Reasons Tony Won't List His Computer
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 16:34:16 UTC
He's got no clue what he has.
He's got a shitty computer, and knows it.
Part 2. He knows what he has, and is too embarrassed to say.

He uses the public library computer.

Either-way, taking photos of his monitor shows he's not really computer literate. The Snipping Tool is so easy to use, a child could figure it out.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-17 17:37:34 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
He's got no clue what he has.
He's got a shitty computer, and knows it.
Part 2. He knows what he has, and is too embarrassed to say.
He uses the public library computer.
Edmonton public libraries (and bookshops) are the SAFEST places to be in
a riot...the wogs won't touch them!
Maybe it's one of those wind-up jobs like the wog radios in Africa?
Tony
2018-08-17 17:51:06 UTC
I don't know why you bother. I kill file your postings and don't bother read them. But you always read my posting.

I'm shitting all over you and you don't even know it.

Fool!
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-17 18:16:06 UTC
Post by Tony
I don't know why you bother. I kill file your postings and don't bother read them. But you always read my posting.
I don't know why YOU bother. You're just a wog. Nobody gives a shit
what you think. But you still keep posting.
Post by Tony
I'm shitting all over you and you don't even know it.
EVERYBODY'S shitting all over you and you enjoy it!
Post by Tony
Fool!
Silly wog!
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 18:43:52 UTC
Post by Tony
I'm shitting all over you and you don't even know it.
EVERYBODY'S shitting all over you and you enjoy it!
Post by Tony
Fool!
Silly wog!
Tony enjoys a bit of Scat. So don't worry about that.
You should have seen how many posts he use to post thinking all gays like shit.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg

Which group was you people on before uk.legal?
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-17 19:13:38 UTC
Post by Tony
Fool!
Silly wog!
Tony enjoys a bit of Scat. So don't worry about that.
You should have seen how many posts he use to post thinking all gays like shit.
I can believe that.
Which group was you people on before uk.legal?
alt.music.michael-jackson

You know, that pervert caught with books containing naked boys in them?
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
The whigger who did that moonwalk shit? LOL
d***@gmail.com
That's the one.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
He was one sick fuck. And his wog 'music' sucked.
d***@gmail.com
Oh I liked his music. I was just stating a fact. One which Tony hates, and sometimes denies. Books with naked boys were found on Jackson's property. They are not technically illegal, unless it shows boys getting it in their ass. But what's a guy doing with such books, who invited boys over to stay in his bed? Awfully fishy if you ask me.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 16:51:12 UTC
Post by Tony
Fool!
Silly wog!
Tony enjoys a bit of Scat. So don't worry about that.
You should have seen how many posts he use to post thinking all gays like shit.
I can believe that.
Which group was you people on before uk.legal?
alt.music.michael-jackson
You know, that pervert caught with books containing naked boys in them?
The whigger who did that moonwalk shit? LOL
That's the one.
He was one sick fuck. And his wog 'music' sucked.
Oh I liked his music. I was just stating a fact. One which Tony hates, and sometimes denies. Books with naked boys were found on Jackson's property. They are not technically illegal, unless it shows boys getting it in their ass. But what's a guy doing with such books, who invited boys over to stay in his bed? Awfully fishy if you ask me.
Without in any way wishing to appear paedophobic, it sounds very much
like Michael Jackson was a paedo.
d***@gmail.com
2018-08-18 16:55:12 UTC
Post by Tony
[...]
First no problem.
Second, Jackson probably was a "paedo"
American version is Pedo.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 17:16:54 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
In British English, pedo is something to do with feet. So a pedophile
would be someone with an unnatural attraction to feet and a pedophobe is
someone who is scared of feet.

Divided by a common language, as George Bernard Shaw once remarked.
d***@gmail.com
Weird thing is, I love feet. LOL.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
So you ARE a pedophile then!
d***@gmail.com
If ur version of the word means Foot Fetish, I guess I am.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
That's exactly what it means. An extreme version is a pedestrian.
d***@gmail.com
I'll have to learn that word. xD
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 20:01:57 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
Pedestrians are fairly safe over here. But paediatricians are a
different story. There have been several cases of paediatricians being
targeted by vigilante groups when a local child is abused or goes
missing.

I kid you not. Up, this shit, you just can't make.
The Peeler
2018-08-18 20:29:43 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 13:01:57 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
I'll have to learn that word. xD
Pedestrians are fairly safe over here. But paediatricians are a
different story. There have been several cases of paediatricians being
targeted by vigilante groups when a local child is abused or goes
missing.
I kid you not. Up, this shit, you just can't make.
You sure got a weird way of chatting up a gay, dreckserb Razovic ...but it
seems to work! LOL
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
d***@gmail.com
Kids unfortunately go missing here too.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 20:53:42 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
[...]
I don't really give a shit about the brats but I think it's unfortunate
that paediatricians are being unfairly targeted.
The Peeler
2018-08-18 22:00:47 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 13:53:42 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
I kid you not. Up, this shit, you just can't make.
I'm sure.
Kids unfortunately go missing here too.
I don't really give a shit about the brats but I think it's unfortunate
that paediatricians are being unfairly targeted.
Why? You still have fond memories of them when they inspected you as a child
and you were surprised to feel the first sexual stirrings in you, gay
Razovic?
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-08-18 19:30:27 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 11:59:55 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
If ur version of the word means Foot Fetish, I guess I am.
That's exactly what it means. An extreme version is a pedestrian.
YOU are neither a foot fetish NOR a pedestrian, you abnormal housebound
sexual cripple! You are simply a miserable pedophile who no longer dares to
get out of the house because of the lure of those young boys in the streets!
--
"The Jews" to poor dumb anal Razovic:
"Nobody here gets tired of exposing you for the idiot you are, Gordon!"
2018-08-18 19:26:57 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:55:46 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Weird thing is, I love feet. LOL.
So you ARE a pedophile then!
I just wonder how LONG it will still take him until he finds out what kind
of a sick idiot and asshole you are, Razovic. I bet you are wondering too!
<BG>
2018-08-18 19:25:22 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 10:16:54 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
In British English, pedo is something to do with feet. So a pedophile
would be someone with an unnatural attraction to feet and a pedophobe is
someone who is scared of feet.
ONLY in your ridiculous serbian Pidgin-English-Retardese, retarded serb
peasant and ridiculous "Brit" and "WASP" wannabe! <BG>
--
"GB" adressing poor dumb anal Razovic:
"You really are painfully stupid, as well as deranged."
MID: <pcf5l1$1l8$***@dont-email.me>
The Peeler
2018-08-18 19:23:30 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 09:51:12 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Without in any way wishing to appear paedophobic, it sounds very much
like Michael Jackson was a paedo.
A bit perhaps, but most likely not as much as you, "Rev Pedo"! What again
did you say were the names like that you saw during the final credits of the
child porn flicks you watched? Come on, tell us again!
--
Sexual cripple Razovic about her "special" problem, on April 25th 2018:
"My dick.................doesn't exist"
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:12:27 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
That's the one.
He was one sick fuck. And his wog 'music' sucked.
He was! But not as sick a fuck as you are, dreckserb. Especially as HE could
fuck, but YOU can't! LOL
2018-08-17 21:23:03 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:44:58 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
alt.music.michael-jackson
You know, that pervert caught with books containing naked boys in them?
The whigger who did that moonwalk shit? LOL
So, did you two flaming fags exchange emails yet, dreckserb Razovic? About
time "it" happens! <BG>
2018-08-17 21:15:30 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 12:02:00 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Tony enjoys a bit of Scat. So don't worry about that.
You should have seen how many posts he use to post thinking all gays like shit.
I can believe that.
Which group was you people on before uk.legal?
So, when will you two pervs finally hook up in real life, dreckserb Razovic?
Looks like you are still trying to come across as being hard to get! <VBG>
--
Dumb gay anal Razovic about herself:
2018-08-17 19:01:16 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 11:16:06 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Tony
I don't know why you bother. I kill file your postings and don't bother read them. But you always read my posting.
I don't know why YOU bother. You're just a wog. Nobody gives a shit
what you think. But you still keep posting.
In fact, you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN ...like you ALWAYS do, the very
moment you open your stupid gob!
Post by Tony
I'm shitting all over you and you don't even know it.
EVERYBODY'S shitting all over you and you enjoy it!
And you are PROJECTING, yet AGAIN! Simply HILARIOUS! LOL
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
Fool!
Silly wog!
Psychopathic cretin!
--
Dumb anal Razovic's confession on June 30th, 2018:
"Oh no I got a jew hair in my mouth from sucking jew ani"
2018-08-17 18:59:06 UTC
On Fri, 17 Aug 2018 10:37:34 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by d***@gmail.com
Either-way, taking photos of his monitor shows he's not really computer literate. The Snipping Tool is so easy to use, a child could figure it out.
Maybe it's one of those wind-up jobs like the wog radios in Africa?
My take is that he considers BOTH of you despicable subnormal cretins that
he will keep (mis)treating or ignoring any way he thinks fit.
--
Avenging Angel to dumb anal Razovic:
"You however are a stain on humanity that needs to be bleached out."
MID: <***@85>
MaxxX
2018-08-17 22:38:17 UTC
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Maybe it's one of those wind-up jobs like the wog radios in Africa?
You can take the wog out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle
out of the wog.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-18 13:02:59 UTC
In article <***@4ax.com>, ***@not.home
says...
Post by MaxxX
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Maybe it's one of those wind-up jobs like the wog radios in Africa?
You can take the wog out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle
out of the wog.
Indeed. Once a wog, always a wog. If only there was an easy way to
take the wogs our of Edmonton, Tottenham, Dalston, Hackney etc.
The Peeler
2018-08-18 17:44:35 UTC
On Sat, 18 Aug 2018 06:02:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by MaxxX
You can take the wog out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle
out of the wog.
Indeed. Once a wog, always a wog.
Once a serb pig, always a serb pig, eh, Razovic? At least your shithole
country hasn't been allowed in the EU! LOL
--
"The Jews" about retarded anal Razovic:
"They write about politics, commerce, and other important topics.
MID: <***@4ax.com>
MaxxX
2018-08-17 22:25:02 UTC
Post by d***@gmail.com
He's got no clue what he has.
He's got a shitty computer, and knows it.
Part 2. He knows what he has, and is too embarrassed to say.
He uses the public library computer.
Either-way, taking photos of his monitor shows he's not really computer literate. The Snipping Tool is so easy to use, a child could figure it out.
Poor Tony. He's not very smart.