STUPID BBC REPORTERS
Add Reply
ROGER
2019-12-01 10:40:39 UTC
IF you interview or ask questions politicians and candidates you
fuking LISTE to them.

ANDREW MARR you are an azhole. stop fukin interrupting people while
they are answering .full stop

YOU FUKING bent reporters want to make yourself a name and brownie
point ..to hell with you lot ..

Behave civilised or fuck off forever
G***@skata.co.uk
Let me interupt you right there....your iliterrate!
Peeler
2019-12-01 14:10:04 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 05:31:36 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by G***@skata.co.uk
Post by ROGER
IF you interview or ask questions politicians and candidates you
fuking LISTE to them.
ANDREW MARR you are an azhole. stop fukin interrupting people while
they are
Let me interupt you right there....your iliterrate!
Yes, "iliterrate" [sic], you illiterate serb peasant and hilarious "Brit"
and "WASP" wannabe! LOL
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
ROGER
2019-12-01 16:29:11 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 05:31:36 -0800, ***@skata.co.uk wrote:

piss off you fuking malaka

have you lost your marbles ..... muahhhaaaaa
G***@skata.co.uk
2019-12-01 18:48:18 UTC
Post by ROGER
piss off you fuking malaka
Why don't you fuck orf, you ilitterate piece of skata!
Post by ROGER
have you lost your marbles ..... muahhhaaaaa
You never had any marble's to begin with!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Peeler
2019-12-01 19:27:31 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 10:48:18 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by ROGER
have you lost your marbles ..... muahhhaaaaa
You never had any marble's to begin with!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Answer his question when a human stoops down to ask you something,
pedophilic gay Razovic! So, have you lost your marbles? You know, he's not
the only one here who is asking that question!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>