-- THE DARK ARTS OF MR. BLACKWOOD
dolf
2018-03-12 21:30:54 UTC
-- THE DARK ARTS OF MR. BLACKWOOD

(c) 2018 Dolf Leendert Boek, Revision: 12 March 2018

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1043 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "What life experiences do
they draw upon? What is the content of their policies? What is the
substance of their respective visions?"

DOLF @ 1048 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Perhaps you can explain the nature
of your dark arts Mr Blackwood?"

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1327 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "NON SEQUITUR.

YOUR FACTS ARE UNCOORDINATED.

DOLF @ 1151 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Well the strange thing is Mr
Blackwood about such NON SEQUITUR as to being your pathetic existence
and not mine.

I draw your attention to each of the delegates at the first
International Solar Alliance summit of 10 March 2018 which India, France
co-hosted.

That after my statement each delegate was in a darkened room and had
placed their hands on the lightened dome depicted within my earlier post
which you had disdained.

So in answer to your questions:

What life experiences do they draw upon?

What is the content of their policies?

What is the substance of their respective visions?

The Indian Prime Minister said, “To fight climate change, [we] need to
look back at Vedas: Modi at solar summit.”

But actually all you need is MY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AS TRINOMIAL BEING
A HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER AND MATHEMATICAL THEORETICAL NOUMENON AS
THUSLY FACTUALLY SUBSTANTIATING THE CLAIM OF IGNORANT PREJUDICE BY
OTHERS WHOSE WORLDVIEW SUCH AS THE INDIAN PRIME MINISTER MODI IS FRAMED
BY A BINOMIAL HETEROS THEORY OF NUMBER.

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

BEING AS A CONSCIOUS REALITY OF HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T] WHO IS
INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL REALITY AS THEN THE CAUSE FOR REASONING
AND RATIONALITY."

prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMO [iOS] SAPIEN [T]
as EXISTENCE.

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1416 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "Sorry, Dolf. No hard
feelings 😊."

DOLF @ 1537 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "NOTE: I have spoke to KEITH
PAULUSSE who claims: 'I never marked your post as spam... never... sorry
that you have to deal with so many discriminations and injustices just
because you are a freethinker and nonconformist ..."

DOLF @ 1528 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "The comment to BLACKWOOD was a JOKE
because I conveyed to him the words of DOCTOR WHO [made] to a DALEK.

And if u take:

D = first letter first name
L = first letter second name
K = last letter last name

You get D.L.K

And the actor next to DOCTOR WHO was a [publicly known] gay male."

KEITH @ 1536 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "I definitely did not mark it as
spam and neither would MR BLACKWOOD... Don't worry unduly Dolf... Many
of my comments have been marked as spam allegedly by FACEBOOK."

DOLF @ 1537 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "And we've had this discussion as it
is necessary to always speak about it and determine whether FACEBOOK
(ie. especially AMERICANS who are not JUDGES OF TRUTH according to [the
*DETERMINISTIC* basis of] perennial philosophy (HETEROS {#390 - ROBBERS}
v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE} THEORY OF NUMBER) as
universal of right and wrong...) is improperly interfering within our lives.

THE POST IMPROPERLY MARKED AS SPAM WAS:

Well Mr Blackwood, just like a DALEK you are incapable of emotions and
dishonestly providing a NON SEQUITUR as recourse.

Such that the conclusion or statement "NO HARD FEELINGS" does not
logically follow from the previous argument or statement which is "SORRY".

"You might have removed all your emotions.

But I reckon deep down in your DNA there is one little SPARK left.

And that's fear..."

It is possibly automatically being set as SPAM by FACEBOOK due to the
inclusion of a relevant YOUTUBE video.

YOUTUBE: "Doctor Who - The Parting of the Ways - The Dalek Emperor"

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1539 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Okay. That's fine."

DOLF @ 1541 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "To be foist / hoist with (or by)
one's own petard."

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1541 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "I like you, Dolf. I am
sorry that isn't mutual."

DOLF @ 1551 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "How can you like me as you don't
even know me and hence have no objectivity.

But I objectively evaluate (of over 22+ years experience) your dialog
instinctively against a trinomial mathematical theoretical noumenon as a
paradigm of a reasoned and rational mind (cf: Immanuel Kant: Critique of
Pure Reason 1784) and my reflexive response is firstly to caution.

Secondly an absence of any substantial cause for trust which has a
reliant value that is acquired with the passage of time (but we don't
have any measured or equivalent experience where LIKE might be
determined as a common attribute) and so the need to preserve one's self
ego as a formula of autonomy.

On what substantive grounds do you make such a glib statement: "I like
you, Dolf. I am sorry that isn't mutual"?

#364 as [#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph. (H2778): {#1 as
#288} 1) to reproach, taunt, blaspheme, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid;
2) (Qal) to winter, spend harvest time, remain in harvest time; 3)
(Niphal) to acquire, be betrothed; 1a) (Qal) to reproach; 1b) (Piel) to
reproach, defy, taunt;

#364 as [#300, #4, #10, #50] = diyn (H1779): {#0 as #64} 1) judgment;
1a) judgment; 1b) cause, plea; 1c) condemnation, judgment; 1d) dispute,
legal suit, strife; 1e) government;

#364 as [#1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200] = alazon (G213): {#7 as
#889} 1) an empty pretender, a boaster;

Hence the need to combat any delimitating, insubstantial, faux intention
and constraining constructs which are directed against one's dignity as
a person."

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1557 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Nevermind. Take it easy."

DOLF @ 1605 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "No Mr Blackwood, I am not easily had.

There is no problem with me as I have merely referenced the trinomial
mathematical theoretical noumenon as a paradigm of a reasoned and
rational mind (cf: Immanuel Kant: Critique of Pure Reason 1784).

I simply conferred the substantiating CATEGORIES OF UNDERSTAND after my
comment was made to clearly convey to YOU that we are dealing with a
question of ANTI-SEMITISM as the CAUTIONARY FLAG I am receiving from you...

THE FUEHRER @ 1200 HOURS ON 5 JUNE 1942 EXPRESSED HIMSELF AS FOLLOWS
WITHIN TABLE TALK IDEA @233 / PAGE #513: "GERMAN BIBLE TRANSLATION
CONDEMNED:

IT IS A GREAT PITY THAT THIS TENDENCY TOWARDS RELIGIOUS THOUGHT {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #50, #70, #40, #1 = onoma (G3686): {#56 as
#231} 1) name: universe of proper names; 2) the name is used for
everything which the name covers, everything the thought or feeling of
which is aroused in the mind by mentioning, hearing, remembering, the
name, ie. for one's rank, authority, interests, pleasure, command,
excellences, deeds etc.; 3) persons reckoned up by name; 4) *THE*
*CAUSE* *OR* *REASON* *NAMED*: *ON* *THIS* *ACCOUNT*, *BECAUSE* *HE*
*SUFFERS* *AS* *A* *CHRISTIAN*, *FOR* *THIS* *REASON*;

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #5, #10, #100, #8, #50, #8, #50 = eirene (G1515):
{#57 as #231} 1) a state of national tranquillity; 2) peace between
individuals, ie. harmony, concord; 3) security, safety, prosperity,
felicity, (because peace and harmony make and keep things safe and
prosperous); 4) of the Messiah's peace; 5) *OF* *CHRISTIANITY*, *THE*
*TRANQUIL* *STATE* *OF* *A* *SOUL* *ASSURED* *OF* *ITS* *SALVATION*
*THROUGH* *CHRIST*, *AND* *SO* *FEARING* *NOTHING* *FROM* *GOD* *AND*
*CONTENT* *WITH* *ITS* *EARTHLY* *LOT*, *OF* *WHATSOEVER* *SORT* *THAT*
*IS*; 6) the blessed state of devout and upright men after death; 1a)
exemption from the rage and havoc of war; 4a) the way that leads to
peace (salvation);

} CAN FIND NO BETTER OUTLET THAN THE JEWISH PETTIFOGGERY {ie. practise
legal deception or trickery / quibble about petty points} OF THE OLD
TESTAMENT {

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #408 as #80, #1, #30, #10, #3, #3, #5, #50, #5, #200, #10,
#1, #10 = paliggenesia (G3824): {#12 as #398} 1) new birth,
reproduction, renewal, recreation, regeneration; 10) of Cicero's
restoration to rank and fortune on his recall from exile; 100) of the
restoration of the Jewish nation after exile; 1000) of the recovery of
knowledge by recollection; 1a) hence renovation, regeneration, the
production of a new life consecrated to God, a radical change of mind
for the better. The word often used to denote the restoration of a thing
to its pristine state, its renovation, as a renewal or restoration of
life after death; 1b) the renovation of the earth after the *DELUGE*;
1c) the renewal of the world to take place after its destruction by
fire, as the Stoics taught; 1d) the signal and glorious change of all
things (in heaven and earth) for the better, that restoration of the
primal and perfect condition of things which existed before the fall of
our first parents, which the Jews looked for in connection with the
advent of the Messiah, and which Christians expected in connection with
the visible return of Jesus from heaven.; 1e) other uses;

}. FOR RELIGIOUS PEOPLE WHO, IN THE SOLITUDE OF *WINTER* {

ANGEL CORRESPONDENCES TO MOON (#369 = DISCRIMINATING NORM (HUMAN NATURE)
AS ACT OF NATURE AND THE ORGANIZATION OF THE MYRIAD OR *NUMBER* OF
THINGS (WAN WU) OF SOCIETY AND NATURE)

48 8 64
56 40 24
16 72 32 = #120 / #360 {#EIGHT}

#8 (9) - KHATEL (Seraphim-Angels) = #8
#16 (8) - HAQMYAH (Cherubim-Angels) = #24
#24 (7) - HAHOUYAH (Throne-Angels) = #48
#32 (6) - OUSHRYAH (Dominion-Angels) = #80
#40 (5) - YEIZEL (Powers-Angels) = #120 <--- [*HITLER'S* *TABLE* *TALK*
IDEA @120: {SYM-BULIMIA} One day the English will realise that they've
nothing to gain in Europe... *IF* *THEY* *WANT* *TO* *SAVE* *NEW*
*ZEALAND* *AND* *AUSTRALIA*, they can't let India go.

PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS): The *SOLDIER* *HAS* *A* *BOUNDLESS*
*AFFECTION* *FOR* *THE* *GROUND* *ON* *WHICH* *HE* *HAS* *SHED* *HIS*
*BLOOD*. IF WE COULD ARRANGE THE TRANSPORT, WE *SHOULD* *HAVE* *A*
*MILLION* *PEOPLE* *POURING* *INTO* *FRANCE* *TO* *REVISIT* *THE*
*SCENES* *OF* *THEIR* *FORMER* [*BOER* / *ANZAC*] *STRUGGLE*. [HITLER'S
TABLE TALK IDEA @120 / PAGE #609 (REVISITING BATTLEFIELDS)]

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b) journey; 1c)
direction; 1d) manner, habit, way; 1e) of course of life (fig.); 1f) of
moral character (fig.)}

#224 as #4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10 = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as
#224} 1) accepted, particularly of coins and money.; 2) accepted,
pleasing, acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as
[#10, #8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288
*INTERFERENCE* *AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach,
taunt, *BLASPHEME*, defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to

#72 (1) - MOUMYAH (Angels-Angels) = #360

USURPER: #1 {First Number in the Square}
GUIDE: #81 (9x9) {Last Number in the Square}
MYSTERY: #82 {First Number + Last Number}
ADJUSTER: #369 {Total Sum of a Row}
LEADER: #3321 {Total Value of All Rows}
REGULATOR: #3690 {Total Sum of a Row + Total Sum of All Rows}
GENERAL GOVERNOR: #7380 {(Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2}
HIGH OVERSEER: #597780 {((Total Sum of a Row Total Sum of All Rows) x 2)
x Last Number in the Square}

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

----------

The proposition is a metempirical / metaphysical (ie. outside time)
consideration made of DETERMINISM which is the: "observation concerning
the theoretical notion of cosmic elasticity as intrinsic to the
conception of a measured reality is then made in relation to the process
of instantiation within the temporality by a consideration of whether in
the circumstance of *DILEMMA* this occurs as being entirely a
promiscuous {ie. demonstrating or implying an unselective approach;
indiscriminate or casual} processes as primitivistic opportunism and
survivalist ‘street savvy’ or as a definitive function of reflexology
{ie. ignited by a hot zone within the noumena prism of possibilities}
itself where the scope as degree of probability as the permissibility of
any consequence that is determinate and obtained both from the meta-data
descriptors and the mundane content of any responses made to the
consideration of such as attempts to preserve the self ego as formula of
autonomy within the transit of the continuum as the fabric to time itself."

*DETERMINISM* (noun):
The doctrine that all events, including human action, are ultimately
determined by causes regarded as external to the will. Some philosophers
have taken determinism to imply that individual human beings have no
free will and cannot be held morally responsible for their actions.

Many philosophical theories of determinism frame themselves with the
idea that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*:
#334 as #40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224}
1) way, road, distance, journey, manner; 1a) road, way, path; 1b)
journey; 1c) direction: north, east, south, west; 1d) manner, habit,
way; 1e) of course of life (figurative); 1f) of moral character
(figurative)}

And to provision an ethereal thought on how to remedy the promiscuous /
daemonic self righteous circumstance {#5 - Act of Nature} as
consequential abrogation of individual integrity {#1 - Nature Contains
Nature}, loss of popularity {#2 - Nature Rejoices in its Nature},
avoidance of inextricable *DILEMMA* {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} and
to facilitate subtle intuition {#4 - Nature Amended in its Nature} which
is causal to being within the space / time dynamic in promulgating an
unimpeded process that in this example of reading, is the traversal of
consciousness within the fabric of time itself.

*DILEMMA* (noun):
- A situation requiring a choice between equally undesirable alternatives.
- Any difficult or perplexing situation or problem.
- [Logic]: A form of meta-dialectic syllogism *SUCH* *AS* *THE* *TEN*
*COMMANDMENTS* (*NOMOS* *COMPRISING* *AN* *INTELLECTUAL* *TETRAD*
*ENCOMPASSING* *OUR* *NOMENCLATURE* *AND* *BASIS* *TO* *INTELLECTUS*
*AS* *GENITIVE* *VOLUNTĀTIS*:

#A {Major Premise},
#B {Minor Premise},
#C {Assumptive Proposition},
#D {Restatement of a Sacred / Sovereign Principle}

In which the major premise is formed of two or more hypothetical
propositions and the minor premise is a disjunctive proposition, as

'IF #A {#1 - Nature Contains Nature} THEN #B {#2 - Nature Rejoices in
its Nature};

IF #C {#3 - Nature Surmounts Nature} THEN #D {#4 - Nature Amended in its
Nature}.

EITHER #A OR #C.

THEREFORE, EITHER #B OR #D.'

In short the *DILEMMA* is if given #A, and I am #B, it can't possibly be
#ME (#A = #B) as #C (co-joined), then it must be #D (as distinct) from #ME.

[Origin 1515–25 CE: Late Latin from Greek dílēmma, equivalent to di +
lêmma an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 =
#5, #300, #10, #3, #6, #50, #10 as nasag (H5381): 1) to reach, overtake,
take hold upon; 1a) (Hiphil); 1a1) to overtake; 1a2) to reach, attain
to, cause to reach; 1a3) to be able to secure, reach, have enough}.

What I have in my favour is that from an analysis of Adolf Hitler's
Table Talk there is a record of his extensively using Category of
Understanding #231 upon 5 June 1942 which is also the issue {vis a vis:
I Ching / Egyptian ANKH / Greco-Roman Magic Square associated to Roman
Empire Governance} and the determinist characteristic as being causal
for the religious impetus of psychological impunity made against the
GLBTI Community.

Adolf Hitler does so in relation to the assassination of Reinhard
Heydrich (7 March 1904 – 4 June 1942) who was a high-ranking German
Nazi official during World War II, and a main architect of the Holocaust.

He was an SS-Obergruppenführer und General der Polizei (Senior Group
Leader and General of Police) as well as chief of the Reich Main
Security Office (including the Gestapo, Kripo, and SD). He was also
Stellvertretender Reichsprotektor (Deputy/Acting Reich-Protector) of
Bohemia and Moravia."

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1611 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "I appreciate that you
enjoy a good argument (as do I), but I will leave it there."

DOLF @ 1612 HOURS ON 12 MARCH 2018: "Of course yes, such an explanation
can only come from you...

I'll let you dance on that pinhead anytime you want...

But do realize that for me as a #509 - YAHAD {Jewish / Christian} it is
not comfortable to like a "NAZI" no matter how unquantified.

I REPEAT:

So in an absence of any substantial cause for trust which has a reliant
value that is acquired with the passage of time (but we don't have any
measured or equivalent experience where LIKE might be determined as a
common attribute)...

I cannot presently reciprocate LIKE.

Whereas with KEITH I obtain an immediate empathy from his narrative
which you can deduce from the LOCUS of my subsequent narrative and which
appeared to be continually and with fast repetition CONTRAVENED by
IMPOSITIONS (ie. AS TOTALITARIANISM AND WITHOUT ADMINISTRATIVE
ACCOUNTABILITY) undertaken by FACEBOOK but purporting to be made on
behalf of KEITH when he says otherwise."

- dolf

A DRAFT REVISION OF THIS DOCUMENT MAY BE OBTAINED AS A PDF DOCUMENT FROM
THIS URL:

<http://www.grapple369.com/docs/DarkArts.pdf>

Initial Post: 9 March 2018
*FRAUDULENT*

of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTATIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

the zodiac.

THEORY OF NUMBER.

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

RATIONALITY."

EXISTENCE.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
dolf
2018-03-12 21:42:05 UTC

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/CrystalBall.jpg>

<http://www.grapple369.com/images/Prototypes.jpg>

[...]

YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

MR. BLACKWOOD @ 1416 HOURS ON 11 MARCH 2018: "Sorry, Dolf. No hard feelings
😊."

http://youtu.be/6ThpkjDgdvY

[...]

On what substantive grounds do you make such a glib statement: "I like you,
Dolf. I am sorry that isn't mutual"?

#364 as [#300, #4, #10, #50] = diyn (H1779): {#0 as #64} 1) judgment; 1a)

#364 as [#1, #30, #1, #7, #70, #50, #5, #200] = alazon (G213): {#7 as #889}
1) an empty pretender, a boaster;

[...]

Y-M-T-A IDEA: #231 as #70, #50, #70, #40, #1 = onoma (G3686): {#56 as #231}
1) name: universe of proper names; 2) the name is used for everything which

#48 (4) - MIHEL (Virtues-Angels) = #168
#56 (3) - PHOHEL (Principalities-Angels) = #224 {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as #40,
#4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way, road,

#224 as #4, #70, #20, #10, #40, #70, #10 = dokimos (G1384): {#61 as #224}
1) accepted, particularly of coins and money.; 2) accepted, pleasing,
acceptable

#64 (2) - MEHIEL (Archangels-Angels) = #288 as ANTI-SEMITISM: #364 as [#10,
#8, #200, #80, #6, #50, #10] = charaph (H2778): {#1 as #288 *INTERFERENCE*
*AS* *EVIDENCE* *OF* *ANTI*-*SEMITISM*} 1) to reproach, taunt, *BLASPHEME*,
defy, jeopardise, rail, upbraid; 2) (Qal) to *WINTER*, spend harvest time,

#1 - Sailor
#2 - Psychologists
#3 - Childcare Providers
#4 - Cooks
#5 - Fishery
#6 - Nutrition
#7 - Psychic Work
#8 - Spy Work
#9 - Nurses and Healers

[...]

that reality follows a sort of predetermined path {*MENS* *REA*: #334 as
#40, #4, #200, #20, #10, #20, #40 = derek (H1870): {#1 as #224} 1) way,
[...]

an assumption, premise, derivative of lambánein to take {#384 = #5, #300,

#231 upon 5 June 1942 which is also the issue {vis a vis: I Ching /
[...]

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an