Naked jam-smeared women in Manchester was 'art stunt'
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-10-11 11:00:14 UTC
"Startled crowds watched the pair as they wiped bread on each other and
proceeded to eat it.

The sticky stunt in Market Street on Wednesday was an exercise in
"artistic expression", according to Greater Manchester Police.

In a tweet, Insp John Middleton quipped: "I hoped this isn't the start
of a new craze that starts to spread.""

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45805812

I dunno what the world is coming to. They blurred their bits. Absolute
disgrace.

Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

Omega
2018-10-11 11:10:03 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"Startled crowds watched the pair as they wiped bread on each other and
proceeded to eat it.
The sticky stunt in Market Street on Wednesday was an exercise in
"artistic expression", according to Greater Manchester Police.
In a tweet, Insp John Middleton quipped: "I hoped this isn't the start
of a new craze that starts to spread.""
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45805812
I dunno what the world is coming to. They blurred their bits. Absolute
disgrace.
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
So it *is* true, there are no wasps in Manchester and not many white
folk going by the 'audience'.

What a fucked up place is Manchester.

omega
BurfordTJustice

:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-10-11 11:24:27 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:11:58 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
shithole?
Manchester. I've heard it's nice.
: >

2018-10-11 11:56:09 UTC
of course...LOL

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:11:58 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >shithole?
:
: Manchester. I've heard it's nice.
: >"Omega" <***@last.com> wrote in message news:ppnb29$bu8$***@dont-email.me...
: >: >
: >:
: >: What a fucked up place is Manchester.
: >:
: >: omega
: >:
: >
:
: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
:
: --
: p-0.0-h the cat
:
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, no nothing innumerate religious maniac,
: lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian, the most complete ignoid, joker, and
furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
:
Byker
2018-10-11 18:29:43 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
"Startled crowds watched the pair as they wiped bread on each other and
proceeded to eat it.
The sticky stunt in Market Street on Wednesday was an exercise in
"artistic expression", according to Greater Manchester Police.
Back in the 1960s such an event would have been called a "happening", that
is, any bizarre occurrence that tried to pass itself off as "art":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happening
BurfordTJustice

:
Fruitiest of Fruitcakes
Pity there wasn’t more wasps around.
BurfordTJustice
2018-10-11 11:59:17 UTC
Why?

"Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" <***@bungay.com> wrote in message news:***@news.giganews.com...
: On 11 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
: (in article<***@4ax.com>):
:
: >
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-10-11 12:39:23 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:59:17 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Why?
: >
: > "Startled crowds watched the pair as they wiped bread on each other and
: > proceeded to eat it.
: >
: > The sticky stunt in Market Street on Wednesday was an exercise in
: > "artistic expression", according to Greater Manchester Police.
: >
: > In a tweet, Insp John Middleton quipped: "I hoped this isn't the start
: > of a new craze that starts to spread.""
: >
: > https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-45805812
: >
: > I dunno what the world is coming to. They blurred their bits. Absolute
: > disgrace.
: >
: > Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: Pity there wasn't more wasps around.
I love strawberry jam. I could lick it off them all day in the name of
art.

2018-10-11 12:44:23 UTC
You are a sick freak..

You would rather one with a head covering?

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:59:17 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >Why?
: >
: >
: >
: >"Fruitiest of Fruitcakes" <***@bungay.com> wrote in message
: >news:***@news.giganews.com...
: >: On 11 Oct 2018, p-0''0-h the cat (coder) wrote
: >: (in article<***@4ax.com>):
: >: >
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-10-11 13:18:59 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:44:23 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
You are a sick freak..
Too much Jam.
Post by BurfordTJustice
I would rather one with a head covering.
Like Ena Sharples?

I bet you would you naughty boy.

2018-10-11 16:05:20 UTC
Post editing is a nothing burger for dole whores.

You are a sick freak..

You would rather one with a head covering?

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:44:23 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >You are a sick freak..
:
: Too much Jam.
:
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-10-11 16:56:35 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 12:05:20 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Post editing is a nothing burger for dole whores.
You are a sick freak..
You would rather one with a head covering?
So you do want to lick strawberry jam off Ena Sharples naked body.
Noted.

2018-10-11 20:06:13 UTC
nothing burger.

: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >Post editing is a nothing burger for dole whores.
: >
: >You are a sick freak..
: >
: >You would rather one with a head covering?
:
: So you do want to lick strawberry jam off Ena Sharples naked body.
: Noted.
: >"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
: >message news:***@4ax.com...
: >: On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:44:23 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: >: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >:
: >: >You are a sick freak..
: >:
: >: Too much Jam.
: >:
: >: >I would rather one with a head covering.
: >:
: >: Like Ena Sharples?
: >:
: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >:
: >: --
: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >:
: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >:
: >
:
:
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-10-11 20:14:05 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:06:13 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
nothing burger.
Like jam on your old ladies eh? You are one sick freak.

2018-10-11 20:19:27 UTC
Once again as a dole whore you prove
you have never had an original thought.

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:06:13 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
:
: >nothing burger.
:
: >:
: >:
: >:
: >:
: >:
: >: >"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote
in
: >: >message news:***@4ax.com...
: >: >: On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 08:44:23 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: >: >: <burford/***@uk.MI15> wrote:
: >: >:
: >: >: >You are a sick freak..
: >: >:
: >: >: Too much Jam.
: >: >:
: >: >: >I would rather one with a head covering.
: >: >:
: >: >: Like Ena Sharples?
: >: >:
: >: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >: >:
: >: >: --
: >: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >: >:
: >: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >: >:
: >: >
: >:
: >: Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
: >:
: >: --
: >: p-0.0-h the cat
: >:
: >: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky
: >:
: >
:
:
BouffantTHairdo
2018-10-11 20:32:07 UTC
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 16:19:27 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
: >nothing burger.
: Like jam on your old ladies eh? You are one sick freak.
non denial noted. LOL

R. Mark Clayton
2018-10-11 15:04:16 UTC
Post by p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
On Thu, 11 Oct 2018 07:59:17 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Why?
: >
[...]
I would be quite happy to do so without the jam...