BoJo a million miles out of his depth
Add Reply
Stephen Cole
2019-09-03 16:12:55 UTC
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!

So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!

Goodbye Brexit! :-D
--
M0TEY // STC
www.twitter.com/ukradioamateur
michael adams
2019-09-03 17:30:17 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What's more, he looked terrified at points, like he's
just realising for the first time that he's not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It's going
to be great!
Unfortunately not.

"Do you want to be on TV ? Do you think you deserve it ? Do you think
you will be "good" on camera ? Answer "No" to these questions and you
might as well get out of politics". David Thomson "Television" p.269

The HoC is about the only place where Boris can't control the situation.
Which is one of the reasons why he's suspended it.

Outside the HoC Boris loves the TV camera and the TV watching public
(including the Tory members who voted him in ) love watching Boris.

Same as they loved watching "Trump" in "The Apprentice". They're
larger than life characters, who naturally appeal to the hard of thinking.

Corbyn on the other hand is boring and would tick the "No Publicity" Box
if there was one.
Post by Stephen Cole
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Kate Hoey, Frank Field. They and a few others are still out there, you know.

michael adams

Brian Gaff
2019-09-04 07:03:40 UTC
The thing is as Mrs May proved, nobody wants the current deal or to crash
out. That was established when she was in charge. How could Boris not have
realised his. So here we are back round to the start of Groundhog day again.
I fully realise that he was hoping that by taking it to the wire Brussels
would give in, but really, they are all now so bemused by us, I suspect they
could not give a monkeys.
What is going to happen now if we elect yet another hung parliament with
Lib dems holding the balance of power?

The date has to be a few days away. Will Brussels say, you cannot be allowed
to crash out while you have no credible government. Do they cancel Article
50, say sod it and move it till February, or just chuck us out anyway with
Mays deal?

I personally don't think whoever you had in No 10 faced with this mess it
would make any difference.

Brian
--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...
nightjar
2019-09-03 18:33:30 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Colin Bignell
Brian Reay
2019-09-03 18:57:49 UTC
Post by nightjar
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Only the first day of Sukkot is subject to Shabbat rules. If he does
select that day, those concerned can simply request postal votes.
Grikbashir®™
Suckkoff? I thought it was Roth Haganah and Yom Kipper!
Peeler
2019-09-03 19:26:27 UTC
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 12:09:25 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbashir®™
Suckkoff? I thought it was Roth Haganah and Yom Kipper!
You "thought"? Which part of you does the "thinking", pedophilic dreckserb?
Your asshole, it seems!
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Stephen Cole
2019-09-03 19:19:06 UTC
Post by Brian Reay
Post by nightjar
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Only the first day of Sukkot is subject to Shabbat rules. If he does
select that day, those concerned can simply request postal votes.
Pretty disgraceful anti-semitism from your Tory fellow travellers, Brian,
as per. Shame on you.
Peeler
2019-09-03 20:32:31 UTC
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 13:01:05 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Stephen Cole
Pretty disgraceful anti-semitism from your Tory fellow travellers, Brian,
as per. Shame on you.
Pretty disgraceful pro-semitism from you, jewlover. Fuck you.
Pretty ridiculous display of your clinical insanity again, filthy pedophilic
dreckserb! And I know, NOBODY fucks YOU! NOBODY!!! LOL
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
tim...
2019-09-04 07:05:46 UTC
. If he does select that day, those concerned can simply request postal
votes.
not a realistic proposition, is it?

tim
michael adams
2019-09-03 19:06:48 UTC
Post by nightjar
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What's more, he looked terrified at points, like he's
just realising for the first time that he's not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It's going
to be great!...
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date
away from the start of a religious festival that would stop them
from voting.
Er,

<quote>

" People who will not be able to vote on the chosen day
can register to vote by post or via a proxy vote.

Applications to vote by post must be received by 17:00 BST
on 26 September, for those not already registered to vote.

Proxy voting - where another registered voter votes on another's behalf -
must be applied for at least six working days before election day, in
England, Scotland or Wales."

</quote>

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49561792

So that's Margaret Hodge sorted, at least.

michael adams

Grikbashir®™
Fuck the jew vote. They all vote Labour anyway.
Peeler
2019-09-03 19:28:42 UTC
On Tue, 03 Sep 2019 12:10:12 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbashir®™
Post by nightjar
Well, he won't get the devout Jewish vote, unless he moves the date away
from the start of a religious festival that would stop them from voting.
Fuck the jew vote. They all vote Labour anyway.
Are you sure, psychopath? Psychopathically sure, again? <BG>
is any meaningful debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Tall Henry
2019-09-03 20:30:00 UTC
Fuck the polack vote. Why the fuck are they even ALLOWED to vote, anyway?
TSSK!
Brian Gaff
Colin Bignell
Keema's Nan
2019-09-03 19:19:22 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like he’s
just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely competent
for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Goodbye any thin veneer of democracy.

The people voted for Brexit, but the Establishment didn’t want that.

At least now the electorate are finding out before they have to vote (if they
can be bothered) ever again.
Spike
2019-09-04 07:59:38 UTC
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Stephen Cole
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s going
to be great! Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Goodbye any thin veneer of democracy.
The people voted for Brexit, but the Establishment didn’t want that.
At least now the electorate are finding out before they have to vote (if they
can be bothered) ever again.
We're about to see Cole's Comrade Corbyn not support a Parliamentary
vote for the General Election he's been screaming for for so long. It's
quite the spectacle to see the real Jeremy Corbyn exposed and crushed.
Spike
Pamela
2019-09-03 19:22:13 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What's more, he looked terrified at points, like
he's just realising for the first time that he's not actually
remotely competent for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It's
going to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
Like all failed bullies and aspiring dictators, Boris can't handle any
pushback.

All he did today in Parliament was waffle platitudes.
CheeseySock
2019-09-03 19:55:56 UTC
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised to
see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive, bumbling,
stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par with Theresa
May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at points, like
he’s just realising for the first time that he’s not actually remotely
competent for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite the
spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed. It’s
going to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
well, that's an opinion...

I reckon may be lowest ever turnout in an election as I reckon they are
all a bunch of duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite! members of
duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite secret society!

the open conspiracy eh! plain to see!

no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Stephen Cole
2019-09-04 05:15:05 UTC
On 3 Sep 2019, CheeseySock wrote (in article
Post by CheeseySock
Post by Stephen Cole
I was watching the Commons this afternoon and was genuinely surprised
to see just how badly Boris was performing; shifty, evasive,
bumbling, stumbling, totally lost more often than not. About on a par
with Theresa May on her bad days. What’s more, he looked terrified at
points, like he’s just realising for the first time that he’s not
actually remotely competent for the job. LOL!
So, the forthcoming General Election campaign is going to be quite
the spectacle as we see the real Boris Johnson exposed and crushed.
It’s going to be great!
Goodbye Brexit! :-D
well, that's an opinion...
I reckon may be lowest ever turnout in an election as I reckon they are
all a bunch of duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite! members of
duplicitous arrogant self-serving shite secret society!
Not so secret now we see Cercle Clarke having his pre-planned say.
Post by CheeseySock
the open conspiracy eh! plain to see!
Exactly. At least they can’t run and hide any more pretending the plebs
are all conspiracy nutters, or whatever the Bilderberg /Redwood Grove
conspirators have decided they must be called.
oh yes they can!
Post by CheeseySock
no one voted to exit the eu with all orifices plugged with eu dick eh!
Actually I think owen jones and connie huq might be pleased with that
brexit deal!
The choice now faced by ordinary British people is between a neoliberal EU
supported by millionaires like Kenneth Clarke; or an ultra-neoliberal Brexit
supported by multimillionaires like Jacob Rees-Mogg.
That is some choice......
And yet the sheep-brained pleb remainers still can’t see this.
Nah. The whole thing will eventually get cancelled, and we’ll stay members
of the EU forever more.