Who wants 1 million euros?
Add Reply
brix
2018-11-08 19:44:51 UTC
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?

€ 30,000,000 Turin (foot)
€ 18.000.000 Rome (penis)
€ 13,500,000 Milan (hand)
€ 2,800,000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2,200,000 Rimini (hand)
€ 1,500,000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700,000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340,000 Ancona (foot)
€ 70.490.000 Total
GB
2018-11-08 20:01:11 UTC
Post by brix
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?
€ 30,000,000   Turin (foot)
€ 18.000.000   Rome (penis)
€ 13,500,000   Milan (hand)
€  2,800,000   Ravenna (hand)
€  2,200,000   Rimini (hand)
€  1,500,000   Siena (ax)
€    800.000   Bari (foot)
€    700,000   Verona (foot)
€    650.000   Ferrara (hand)
€    340,000   Ancona (foot)
€ 70.490.000   Total
You've lost 4 hands and 4 feet, but only one penis and one ax? Thank
goodness you've got some penises and axes left.

How did you manage to type this? Using one of your remaining axes,
perhaps? I must say that it all lines up very neatly.
brix
2018-11-08 20:14:02 UTC
Post by GB
You've lost 4 hands and 4 feet, but only one penis and one ax? Thank
goodness you've got some penises and axes left.
How did you manage to type this? Using one of your remaining axes,
perhaps? I must say that it all lines up very neatly.
I am in an international network where some are trying to help me in
this way...
GB
Did they help you with the layout?
brix
2018-11-09 07:01:58 UTC
no by now
brix
GB... are you going to help me, please?
GB
With pleasure.
brix
2018-11-11 18:02:28 UTC
Post by GB
Post by brix
Post by GB
Post by brix
Post by GB
You've lost 4 hands and 4 feet, but only one penis and one ax? Thank
goodness you've got some penises and axes left.
How did you manage to type this? Using one of your remaining axes,
perhaps? I must say that it all lines up very neatly.
I am in an international network where some are trying to help me in
this way...
Did they help you with the layout?
GB... are you going to help me, please?
With pleasure.
Do you want to be invited in this international network (ex-Windsor now
Rovedi)?
- there are brain interfaces;
- we speak Italian if you want and is translated by the supercomputer in
English;
- we talk to the supercomputers there is a very cultured one who knows
everything about what happens outside and in this network for me;
- in this network there is also Putin and other heads of state.
brix
2018-11-13 10:26:48 UTC
Post by brix
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?
€ 30.000.000 Turin (foot)
€ 18.000.000 Rome (penis)
€ 13.500.000 Milan (hand)
€ 2.800.000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2.200.000 Rimini (hand)
€ 1.500.000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700.000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340.000 Ancona (foot)
€ 70.490.000 Total
there is an update
€ 1.500.000.000 Paris (hand)
€ 30.000.000 Turin (foot)
€ 25.800.000 Modena (hand)
€ 17.600.000 Rome (penis)
€ 17.000.000 Rovigo (hand)
€ 16.000.000 Gorizia (hand)
€ 13.500.000 Milan (hand)
€ 6.000.000 Cremona (foot)
€ 2.700.000 Cuneo (foot)
€ 2.500.000 Fermo (foot)
€ 2.400.000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2.200.000 Rimini (hand)
€ 2.000.000 Ascoli Piceno (hand)
€ 1.500.000 Chieti (foot)
€ 1.500.000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700.000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340.000 Ancona (foot)
€ 1.643.190.000 Total
brix
2018-11-14 09:17:21 UTC
Post by brix
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?
there is an update. Another city and a person of uk.legal that is taking
the arbitrates
€ 2.000.000.000 Zaragoza (foot)
€ 1.500.000.000 Paris (hand)
€ 30.000.000 Turin (foot)
€ 25.800.000 Modena (hand)
€ 17.600.000 Rome (penis)
€ 17.000.000 Rovigo (hand)
€ 16.000.000 Gorizia (hand)
€ 13.500.000 Milan (hand)
€ 6.000.000 Cremona (foot)
€ 2.700.000 Cuneo (foot)
€ 2.500.000 Fermo (foot)
€ 2.400.000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2.200.000 Rimini (hand)
€ 2.000.000 Ascoli Piceno (hand)
€ 1.500.000 Chieti (foot)
€ 1.500.000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700.000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340.000 Ancona (foot)
€ 3.643.190.000 Total
brix
2018-11-14 16:54:20 UTC
Post by brix
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?
update
€ 1.500.000.000 Paris (hand)
€ 600.000.000 Madrid (foot)
€ 30.000.000 Turin (foot)
€ 25.600.000 Modena (hand)
€ 17.600.000 Rome (penis)
€ 17.000.000 Rovigo (hand)
€ 16.000.000 Gorizia (hand)
€ 13.500.000 Milan (hand)
€ 6.000.000 Cremona (foot)
€ 2.700.000 Cuneo (foot)
€ 2.500.000 Fermo (foot)
€ 2.400.000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2.200.000 Rimini (hand)
€ 2.000.000 Ascoli Piceno (foot)
€ 1.500.000 Chieti (foot)
€ 1.500.000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700.000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340.000 Ancona (foot)
€ 2.242.990.000 Total
brix
2018-11-15 09:27:35 UTC
Post by brix
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?
update
€ 1.800.000.000 Zaragoza (foot)
€ 1.500.000.000 Paris (hand)
€ 600.000.000 Bordeaux (hand)
€ 600.000.000 Madrid (foot)
€ 30.000.000 Turin (foot)
€ 25.800.000 Modena (hand)
€ 17.600.000 Rome (penis)
€ 17.000.000 Rovigo (hand)
€ 16.000.000 Gorizia (hand)
€ 13.500.000 Milan (hand)
€ 6.000.000 Cremona (foot)
€ 2.700.000 Cuneo (foot)
€ 2.500.000 Fermo (foot)
€ 2.400.000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2.200.000 Rimini (hand)
€ 2.000.000 Ascoli Piceno (foot)
€ 1.500.000 Chieti (foot)
€ 1.500.000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700.000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340.000 Ancona (foot)
€ 4.643.190.000 Total
brix
2018-11-15 16:29:45 UTC
Post by brix
I have to take these arbitrations. There is the figure the city and the
referee judge of the organization. Who can help me?
€ 30,000,000 Turin (foot)
€ 18.000.000 Rome (penis)
€ 13,500,000 Milan (hand)
€ 2,800,000 Ravenna (hand)
€ 2,200,000 Rimini (hand)
€ 1,500,000 Siena (ax)
€ 800.000 Bari (foot)
€ 700,000 Verona (foot)
€ 650.000 Ferrara (hand)
€ 340,000 Ancona (foot)
€ 70.490.000 Total
I'm sorry but what the people said in this net was not true.