Toyota and Mazda announce giant new Huntsville, Alabama, plant
2018-01-12 12:40:36 UTC
No yank company wants to sell you a car....

You are not that important.

Stay on the island you need the government to run your life.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:53:37 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >So whines the Brit fucktard still living on the island.
:
: I'm not whining. I'm just saying. I actually buy French and German cars.
: It's been 40 years since I bought British. There you go. All French and
: German. I do keep looking at Aston Martin but my wallet just tells me
: what I already know. I'd really enjoy it for a week and then lose
: interest. Like I do with any car. A push bike on the other hand is a
: source of constant joy. Mine's Yank. Specialized. Brooks saddle though
: with Jap pedals and froggie toe clips and straps. I'm old school. Don't
: think Brooks make a saddle to fit your arse size.
:
: >Still on the island tells the tale.
: >
: >You and bod should room together...oh wait....
: >
: >"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
: >message news:***@4ax.com...
: >: On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 06:36:01 -0500, dvus <***@adelphia.net> wrote:
: >:
: >: >On 1/11/2018 5:03 PM, mike wrote:
: >: >> On 1/11/2018 1:33 PM, BurfordTJustice wrote:
: >: >
: >: >>> Good news: Toyota and Mazda announce giant new Huntsville, Alabama,
: >: >>> plant which will produce over 300,000 cars and SUV's a year and
: >: >>> employ 4000
: >: >>> people.
: >: >>>
: >: >> Tell us again how many trillion dollars in lost tax revenue these
: >: >> are costing us? Shouldn't we be funding plants for US manufacturers?
: >: >
: >: >??? These companies are hiring Americans. That means more people on
the
: >: >tax rolls which means more revenue. These folks will be spending more
: >: >money which translates to more sales tax revenue for states/counties
and
: >: >even more jobs as a result of higher demands for products. Plus, there
: >: >will be people going off the welfare programs and becoming
: >: >self-sufficient which means less expenses for the government.
: >: >
: >: >Why do some people insist on trying to find more clouds somewhere in
the
: >: >huge silver lining?
: >:
: >: They want the gold lining and so does the world. I can't think of a
: >: single Yank car I would want to own.
: >:
: >:
: >: >Trump Derangement Syndrome?
: >:
: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >:
: >: --
: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >:
: >: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: >: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
: >Boy,
: >: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: >: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
: >infâme,
: >: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
: >troll,
: >: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: >: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish
scumbag,
: >: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
: >chav,
: >: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
: >furball.
: >:
: >: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
: >:
: >: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: >: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
: >:
: >: Signature integrity check
: >: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
: >:
: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >:
: >
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-01-12 13:53:38 UTC
On Fri, 12 Jan 2018 07:40:36 -0500, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
No yank company wants to sell you a car....
I know. They are all so sensitive. All I said was, "You've gotta be
fucking joking I don't want a heap of junk which cannot corner at speed
and comes with bench seats for extra wide arses as standard. It's sooo
uncool."
Post by BurfordTJustice
You are not that important.
I know.
Post by BurfordTJustice
Stay on the island you need the government to run your life.
Lots of people help me run my life homesteader. It's very convenient.

What are you saying? Do you even know what you are saying?
--
p-0.0-h the cat

rbowman
2018-01-12 15:22:56 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
I know. They are all so sensitive. All I said was, "You've gotta be
fucking joking I don't want a heap of junk which cannot corner at speed
and comes with bench seats for extra wide arses as standard. It's sooo
uncool."
Bench seats in a Camaro? I don't think so. I suppose if you want to buy
a granpaw car you could find one.