UK is lucky to have Boris
testperson
2019-09-09 14:10:18 UTC
With IQ of over 150 he is at the moment most clever statesman in the world.
This obviously doe not go well with people who wants to oppse in every
occasion.

Those who oppse him are the ones who do not care what country they are
living in, Those who have no national identity, they do not belong to human
race proper.

Let me explain who these people are: Their main aim is to cheat anyone
araound them to gain lion share of anything going round. They are so stupid
that if there is a cake looking like pile of shit they will jump to it to
have the biggest share.

They are there because they have cheated and deceived fellow humans. They
even stole from them. They are not as half clever as Boris. But they get on
to the bash Boris bandwagon. By doing that they think they are important and
that way they cover their naivitiy . The do not bother to learn new things
and improve themselves and the enviorement they live in . They dont care
whether their grandparents died defending this country . They d rather sell
a bit of it to get a commission out of it .

They call themselves REMAINERS . I call them ignorant pile of human like
organisms.

Look at the one who carries surname of Churchill . My god if his grand
father was alive he would have been disowned and sleeping in Antwerp docks.
He is a piece of shit of a politician.

look at the other one who eluded us as if he was for working Brexit. All the
time he was preparing and helping his counterparts in other nations to rob
the British Treasury . In my opinion he is the biggest traitor after ex
prime minister who is the worst primeminister after Tony Blair , in British
Politics.

She talked about democracy ..

Now i ask and i know NONE OF THE REMAINERS CAN ANSWER THIS.

Is accepting the result of the referendum , part of a democracy

BREXIT IS DEMOCRACY

You asked people to leave EU or not . People said leave .

LEAVE MEANS LEAVE.

But you took it as opportunity to fill your pockets and steal more for your
miserable lives.

To me you are oxygen wasting creatures. Even coakroaches have more
contriburion to place they live.

YOU ARE NOTHING . EACH AND EVERONE OF YOU DIGGING THE HOLE TO BURY THE
WHOLE NATION.

TO HELL WITH YOU IMPOSTERS .

I hope you will never sit on the benches of the UK parliment . I shall
work for that with all my time and effort.

Because your existence litters this beatiful country
R. Mark Clayton
2019-09-09 15:52:28 UTC
Post by testperson
With IQ of over 150 he is at the moment most clever statesman in the world.
This obviously doe not go well with people who wants to oppse in every
occasion.
Those who oppse him are the ones who do not care what country they are
living in, Those who have no national identity, they do not belong to human
race proper.
You mean the white anglo-saxon race?

SNIP

miles of tripe.
testperson
2019-09-09 17:47:10 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 08:52:28 -0700 (PDT), "R. Mark Clayton"
!> With IQ of over 150 he is at the moment most clever statesman in the
world.
!> This obviously doe not go well with people who wants to oppse in every
!> occasion.
!>
!
!You mean the white anglo-saxon race?
!
!
!SNIP
not at all ... But shows how YOUR MIND works ..

But it is not UK it is GB ha ha ha an Empire of double glazed window
salesmen