Buy Tramadol online UK | Tramadol for sale UK and USA
bernard tabe
2018-11-17 10:02:19 UTC
Buy valium 10mg, oxycodone, xanax, zopiclone and Tramadol for sale for more info call/ text/ whatsapp... +237677086857

***@gmail.com

Call/ Text/ Whatsapp us ....+237677086857

Hello bernard tabe is back with good deals for long term buyers and good and reliable if what you are interested is not on my list let me know what you need..i also offer small paid sample packs to built trust

see prices

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

diazepam 10mg 500pills £70
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
ketamine £20 each vial/1g

FOR DIAZEPAM AND KETAMINE BULK ORDER

diazepam 10mg 1000pills £130
diazepam 10mg 2000pills £200
diazepam 10mg 5000pills £300
diazepam 5mg 1000pills £100
diazepam 5mg 5000pills £270
diazepam 5mg 10000pills £500
diazepam 10mg 10000pills £600
ketamine £15 each vial/1g

FOR KETAMINE SMALLER ORDER

5vials............£100
10vials............£175
20vials............£325
25vials............£400

FOR KETAMINE BULK ORDER

25vials............£400
50vials............£650
100vials............£1200

other products available for sale

xanax 0.5mg
zopiclone 7.5mg,
Tramadol 100mg, 200mg & 225mg
oxycodone 5mg & 10mg,

i also have my delivery records all around the worlds and i provide
dated pictures with buyers name and my name

Email:***@gmail.com

Am also available on whatsapp 24/7 so pm me

your whatsapp number for more info,

WhatsApp ME.... +237677086857

CALL ME / TEXT.... +237677086857

thanks
bernard tabe
bernard tabe
2019-11-02 08:02:54 UTC
I am real and reliable suppliers of valium, pharmaceutical product(meds), such as Diazepam 10mg, zopiclone 7.5mg, xanax, ketamine, Tramadol, i operate on whole sale basis and retail basis at very moderate and affordable prices.
Shipping and delivery is discrete safe and guaranteed to all address
for more info contact me

through ***@gmail.com

Diazepam 10mg,
Diazepam 5mg,
tramadol 100mg, 200mg and 225mg,
ketamine vials/ ketamine crystal
xanax,
zopiclone 7.5mg,
zolpidem 10mg,
0xycodone 5mg & 10mg,

If you want to make a purchase/order, please send your inquires to the bellow contact details

@***@gmail.com

WhatsApp ME..... +237677086857

CALL ME / TEXT.... +237677086857