jew SHOB SHTORY: BENEFICIARY of jew PAEDOPHILIA VHINESH: UNDERSHTANDING (a poem, he vritesh!)
Yankel Zitronenbaum
2020-06-30 12:41:28 UTC
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org/understanding/

"By Yishroael Ben Shimcha

Undershtanding all the tapeshtry.
Voven clothsh that make me shing.
I love the tapeshtry of treesh.
Voven, yet people shee vot I cannot.
Shubchildren learn like me.
Yet I cannot shee their tapeshtry.
Their knowledge ish centered.
Mine ish not.
I shtill hear the voice of my jew Aunt.
Villing and promishing
Shafely I feel shafe vith her.
I don’t need religioush clericsh, 'rabbis', reverends, in-betveen.
I need sholitude.
I don’t need mouthfulsh of emptinessh anymore
Vhere are they in Shainsbury’sh vhen
I need them?
Only one ever believed me.
Oh! But I had shubhumans cry for me.
Sh! But I cried to shubvomen over vot happened.
They could not shee me
I vas in a fog on a boat.
Being rowed.
Being taken and rowed.
Shomewhere. Anyvhere "

LOMPOP!

Thish shite, from vhere they GET???

Hilarioush!
Peeler
2020-06-30 13:42:41 UTC
On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 05:41:28 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Yankel Zitronenbaum", farted
Post by Yankel Zitronenbaum
https://www.jewishcommunitywatch.org
??? LOL What's that? Some typical retarded nazi website, typically
specialized in pedophilia, "Yankel Zitronenbaum", you pedophilic dreckserb?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>