KABOOM! (This Is What President Trump Will be Running Against, Make No Mistake…)
Add Reply
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-13 04:21:05 UTC
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/01/12/kaboom-this-is-what-president-trump-will-be-running-against-make-no-mistake/

KABOOM! (This Is What President Trump Will be Running Against, Make No
Mistake…)
JANUARY 12, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL

The above excerpt is from “Is Everyone Really Equal? An Introduction to Key
Concepts in Social Justice Education” by Özlem Sensoy and Robin DiAngelo.
Apparently it has won awards, though I suspect not for what I would give it
an award for. Here’s the description:

This is the new edition of the award-winning guide to social justice
education. Based on the authors’ extensive experience in a range of settings
in the United States and Canada, the book addresses the most common
stumbling blocks to understanding social justice. This comprehensive
resource includes new features such as a chapter on intersectionality and
classism; discussion of contemporary activism (Black Lives Matter, Occupy,
and Idle No More); material on White Settler societies and colonialism;
pedagogical supports related to “common social patterns” and “vocabulary to
practice using”; and extensive updates throughout. Accessible to students
from high school through graduate school, Is Everyone Really Equal? is a
detailed and engaging textbook and professional development resource
presenting the key concepts in social justice education. The text includes
many user-friendly features, examples, and vignettes to not just define but
illustrate the concepts. Book Features: Definition Boxes that define key
terms. Stop Boxes to remind readers of previously explained ideas.
Perspective Check Boxes to draw attention to alternative standpoints.
Discussion Questions and Extension Activities for using the book in a class,
workshop, or study group. A Glossary of terms and guide to language use.

It should be self-evident that the book is an indoctrination tool to
undermine the core American concepts of individualism, responsibility and
self-determination. The ultimate objective is to program the young with the
toxic falsehood that any personal failure or shortcoming, any difficulty or
mental discomfort, is a result of oppression and injustice, andthe fault of
otherized villains. Those blights on society need to be subjugated and
punished for the greater good. The resulting level of dysfunction among the
weaker and more impressionable students make them handy pawns in the
hoped-for revolution to come.

Anyone whose head doesn’t explode at this junk is already in peril. I wonder
how many Americans have had their minds and values so corrupted that they
see nothing ominous about that excerpt. I suppose we will soon find out.

Incidentally, some of the parodies in various on-line forums of the example
of “naming people by their key social groups” are both apt and hilarious…
Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
2020-01-13 14:04:56 UTC
On Sun, 12 Jan 2020 20:21:05 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/01/12/kaboom-this-is-what-president-trump-will-be-running-against-make-no-mistake/
KABOOM! (This Is What President Trump Will be Running Against, Make No
Mistake…)
JANUARY 12, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a kaboom?

Michael Ejercito
2020-01-13 16:42:30 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/01/12/kaboom-this-is-what-president-trump-will-be-running-against-make-no-mistake/
KABOOM! (This Is What President Trump Will be Running Against, Make No
Mistake…)
JANUARY 12, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a kaboom?
Mangina, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!

Here is my comment.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/01/12/kaboom-this-is-what-president-trump-will-be-running-against-make-no-mistake/#comment-669728

This book is a spiritual successor to David Duke’s My Awakening, just as Hot
Tub Time Machine was a spiritual successor to Back to the Future.
Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
2020-01-14 12:09:25 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/01/12/kaboom-this-is-what-president-trump-will-be-running-against-make-no-mistake/
KABOOM! (This Is What President Trump Will be Running Against, Make No
Mistake…)
JANUARY 12, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a kaboom?
Mangina, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed jewloving asshole.

Are you 'wonderfully hungry' for fresh jew diarrhoea?

Tell me that you are, gook!

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2020-01-14 15:07:26 UTC
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 04:09:25 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Debwhorah
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist.
Dreckserb, stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all
those that you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you
subnormal psychopath!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed jewloving asshole.
Instead, your OWN life (if one can call that spastic thing you are suffering
from a "life" at all) keeps "greeking" YOU ...and obviously VERY hard
...EVERY day!
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
Are you 'wonderfully hungry' for fresh jew diarrhoea?
I doubt he shares your diet, shiteating serb peasant!
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
Tell me that you are, gook!
He, like EVERY sane person will tell you that you are a VERY VERY sick
asshole, pedohilic gay Razovic (see sig)!
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
"Assholes come
Assholes go
But the revd asshole goes on forever.
(and he speaks through it)"
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-14 16:46:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist.
You have no evidence of plagiarism!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed jewloving asshole.
Nithing, you could never handle my comments.

Here is another comment from me.

http://ethicsalarms.com/2020/01/12/kaboom-this-is-what-president-trump-will-be-running-against-make-no-mistake/#comment-669819

Here is more on Peggy McIntosh.

http://nationalseedproject.org/Key-SEED-Texts/white-privilege-unpacking-the-invisible-knapsack

Here is a passage of what McIntosh claimed was white privilege.

I can if I wish arrange to be in the company of people of my race most of
the time.

If I should need to move, I can be pretty sure of renting or purchasing
housing in an area which I can afford and in which I would want to live.

I can be pretty sure that my neighbors in such a location will be neutral or
pleasant to me.

I can go shopping alone most of the time, pretty well assured that I will
not be followed or harassed.

I can turn on the television or open to the front page of the paper and see
people of my race widely represented. When I am told about our national
heritage or about “civilization,” I am shown that people of my color made it
what it is.

I can be sure that my children will be given curricular materials that
testify to the existence of their race.

If I want to, I can be pretty sure of finding a publisher for this piece on
white privilege.

I can go into a music shop and count on finding the music of my race
represented, into a supermarket and find the staple foods that fit with my
cultural traditions, into a hairdresser’s shop and find someone who can cut
my hair.

Whether I use checks, credit cards or cash, I can count on my skin color not
to work against the appearance of financial reliability.

I can arrange to protect my children most of the time from people who might
not like them.

I can swear, or dress in second-hand clothes, or not answer letters, without
having people attribute these choices to the bad morals, the poverty, or the
illiteracy of my race.

I can speak in public to a powerful male group without putting my race on
trial.

I can do well in a challenging situation without being called a credit to my
race.

I am never asked to speak for all the people of my racial group.

I can remain oblivious of the language and customs of persons of color who
constitute the world’s majority without feeling in my culture any penalty
for such oblivion.

I can criticize our government and talk about how much I fear its policies
and behavior without being seen as a cultural outsider.

I can be pretty sure that if I ask to talk to “the person in charge,” I will
be facing a person of my race.

If a traffic cop pulls me over or if the IRS audits my tax return, I can be
sure I haven’t been singled out because of my race.

I can easily buy posters, postcards, picture books, greeting cards, dolls,
toys, and children’s magazines featuring people of my race.

I can go home from most meetings of organizations I belong to feeling
somewhat tied in, rather than isolated, out-of-place, outnumbered, unheard,
held at a distance, or feared.

I can take a job with an affirmative action employer without having
co-workers on the job suspect that I got it because of race.

I can choose public accommodations without fearing that people of my race
cannot get in or will be mistreated in the places I have chosen.

I can be sure that if I need legal or medical help, my race will not work
against me.

If my day, week, or year is going badly, I need not ask of each negative
episode or situation whether it has racial overtones.

I can choose blemish cover or bandages in “flesh” color and have them more
less match my skin.

To black people in 1989, almost all who lived through Jim Crow, this would
look like a parody.
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
Are you 'wonderfully hungry' for fresh jew diarrhoea?
No.

You are obsessed with diarrhoea.

Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women are horny for fresh Jewish
semen spurted into their wombs!

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-15 14:24:34 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Mangina, normal people do, for Jack Marshall is a world-renowned
ethicist!
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist.
You have no evidence of plagiarism!
You got, no evidence of originality. Plagiarism is the DEFAULT
assumption.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is my comment.
Greek your inane plagiarised comment and greek you, you gormless slant
eyed jewloving asshole.
Nithing, you could never handle my comments.
Needledick, your inane plagiarised comments never JUSTIFIED reading
let alone handling.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Here is another comment from me.
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
Are you 'wonderfully hungry' for fresh jew diarrhoea?
No.
Yes you are.
Post by Michael Ejercito
You are obsessed with diarrhoea.
You are obsessed with zsuckling jew diarrhoea out of jew ani.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Sometimes, some normal girls and normal women are horny for fresh Jewish
semen spurted into their wombs!
Normal (aka WHITE/HUMAN) girls wouldn't want subhuman jew semen
mini-loads squirting anywhere NEAR their wombs! Let the jews squirt
them into each other's ani!
Michael

2020-01-15 16:07:28 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 06:24:34 -0800, "Professeur de merde, Baruch
On Tue, 14 Jan 2020 08:46:03 -0800, "Mr. Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Debwhorah Sharavi
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do, for Jack Marshall is
a world-despised plagiarist.
You have no evidence of plagiarism!
You got, no evidence of originality. Plagiarism is the DEFAULT
assumption.
WE got, not evidence of your heterosexuality. Homosexuality is the
DEFAULT assumption.

[chuckle]

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2020 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of jew ani zsuckled - 23,942
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
Peeler
2020-01-15 16:34:08 UTC
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 06:24:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
'Barry' Shein", farted again:

<FLUSH more of the psychopath's clinically insane psychopathic shit>

...and nothing's left, again! LOL
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-19 17:20:49 UTC
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 06:24:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
<FLUSH more of the psychopath's clinically insane psychopathic shit>
...and nothing's left, again! LOL
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.

Michael
The Jews
2020-01-19 17:25:45 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 09:20:49 -0800, "Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
On Wed, 15 Jan 2020 06:24:34 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Baruch
<FLUSH more of the psychopath's clinically insane psychopathic shit>
...and nothing's left, again! LOL
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Except his souvenir from the Queen Mary Parking Lot Trannies!
https://xhamster.com/videos/more-of-my-destroyed-hot-asshole-8487338
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-20 13:56:18 UTC
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 09:20:49 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism, craven jew ainlungus, judenliebe,
'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion, Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy and
rape beneficiary victimhood and nothing is indeed left...apart from a
gormless vacuous slant eyed mongoloid with ZERO opinions of its own.

2020-01-20 17:22:34 UTC
On Mon, 20 Jan 2020 05:56:18 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
<FLUSH more of the psychopath's clinically insane psychopathic shit>
...and nothing's left, again! LOL
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism, craven jew ainlungus, judenliebe,
'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion, Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy and
rape beneficiary victimhood and nothing is indeed left...apart from a
gormless vacuous slant eyed mongoloid with ZERO opinions of its own.
Yet more clinically insane bullshit from our resident psychopathic sexual
cripple, dreckserb Razovic herself! LOL
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2020-01-20 17:24:52 UTC
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
On Sun, 19 Jan 2020 09:20:49 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/cute-teen-redhead/
Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism
There is nothing wrong with pro-semitism.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
, craven jew ainlungus,
There is no anilingus.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
judenliebe,
Judenliebe is our best defense against Judenhass.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion,
I defend the truth about the Holocaust.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy
There is no sodomy.
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
and
rape beneficiary victimhood and nothing is indeed left...apart from a
gormless vacuous slant eyed mongoloid with ZERO opinions of its own.
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.

Michael
Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
2020-01-21 13:07:03 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Strip away the racism, the Judenhass, the Holocaust denial, the
perversion, the buggerism, and the rape victim blaming, and nothing is
indeed left.
Strip away your pro-semitism
There is nothing wrong with pro-semitism.
Pro-semitism is an ABOMINATION.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
, craven jew ainlungus,
There is no anilingus.
There is nothing BUT jew ainlungus.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
judenliebe,
Judenliebe is our best defense against Judenhass.
judenliebe doesn't have a foreskin's chance in Haifa against
judenhass.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion,
I defend the truth about the Holocaust.
You peddle a myth about something that NEVER HAPPENED.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy
There is no sodomy.
There is LOTS of sodomy at the QMPL every weekend night...and YOU are
at the CENTRE of it!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
and
rape beneficiary victimhood and nothing is indeed left...apart from a
gormless vacuous slant eyed mongoloid with ZERO opinions of its own.
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
Slanty eyes are HIDEOUS and an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes. Lookee
here:

2020-01-21 14:18:09 UTC
On Tue, 21 Jan 2020 05:07:03 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with pro-semitism.
Pro-semitism is an ABOMINATION.
Dreckserb, pro-Semitism is a thing so wondrous, it has the power to cure you
of your psychosis ...and, who knows, perhaps even of your being a hilarious
miserable sexual cripple! Give it a try and see for yourself, sexual
cripple!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
, craven jew ainlungus,
There is no anilingus.
There is nothing BUT jew ainlungus.
In your head, yes! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
judenliebe,
Judenliebe is our best defense against Judenhass.
judenliebe doesn't have a foreskin's chance in Haifa against
judenhass.
Judenliebe, just like pro-Semitism, is a thing so wondrous, it has the power
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
'holocaust'®™ marketing/promotion,
I defend the truth about the Holocaust.
You peddle a myth about something that NEVER HAPPENED.
Well, the entire educated and decent part of mankind disagrees with you, you
pathological psychopathic liar!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Professeur de merde, Baruch 'Barry' Shein
Queen Mary Parking Lot sodomy
There is no sodomy.
There is LOTS of sodomy at the QMPL every weekend night...and YOU are
at the CENTRE of it!
ONLY in your sick head, serb perv!
Post by Michael Ejercito
There is nothing wrong with slant eyes.
Slanty eyes are HIDEOUS and an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes. Lookee
https://s1055.photobucket.com/user/Radavich/media/gormless%20gook%20in%20gay%20bar_zps3w3mumob.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
Where did G-d say that, dreckserb? Point out the source (any source other
than your sick head)!
Peeler
2020-01-13 17:52:55 UTC
On Mon, 13 Jan 2020 06:04:56 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Professeur de merde, Shitsack
Post by Michael Ejercito
KABOOM! (This Is What President Trump Will be Running Against, Make No
Mistake…)
JANUARY 12, 2020 / JACK MARSHALL
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities Jack Marshall (whoever the
fuck that is) has plagiarised about a kaboom?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart man's intelligent and original
articles, dumb serb peasant!
Post by Professeur de merde, Shitsack Rabin
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>