My apologies... SOME Poles in London ARE hard-working! LOLOK!
Add Reply
Grikbasstarder®™
2019-11-24 20:58:31 UTC
https://kommons.com/london/polish-nationality.html

LOLOK!

Check out the 40 quid one!
Grikbasturd®™
2019-11-24 21:31:52 UTC
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 20:58:31 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein forging as Grikbasstarder®™ <***@skata.llc>
forged:

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>

-----------------------------------------> 'Israeel'
Peeler
2019-11-24 21:48:58 UTC
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 13:31:52 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikbasturd®™", farted
Post by Grikbasturd®™
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 20:58:31 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Flushing your OWN shit finally, dreckserb? Why did it take you THAT long
to became house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit
in all its forms, pedophilic gay bastard?
Post by Grikbasturd®™
-----------------------------------------> 'Israeel'
You->loony bin (shortest way)!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-28 18:06:01 UTC
Post by Grikbasturd®™
On Sun, 24 Nov 2019 20:58:31 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Flushing your OWN shit finally, dreckserb? Why did it take you THAT long
to became house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit
in all its forms, pedophilic gay bastard?
Indeed.
Post by Peeler
Post by Grikbasturd®™
-----------------------------------------> 'Israeel'
You->loony bin (shortest way)!
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.

Now here is Judith Bergman writing about the price of migration to
Sweden.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/15081/sweden-migration-price

Sweden: The Price of Migration
by Judith Bergman
November 22, 2019 at 5:00 am

Send
Print

Share555
Translations of this item:

German
"The industries have a very limited need for people without experience and
education." — Johanna Odö, municipal councilor; Aftonbladet, October 3,
2019.

Now, to save money, the Ystad municipality will no longer serve hot meals to
the elderly and cleaning services will be limited to once every three weeks.

Motala municipality had said that it would lower the heat in buildings
managed by the city, including old age homes, to save money. "We will take
care of the elderly; they will not be freezing, they can have blankets," the
message went.

Meanwhile, in June, the Swedish parliament voted in favor of a law that is
likely to increase immigration to Sweden based on family reunification.

Every fourth municipality and every third region in Sweden ran a budget
deficit in 2018. Many municipalities are making budget cuts. The cities of
Ystad and Motala will no longer serve hot meals to the elderly. Motala
announced that it would lower the heat in buildings managed by the city,
including old age homes, to save money. Pictured: An elderly homeless man in
Stockholm, Sweden. (Image source: iStock)

New figures from the European Union's statistical bureau, Eurostat, show
that unemployment is rising in Sweden. According to Eurostat, unemployment
there was 7.4% in August, whereas the EU average for August was 6.2 %. This
leaves Sweden, on Eurostat's unemployment ranking of countries, at number 24
out of 28. According to the daily newspaper Expressen, one of the main
reasons for Sweden's high unemployment happens to be the large number of
immigrants that the country has taken in.

As late as February 2019, Sweden's Minister of Justice and Migration, Morgan
Johansson, mocked those who worried that migration would lead to mass
unemployment: "Do you remember when the doomsayers were squawking that
migration would lead to mass unemployment?," he tweeted. "Now: unemployment
continues to fall among foreign-born and young people. For domestic-born it
is at a record low".

He cannot mock anyone now. In 2013, Social Democratic leader Stefan Löfven,
who has been prime minister since 2014, said he would ensure that by 2020,
Sweden would have the lowest unemployment in the EU. That is evidently not
about to happen.

The disproportionately large influx of people who do not have the
educational or language skills to work in the Swedish economy was never
likely to help bring about the lowest unemployment in the EU. As previously
reported by Gatestone, the small Swedish city of Filipstad exemplifies a
place where the influx of non-Western migrants, some of them illiterate,
with little or no education, has meant that the unemployment rate in that
group is at 80%: they depend for their livelihoods on the municipality's
social welfare program.

In 2015, during the European migration crisis, nearly 163,000 migrants
arrived in Sweden seeking asylum -- primarily from Syria, Afghanistan and
Iraq, according to a recent report by the daily newspaper Aftonbladet. Out
of those 163,000 migrants, 60,000 received a residence permit. In the group
of people over the age of 15, made up of 40,019 people, only 4,574 get their
livelihood from employment, according to Aftonbladet's report. 18,405 people
from the cohort live on welfare handed out by municipalities and 9,970
people receive funds for studying.

According to Aftonbladet, eight of the ten municipalities that received the
most asylum seekers in 2015 have higher unemployment than the national
average, and in all ten municipalities there is a higher proportion of the
population living on welfare. Aftonbladet mentions Ljusnarsberg in Örebro
County as the municipality that received the highest number of asylum
seekers -- 230 per 1000 inhabitants. There, the unemployment rate is more
than 10% and the number of welfare recipients is 22.9%. In Norberg, which
received the second highest number in relation to its size, the unemployment
rate is 8.6%. "The industries have a very limited need for people without
experience and education," said municipal councilor Johanna Odö. "Even if we
had money to hire more people, we would not find these people among those
who are outside the labor market in our municipality today". Economist and
professor Per Lundborg told Aftonbladet:

"Sweden is one of the most high-tech countries in the world, where we have
cut simpler jobs. Therefore, the knowledge gap is too large for many of the
refugee immigrants who come here".

In Malmö, where unemployment is 13.7 %, almost double the national average,
the municipality is looking at a deficit of 390 million kroner ($40.2
million). "This is something we share with many other municipalities. It is
due to the demographic development, where fewer [people] have to provide for
more," the financial director of Malmö municipality, Anna Westerling,
recently told the daily newspaper Sydsvenskan.

Every fourth municipality and every third region, according to a report by
the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SKL), had a budget
deficit in 2018. At least 110 municipalities expect to run a deficit this
year. (There are 290 municipalities and 21 regions in Sweden.)

Many municipalities therefore need to make budget cuts. In Ystad, in the
south of Sweden, the municipality, as part of the services of the welfare
state, helps the elderly with hot meals and cleaning services. Now, to save
money, the municipality will no longer serve hot meals to the elderly and
cleaning services will be limited to once every three weeks. The elderly
will instead have to get ready-made meals from the supermarket.

"It's about trying to streamline our work processes. But also to inspire and
rethink," said Dan Kjellsson, Social Manager of Ystad municipality, when
interviewed for an article in Aftonbladet. The article also quoted the
daughter of an elderly person who receives help:

"Imagine that you cannot do very much on your own, which is why [the
municipality helps with] cleaning. Imagine the toilet, what it looks like
after three weeks? How does it look in the kitchen, hygienically? I think
there needs to be cleaning every two weeks" she said.

Motala municipality, according to a report in Aftonbladet, announced that it
would lower the heat in buildings managed by the city, including old age
homes, to save money. "We will take care of the elderly; they will not be
freezing, they can have blankets," the message went.

The criticism of the proposed savings on care for the elderly in Motala,
however, was so massive that the municipality had to back down. "It is good
that Motala has changed its mind and listened. We assume that they have
learned their lesson and that care for the elderly will be the last thing
that is saved on in the future," said Eva Eriksson, the spokesperson for the
organization of pensioners in Sweden, SPF Seniorerna. Motala municipality is
also planning to save on hot meals for the elderly by replacing them with
ready-made microwavable meals. It remains to be seen whether that idea will
also be scrapped.

Meanwhile, in June, the Swedish parliament voted in favor of a law that is
likely to increase immigration to Sweden based on family reunification. The
Moderate Party and the Sweden Democrats were the only ones to vote against
the proposal. "The government is completely relaxed about this. They are
closing their eyes to what has happened after 2015," said Maria Malmer
Stenergard, a Moderate Party MP; "there is still a crisis in the
municipalities. We say no to this because we need a strict refugee policy."

Judith Bergman, a columnist, lawyer and political analyst, is a
Distinguished Senior Fellow at Gatestone Institute.

© 2019 Gatestone Institute. All rights reserved. The articles printed here
do not necessarily reflect the views of the Editors or of Gatestone
Institute. No part of the Gatestone website or any of its contents may be
reproduced, copied or modified, without the prior written consent of
Gatestone Institute.
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-30 16:12:44 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 10:06:01 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU will be on the high seas to Manila.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Judith Bergman writing about the price of migration to
Sweden.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
jewdith has plagiarised about prices, mong?

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-30 16:26:25 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 08:12:44 -0800, shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry'
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
Flushing your OWN shit finally, dreckserb? Why did it take you THAT long
to became house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit
in all its forms, pedophilic gay bastard?
Indeed.
Inane
There is NOTHING inane about the truth, dreckserb Razovic!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Peeler
You->loony bin (shortest way)!
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU will be on the high seas to Manila.
He won't. But you ARE on the highway to Hell!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Judith Bergman writing about the price of migration to
Sweden.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
jewdith has plagiarised about prices, mong?
INTELLIGENT people appreciate that smart and hot lady's smart and original
articles, retarded serb peasant!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-30 17:36:47 UTC
"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 10:06:01 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU will be on the high seas to Manila.
I have no reason to be on the high seas to Manila.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Judith Bergman writing about the price of migration to
Sweden.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
jewdith has plagiarised about prices, mong?
Nithing, normal people do.

Michael
Peeler
That's the serb mangina's problem! She hasn't the foggiest about "normal"! ;-)
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-12-01 19:56:16 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 09:36:47 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Indeed.
Inane
Post by Michael Ejercito
The mangina is on the highway to Hell.
YOU will be on the high seas to Manila.
I have no reason to be on the high seas to Manila.
You got, EVERY reason to be on the high seas to Manila.
You BELONG in Flippin' Manila!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Now here is Judith Bergman writing about the price of migration to
Sweden.
Now who gives two jew shits what inanities circumcised jew cunt
jewdith has plagiarised about prices, mong?
Nithing, normal people do.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do.
Michael

2019-12-01 20:12:44 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:56:16 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by Michael Ejercito
I have no reason to be on the high seas to Manila.
You got, EVERY reason to be on the high seas to Manila.
You BELONG in Flippin' Manila!
ONLY in your retarded psychopathic "mind", pedophilic gay Razovic! <BG>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, normal people do.
Needledick, only subnormal subpeople like you do.
Stop projecting your OWN subnormality and subhumanity onto all those that
you feel are superior to you and straight unlike you, you sexually crippled
perv!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>