HUH? HAY! SHAY NOW BARUCH (jew pedophile Baruch 'Barry' Shein dba Barry Z. Shein (bzs@TheWorld.com) infeshting 700 Washington St B'righton Mass) HOW, loud DO, little jewbois SHQUEAL like SHTUCK pigs when you POP their little jew shub-cherries lew pedo?
2018-04-08 19:36:33 UTC
HUH?

HAY!

Like, REALLY loud jew pedo BARUCH?

Shick jew shubfuck!

<TSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>

2018-04-08 19:54:20 UTC
Sigh(!) It's not "SHAY", sick old child-rapist Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
(aka "Ron Jacobson"/etc)... it is SAY", as in "SAY, sick old child-
rapist Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron, can you STOP raping those two year olds!?"
The Peeler
2018-04-08 20:08:13 UTC
Looks like there's no cure in sight for the incurable dumb psychotic bitch
HUH?
HAY!
Like, REALLY loud jew pedo BARUCH?
Shick jew shubfuck!
<TSSSSSSSSSSSSHK!>
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Anal Razovic's motto:
"An enema for every constipated anus."