to
the habitual and abject failure of #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT to take
resolute action over such reasonable complaints about uncivil conduct.

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1419 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "I have again
advised the owner of this vehicle that legal action will be taken
against them and #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT for breaches private property
rights."

CHRIS MORRISON SMS @ 1421 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "Thanks."

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1427 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "I have just had
to activate my personal safety alarm system due to menacing verbal and
proximity conduct over parking issues and signage which you failed to
adequately comply with at the [LAST] owners management meeting."

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1433 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "I have served a
written notice on the gardener that they are not to come in proximity to
my property of which yourselves as #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT have been
advised."

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1443 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "DETAILS OF
INSTRUCTIONS TO LEGAL COUNSEL #364 - QUESTION OF #430 - LAW IN RELATION
TO #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLES WHICH APPLY TO #391 - STRATA MANAGEMENT.

As we begin our INSTRUCTIONS to LEGAL COUNSEL we must first sketch a
very difficult metempirical methodology {@1 / @5, #65 / #175} or
metaphysical dynamic existential virtualisation process and to do so we
need a provisional hypothesis of the conceptional (ie. thinking about
thinking) reality which we seek to convey (eg: something from nothing or
somewhere to someplace etc) as being akin to traversal from nothingness
into being (ie. in theological terms the equivalence of the resurrection
from the #260 - DEAD}.

Arnold Schwarzenegger on 4 DECEMBER 2018 during the opening of COP24 UN
Climate Change Conference 2018 in Katowice said he wishes he could
travel back in time like the cyborg he played in "The Terminator" so he
could stop fossil fuels from being used.

"If we would've never started in that direction and used other
technology, we'd be much better off," the actor and former California
governor said Monday at the start of a UN climate conference in Poland.

And since we have the meta-descriptor prototypes which defines all
instantiations of temporality and a faculty as capacity to convey a
cognitive conception of reality together with the #41 - ONTIC necessity
morality proscriptions by which integrity of the syncretism is assured,
to do that we need an APRIORITY categorical imperative by which to
provisionally frame our transcendent intention as impetus to fecund action:

1) JUXTAPOSITION {@1 - SOVEREIGNTY: SECTION VIII TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900}
2) CONTINUITY {@5 - SUCCESSIVE PRINCIPLE: SECTION IX TO QUEEN VICTORIA'S
LETTERS PATENT 29 OCTOBER 1900}
3) COHESION {@65 - ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE AND HUMAN RELATIONS: H54 -
MARRYING MAIDEN}
4) MATERIALITY {@175 - I AM NOT A TRANSGRESSOR (%22 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS
NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDES A
MORALITY SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 / #175} IS FACILITATED)}

At this stage of our conceptual thinking @ 0649 hours it is only
provisional and needs to convey an immaterially sublime rather than only
focused upon symbolic intuition by contrived gesturing as merely fixated
pontificated tokenism.

YOUTUBE: “Eat The Biscuit Son (Arnott’s Shapes)”

And the beginning scenario is an instance of my INTERVENTION upon 11
NOVEMBER 2018 and the AUSTRALIAN POLITICIAN DANNY O'BRIEN whom is
associated to the NATIONAL PARTY whereupon his re-election opportunity
was not impugned by either Mr MACRON'S NATIONALISM / PATRIOTISM speech
nor my INTERVENTION ACTIONs which mapped to Mr MACRON'S SPEECH content
before he actually made it--THAT IS HARD TO EXPLAIN.

SEE FURTHER: "FRENCH CONCRETE ALLIANCE OF 12 NOVEMBER 2018"

<http://www.grapple369.com/Groundwork/Danny%20OBRIEN%2020181112.pdf>

Where I provided some neural linguistic programming associated with
IMMANUEL KANT'S PROLEGOMENA TO ANY FUTURE METAPHYSICS that was published
in1785 and by such action you may observe, I am spontaneously capable of
writing a POEM which is then redacted to a GNOMIC IMPERATIVE INSTRUCTION
SET and has recourse to KANT'S literary works of 1781 to 1787 for
comparative cognition and authentication by such narrative.

So the semantical conundrum as cognitive dissonance is in the
circumstance of the recent SOYLENT GREEN anarchist riots in France and
Paris burning after #288 - REMEMBRANCE / ARMISTICE DAY CENTENNIAL 2018
is the confrontation to all reason and sensibility, in that if I am
speaking to the NATION from 1785 as being prior to the French Revolution
of 1789 what is then the magnitude of monstrous betrayal made against
the past and its vital exuberance by an esprit de corps having only an
hysteria entitlement, mantras of self-justification and no longer
possessing a prerequisite integrity for an authentic identity.

Have I as a foreigner (with our ANZAC troops buried in France’s soil)
whom have never so much as set a right foot within that country, let
alone walked it’s streets, upon this day got more entitlement to claim
as veracity: JE SUIS PARIS or VIVA LA FRANCE than they ever will?

Such a technological innovation in our prudent opinion will in being a
progressive development associated to "META-SCHEMA ACQUIESCE AS A
PROCESS OF DETERMINISTIC PROBABILITY FUNCTION" by intrinsically having
COHESION with the PERENNIALIST historical ANTHROPOCENTRIC PROTOTYPE AND
HUMAN RELATIONS IS SIMILARLY CAPABLE OF BEING AN INERT OBJECT (ie. A
BOOK WITHIN A LIBRARY) AS #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLE and thereby
ABSENT OF ANY SECTARIAN IMPOST AS CAUSE FOR IMPEDING THE HUMAN COGNITIVE
PROCESS AND SUBJUGATING EXERCISE OF VOLUNTARY WILL in additionally
conveying a MORAL IMPERATIVE by the providence of the ONTIC necessity as
TRINOMIAL reality which is prerequisite for the facilitation of ideas by
the INTELLECTUS AS GENITIVE VOLUNTĀTIS (vis a vis: WOMEN'S SUFFRAGE).

THE THEORETICAL ADOPTION OF SUCH A G20 RESOLUTION AS THIS PARADIGMATIC
TECHNOLOGY STUB:

"THE #41 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL
IMPERATIVE PROVIDES A MORALITY SPECTRUM BY WHICH COHESION {ie. #65 /
#175} IS FACILITATED"

DIMINISHES THE CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE THE #231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL IS
THE IMPETUS AND GOAL FOR QUIXOTIC QUESTS OF SECTARIAN TUMULT TO BEING @1
- REGULATED BY LEGISLATIVE PREROGATIVES, @2 - A MATTER OF PERSPECTIVE,
@3 - FORMULATION OF ENQUIRY, @4 - THE INTRINSIC AUTONOMOUS PERSONA
CHARACTERISTIC OR @5 - NEGOTIATION OF ACTIONABLE AGREEMENT.

#231 - JUXTAPOSITION CONTROL (ANKH BINOMIAL PROTOTYPES OF THE
PERENNIALIST ECONOMY)@{
@1: Sup: 81 (#81); Ego: 81 (#81),
@2: Sup: 78 (#159); Ego: 78 (#159),
@3: Sup: 72 (#231 - *AT* *THE* *GOING* *DOWN* *OF* *THE* *SUN*
*AND* *IN* *THE* *MORNING*); Ego: 75 (#234),
@4: Sup: 71 (#302); Ego: 80 (#314),
@5: Sup: 67 (#369 - #9 X #41); Ego: 77 (#391 - *ANTAGONISM* *WITH*
#902 - RULE OF LAW (EGALITÉ {9 JULY 1900}: #22 x #41 AS *ONTIC*
NECESSITY COMPRISING A SUBSET OF 21 CONSONANTS WITH #VOWELS OF SEMITIC
ORIGINS), #492 - VOLUNTARY FREE WILL (LIBERTÉ {17 SEPTEMBER 1900}: #12 X
#41), and #391 - HOMOGENEOUS PRINCIPLES (FRATERNITÉ {29 OCTOBER 1900})
OF QUEEN VICTORIA'S LETTERS PATENT TO THE FEDERATION OF THE AUSTRALIAN
COMMONWEALTH 1901),
@6: Sup: 60 (#429); Ego: 74 (#465),
@7: Sup: 58 (#487); Ego: 79 (#544),
@8: Sup: 53 (#540); Ego: 76 (#620),
@9: Sup: 45 (#585); Ego: 73 (#693),
Male: #585; Feme: #693
}

KNOWLEDGE SPHERES OF INDIVIDUAL SAPIENT EXPERTISE {eg: NEWS PAPERS AND
OTHER SYNCRETIC MULTI-MEDIA SOURCES} MAY THEN BE ASSIMILATED AS
ELECTRONIC BOEKS TO PROVIDE AN ECONOMY FOR QUANTUM INFORMATION PROCESSES
ON ANY SUBJECT WHICH ARE CO-JOINED BY THE KERNEL AS #41 - ONTIC_OBLIGANS
NECESSITY REVERSE TRANSCRIPTASE CATEGORICAL IMPERATIVE PROVIDING A
MORALITY SPECTRUM.apply universally apply to OUR DEFENCE OF INCURSIONS
AGAINST THE DIGNITY ROYAL within all these LEGAL MATTERS

THUS I ENVISION THAT IT IS THE TASK OF A COMPUTER SCIENTIST / KNOWLEDGE
ENGINEER TO DEVISE A PROBABILITY METHODOLOGY TO DETERMINE FROM THE #5 /
#7 AS ACT / TEMPORAL COHESION WHERE WITHIN THE SPECTRUM THAT IT HAS A
PROBABILITY OF OCCURRING as an issue of PAIRING {DODECAHEDRON: ACT OF
NATURE TWINING} which occurs with the ANTHROPIC PROTOTYPE {ICOSAHEDRON:
ENGENDERING NATURE TWINING} by validating meta-descriptor prototypes as
that which is conjoined within the TEMPORAL LIMIT {TETRACTYS:
INSTANTIATION}."

CHRIS MORRISON SMS @ 1444 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "He is employed by
your OC to do the lawns. He will need to access all common areas to do
his job."

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1449 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "[THE GARDINER]
IS INHOSPITABLE TOWARDS [ME] AS YOU ARE and therefore HIS capability to
perform the TASK is impeded and if he found within proximity to my
property again I will seek court orders against both HE AND YOURSELF for
BOER / ANZAC defamation {@1, @5, #65, #175} occasioning racial /
religious and sexual hatred.

Therefore as per my previous reasonable dialog to find a replacement
Gardener.

This dialog will be presented in any application for those COURT ORDERS."

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1453 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "The documents
upon which we rely upon such legal claim of BOER / ANZAC defamation {@1,
@5, #65, #175} occasioning racial / religious and sexual hatred were
TABLED with YOURSELF at the last OWNERS CORPORATION MEETING and are TITLED:

"'PRIVATE STREET ON THE EDGE OF THE CENTRAL BUSINESS DISTRICT: 16TH MAY,
2000' - THIS REPORT IS PREPARED IN RESPONSE TO A TP00/55 AS A NOTICE OF
AN APPLICATION FOR PLANNING PERMIT"

SMS TO CHRIS MORRISON @ 1455 HOURS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018: "AND AN #18 PAGE
DOCUMENT TITLED, "SUMMARY FOR OWNERS CORPORATION MEETING"

AND [some] #500 pages filed this past week as INSTRUCTIONS FOR LEGAL
COUNSEL [which] apply to such matters."

Accordingly, as matters of BOER / ANZAC defamation {@1, @5, #65, #175}
occasioning racial / religious and sexual hatred are presently before
the COURTS I am not at liberty to convey precise details of complaint
against the OWNERS CORPORATION, STRATA MANAGEMENT and OWNERS
individually. However you are cautioned that if there are inadequate
RESOLUTIONS to the reasonable [matters or protracted complaint] which
are manifestly more grievous because [of] your culpability, that they
will be held vicariously liable by the substance of the documents
already tabled at the last OWNER'S CORPORATION meeting.

Yours truly
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

NUMBER) as universal of right and wrong...} *THE* *ORTHODOX* *AND*
*ROMAN* *CATHOLIC* *CHURCH'S* *CLAIM* {#390 as 1, #100, #80, #1, #3, #5,
#200 as harpax (G727): {#11 as #242} 1) rapacious, ravenous; 2) a
extortioner, a robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL*
*AND* *FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-12-06 00:51:55 UTC
Wrong again dildo as the insurance matter is still proceeding and will be a
determinant of damages for costs in other matters ....

I suggest that you cease engaging within unreasoned attempts at perverting
the course of justice and slander which has treasonable disrespect for #902
- RULE OF LAW.
#65, #175} OCCASIONING RACIAL / RELIGIOUS AND SEXUAL HATRED ACCORDED
WITH THEIR VALUES AND LIFE PRINCIPLES AS BECOMING PERSONA NON GRATA.
...and it will be laughed at within a court of law, as per usual with
every bit of gibberish Dolf presents.
Post by dolf
THIS DOCUMENT WAS ON 5 DECEMBER 2018 ELECTRONICALLY SERVED UPON DAVID
WHEELER OF HEART REAL ESTATE AND STEVE CHALMER OF GRAHAM CHALMER REAL
ESTATE ...etc...
Following the AXA precedent you yourself set, it is prejudicial to expect
anybody to read, interpret or respond to any document that consists
either entirely or in large part (nobody can really tell if there isn't
some small amount of something sensible in your documents) of gibberish,
and therefore your documents should be ignored and not responded to.
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2018-12-06 01:53:45 UTC
We are not having a conversation and cease your slanderous attempts at
perverting the course of justice by treasonable disrespect of principles of
constitution and #902 - RULE OF LAW.

With respects to any alignment with Institutional imperatives such as ROMAN
CATHOLICISM (attendance at Church Services on commencement of the judicial
year for example / FREEMASONRY etc they will debarred by conflict of
conscience / interest in determining my legal matters.

We have never had a conversation so you ought to cease your unwanted
intrusions occasioning slander as they are entirely inconsequential.

- dolf