HUH? Hideous circumcised jew cunt Ruth Bader Ginsburg prepares for next SCRTOUS nomination by falling and breaking three jew ribs!
2018-11-08 19:11:22 UTC
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46142226

HUH?

Going going.....

May it be soon, insh'Allah!

2018-11-08 20:25:32 UTC
Looks like the psychotic gay serbian bitch needs another appointment with
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-46142226
HUH?
Going going.....
May it be soon, insh'Allah!
BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA!!! What a "proud" asshole that serb
bitch is! Isn't she? LOL

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such "proud"
ASSHOLES? LOL
--
bosodeniro to dumb anal Razovic:
"Are you a glutton for abuse or just fucking lonely?"