I GOT MY SOCIAL SECURITY CHECK YESTERDAY
Add Reply
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-08-15 20:45:26 UTC
On Thu, 15 Aug 2019 11:54:47 -0700 (PDT), "fake vet La Jack G..."
Then I turned to Pleasance and said, "Living well, my darling...It really IS the best revenge."
And then we kissed for a long time.
Real people get theirs by direct deposit only people living under bridges get theirs by snail mail.
Only REAL vets live under bridges, La Jacqui!
LOL
The really funny part is that assworm isn't eligible.
LOL!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-01 20:09:56 UTC

Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2019-10-09 10:07:24 UTC
Then I turned to Pleasance and said, "Living well, my darling...It really IS the best revenge."
And then we kissed for a long time.
Yup, and I just got anudder one this morning.