Anthony Brandy this, Anthony Brandy that
MaxxX
2018-08-18 22:52:53 UTC
Tony,
Tony
2018-08-18 23:01:57 UTC
Get lost. The only approval I care about is from God.
MaxxX
2018-08-18 23:07:59 UTC
God who?
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-18 23:27:25 UTC
Post by MaxxX
Post by Tony
Get lost. The only approval I care about is from God.
God who?
Who knows, there's too many gods.

There's 4,200 religions, so that's at least 4200 gods.

And everyone thinks their god is the right one.

If there's a God, that God is older than imaginable.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-08-19 15:57:59 UTC
God shits on you just like He shits on all the other wogs.
The Peeler
2018-08-19 16:45:36 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 08:57:59 -0700, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by Tony
Get lost. The only approval I care about is from God.
God shits on you just like He shits on all the other wogs.
Dreckserb, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are
suffering from a "life" at all) keeps shitting on you, day after day, year
after year, decaded after decade! That's why you STINK!
psychopath, aka "The Rectum":

she can't get out of the house anymore,
she got NOBODY to talk to anymore,
she can't FUCK anymore,