Lib/Dems
Add Reply
Omega
2019-11-05 15:32:09 UTC
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.

Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.

What the fuck is going on up there?

I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!

omega
Norman Wells
Exaggeration and wishful thinking.
Grikbassturdo®™
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
Peeler
2019-11-05 17:46:45 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 09:30:44 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
They can't be as completely fucked up as you are, though, pedophilic gay
Razovic!
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Keema's Nan
2019-11-05 17:53:31 UTC
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
At least they kept their mouths shut, which prevented the scandal spreading
to all the other parties - although Jack Straw came close to falling into the
cess pit.
Pamela
Cyril Smith, another LibDem, too.
Grikbassturdo®™
2019-11-05 18:38:12 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 17:53:31 +0000, Keema's Nan
Post by Keema's Nan
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
At least they kept their mouths shut, which prevented the scandal spreading
to all the other parties
Too bad they couldn't keep their other orifices shut.
The jew Jack Straw (né Stravinsky) belongs in a cesspit.
Peeler
2019-11-05 18:44:38 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 10:38:12 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Too bad they couldn't keep their other orifices shut.
YOU don't even WANT to do that, gay pedophilic Razovic! <G>
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Keema's Nan
- although Jack Straw came close to falling into the
cess pit.
The jew Jack Straw (né Stravinsky) belongs in a cesspit.
You are projecting, yet again!
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Col
2019-11-05 19:53:48 UTC
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
Recovered?
They didn't even exist then.
Col
Grikbassturdo®™
As Liberals, they did. Same thing, same delusions, different name.
Peeler
2019-11-05 20:58:31 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 12:29:00 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Col
Recovered?
They didn't even exist then.
As Liberals, they did. Same thing, same delusions, different name.
Same deranged idiot as always, eh, idiot Razovic? <VBG>
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Col
2019-11-05 21:26:12 UTC
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Col
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
Recovered?
They didn't even exist then.
As Liberals, they did. Same thing, same delusions, different name.
The Liberals were down to just a handful of MPs long before Jeremy
Thorpe came along. The running joke at the time was that they could all
travel to the HoC together in one taxi...
--
Col

Bolton, Lancashire
160m asl
Snow videos:
http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3QvmL4UWBmHFMKWiwYm_gg
Peeler
2019-11-05 21:41:43 UTC
On Tue, 5 Nov 2019 21:26:12 +0000, Col, another brain dead, troll-feeding,
Post by Col
The Liberals were down to just a handful of MPs long before Jeremy
Thorpe came along. The running joke at the time
The running joke at this moment is that you are retarded enough to keep
feeding the most perverted, filthy and abnormal trolling psychopath around!
<tsk>
Grikbassturdo®™
2019-11-05 21:54:56 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Col
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
[...]
And the Liberal Democrats have continued the tradition as today's
running joke.
Peeler
2019-11-05 22:50:46 UTC
On Tue, 05 Nov 2019 13:54:56 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
And the Liberal Democrats have continued the tradition as today's
running joke.
And you CONTINUE trying to find ANY senile old fool here who will feed you
at least a LITTLE bit, you running joke of uk.legal! LOL
Vidcapper
2019-11-06 06:49:14 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
Recovered?
They didn't even exist then.
Good point. :P

And even if they had, a gay affair would have most people nowadays
saying 'so what?'
Paul Hyett, Cheltenham
abelard
2019-11-06 07:00:21 UTC
Post by Vidcapper
Post by Col
Post by Grikbassturdo®™
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
The Lib Dems never fully recovered from the Jeremy Thorpe scandal.
Recovered?
They didn't even exist then.
Good point. :P
And even if they had, a gay affair would have most people nowadays
saying 'so what?'
what about shooting a dog?
www.abelard.org
Col
2019-11-05 20:14:13 UTC
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Don't you mean *left* the EU??
Anyhow, all LibDem leaders say things along the lines of we are just on
the cusp of some 'seismic change' that will propel them to No.10. They
say it, perhaps they even believe it. 'Go back to your constituencies
and prepare for government' and all that.
I believe there is a 'tipping point' in the share of the vote that would
see the LIbDems start winning very large numbers of seats as they
convert all those second places into wins but I think that's around the
mid 30s and they're only on half that now so nowhere near.
And I say this as a LibDem voter, but I am also a realist!

They also say that they absolutely categorically won't do deals with
other parties, well we'll see about that. Again, they (and others)
always seem to say that before elections. However once the new
parliamentary arithmetic is known then if they can, they will. They may
appear reluctant to do so, but to form a stable government and all in
the 'national interest' of course....
Col
Omega
2019-11-06 07:47:25 UTC
Post by Col
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has
attracted for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300
seats this coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in
parliament at the moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime
Minister she claims and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in
the EU.
Don't you mean *left* the EU??
Yes. Thank you.

omega

R. Mark Clayton
2019-11-05 20:36:51 UTC
Post by Omega
Disregarding the ragbag of turncoats and the throwouts she has attracted
for a month or two now, Jo Swinson will win another 300 seats this
coming election, to go with the dozen she commands in parliament at the
moment, immediately revoke A50, first day as prime Minister she claims
and save us all a dreadful fate had we stayed in the EU.
Then another Scottish nitwit will invoke by some magic charm, Indref 2
and Scotland will leave the Union forever.
What the fuck is going on up there?
I'm fucking puzzled by these people I can tell you!
omega
Only took five days after the 2010 election to cancel ID cards...