Trump says that social media is censoring conservatives.....
BurfordTJustice
2018-08-19 11:46:33 UTC
Cause you only look at fat left democrat sights.

Fanboi (aka: ***@yahoo.co.uk) Hardest hit..
Goes solidly against his earlier claims..

Fanboi loves to quote the Hill but failed to bering this up...LOL

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey: I 'fully admit' our bias is 'more left-leaning'

Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey said on Saturday that he "fully admit[s]" Twitter
employees share a largely left-leaning bias after facing accusations that
conservatives are discriminated against on the social media platform.

In an interview that aired Saturday on CNN, Dorsey said his company has a
responsibility to be open about its political viewpoints, but to operate
without bias when applying content policies to users.

"We need to constantly show that we are not adding our own bias, which I
fully admit is...is more left-leaning," Dorsey says.

"But the real question behind the question is, are we doing something
according to political ideology or viewpoints? And we are not. Period," he
added.

Dorsey went on to insist that his company only polices behavior on the
platform, not content.

Dorsey's remarks follow criticism from the right over supposed
"shadow-banning" of conservatives users. The platform and Dorsey have also
faced questions over the decision not to remove far-right conspiracy
theorist Alex Jones from the platform, despite other social media platforms
choosing to do so.

The Twitter CEO said in an interview with The Hill this week that Jones was
banned after he received complaints that Jones's content was inciting
violence.

"We were getting a number of reports around the tweet and the Periscope that
the content was inciting violence, which is against our terms of service,
and we took action," Dorsey said.

The InfoWars host received a week-long ban from the platform, but has been
removed from other services including YouTube, Spotify, and Apple Music.

Dorsey is expected to testify next month before the Senate Intelligence
Committee on the issue of Russian election interference, and faces a
possible subpoena from the House Energy and Commerce Committee over
allegations of discrimination against conservatives on the platform.

http://thehill.com/policy/technology/402495-twitter-ceo-jack-dorsey-i-fully-admit-our-bias-is-more-left-leaning

"trader_4" <***@optonline.net> wrote in message news:506ed1ae-6cdf-44e4-81ed-***@googlegroups.com...
:
: The only censoring I've seen which appears to be what Trump is complaining
: about, is Youtube and Facebook giving the boot to Alex Jones. This is
: a scum that claims 9/11 was a job done by Israel or our govt, that the
: Sandy Hook shootings never happened, the parents are lying, he's claimed
: everything from Columbine to Oklahoma City were govt operations. He's
: said that the Jewish mafia runs healthcare in America. He tormented the
: families of Sandy Hook, one family had to move five times to get away
: from conspiracy whackos that believe the lies and stalk them. He's the
most rabid
: dog, crazy, idiotic conspiracy nut out there and any rational, sane person
: can see it. Trump? Trump appeared on his show and Jones says they speak
: regularly. So, I guess that's what has Trump's shorts in a knot?
: Quite amazing who Trump decides to stick up for and who he doesn't.
ZZyXX
2018-08-19 18:33:25 UTC
Cause
Trying to change the subject makes you a luzer.