Pedo Swine Razovic (the Psychopathic Spammer) is HOWLING and WAILING LOUD, again!
Peeler
2021-11-20 15:55:53 UTC
The miserable forsaken pedo swine obviously wants to be heard!

But nobody ever reads her sick shit! ...simply because it IS nothing but
SICK SHIT! LOL

Innit, you impotent loser and sick shithead?
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>

So 13-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-11-20 16:16:04 UTC
Post by Peeler
The miserable forsaken pedo swine obviously wants to be heard!
But nobody ever reads her sick shit! ...simply because it IS nothing but
SICK SHIT! LOL
Innit, you impotent loser and sick shithead?
We need to give Kyle Rittenhouse the slav's address!

2021 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 47,334
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!