LOMPO! Stupid British slut sucks and fucks 12 'Israelis', then lies about it, then retracts... WTF!?
Add Reply
BARRY is jew wannabe sick old nazoid paedo Andrew 'Andrzej' Baron aka Barry of Mass
2020-09-16 13:44:00 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019_Cyprus_rape_allegation_case

"The report I did on the 17th of July 2019 that I was raped at ayia napa was not
the truth. The truth is that I wasnt raped and everything that happened in that
appartment was with my consent. The reason I made the statement with the fake
report is because I did not know they were recording & humiliating me that night
I discovered them recording me doing sexual intercourse and I felt embarrassed
as I want to appologise, and say I made a mistake.[4][5]"

"everything that happened in that appartment was with my consent"

That is obvious to everyone who saw the videos!
BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-09-16 17:39:07 UTC
On Wed, 16 Sep 2020 13:44:00 +0000 (UTC), VHILE SHIMULTANEOUSHLY GOING
jew APESHIT and RECOVERING SHLOWLY from GETTING BUGGERED SHENSHELESS
during INTENSHIVE RELENTLESSH and RIGOROUSH PROLONGED jew shabbosh
shodomy 'BARRY ish shick old jew paedophile BARRY Z. SHEIN of 700
Washington St B'righton Mass' aka jew paedophile Barry Z.Shein
<***@shell02.TheWorld.com> shpammed:

<fluhs jew shmut/shpam/liesh/shite EXCRETED from STD.COM>

Ya'll [sic][SIC!!! LOL] fuck orf, jewboi!

Don't ya'll got any little circumcished jew shubkiddiesh to diddle?

BUTT REGARDLESSH...let'sh CONTINUE with the MERCILESSH and
RELENTLESSH GOOGLEFUCKING of:
Your shleazy shlimy circumcished jew paedophile shyshadmin (ALSHO
called Baruch 'Barry' Shein)
Your, circumcished jew shishter Suzan F. Binder and her
circumcished jew hubby Marc W. Binder
Your, circumcished shitshke 'wife' Mary E. Riendeau Shein
Your, shenile circumcished jew mum Annie Shein (SHOOSH!)
Your, circumcished jew shub-uncle Hyman Shein (POP!)
Your, circumcished jew dad Shaul (LOLOK) Shein (zt"l/a"h since 1992)
and LASHT butt not LEASHT your, shubcherry-popped circumcished jew
shubnephew Zachary G. Binder!

Let the jewshaming© continue, ya'll!

Barry of Mass???

BRUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

BLACK LIES MATTER; jew lies DON'T

LOMPOP!