A VERY FUNNY PUBLIC EMBARRASSMENT ALERT: the sub-louse troll failed with EVERY British lady he tried to approach!
2019-10-08 11:29:59 UTC
Sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron (aka "Ron Jacobson") wrote:

[flush]

"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,
Post by NEMO
[flush]
"You may have something there. This touchy-feely 'New Man' attitude
isn't getting me anywhere. Perhaps I should go for the more basic
Neanderthal approach." -- sick old nazoid pedo Andrew "Andrzej" Baron,
Ladies could sense that he had no cajones, and he was of no use to
them!

ROFLMJAO

“If you have not killed at least one Nazi a day, you have wasted that
day. If you kill one Nazi, kill another—there is nothing more amusing
for us than a heap of Nazi corpses.”
-Ilya Ehrenburg.