One for abelard...
2018-08-19 20:05:45 UTC
Until fanboi and poo chime in we just don't know.

"abelard" <***@abelard.org> wrote in message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 13:28:10 +0100, Joe <***@jretrading.com> wrote:
:
: >The subject is self-explanatory:
: >
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/18/16000-officials-civil-servants-paid-taxpayer-work-full-time/
:
: thanx for that
:
: "Government figures will published on Monday will show that there are
: more than 16,000 full time union officials who are on the public pay
: roll."
:
: i am delighted to see the corrupt agent cob working as usual for open
: government:-
:
: "The information is being published under the Trade Union Act 2016
: which Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn pledged to abolish in 2016."
: --
: www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-08-19 20:47:49 UTC
On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:05:45 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
Post by BurfordTJustice
Until fanboi and poo chime in we just don't know.
: >
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/08/18/16000-officials-civil-servants-paid-taxpayer-work-full-time/
: thanx for that
: "Government figures will published on Monday will show that there are
: more than 16,000 full time union officials who are on the public pay
: roll."
: i am delighted to see the corrupt agent cob working as usual for open
: government:-
: "The information is being published under the Trade Union Act 2016
: which Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn pledged to abolish in 2016."
So why haven't the tories fixed this? FFS, they are the one's in
government.
Post by BurfordTJustice
: www.abelard.org
Sent from my iFurryUnderbelly.
--
p-0.0-h the cat

punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal lesbian,
the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.

NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist

By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.

Signature integrity check
md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896

abelard
2018-08-19 21:29:36 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: "The information is being published under the Trade Union Act 2016
: which Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn pledged to abolish in 2016."
So why haven't the tories fixed this? FFS, they are the one's in
government.
fix what you bonehead? the tories have insisted the
data be public
they don't control the corrupt agent cob

many of these doleys are being paid by local councils

the mess generated and left by bliar and his handmaidens goes
far and deep...all that will not be sorted out in a week...

do you understand what the 'deep state' is? bliar et al
put their timeservers on every board and body
they could manage...
www.abelard.org
p-0''0-h the cat (coder)
2018-08-19 22:04:24 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
: "The information is being published under the Trade Union Act 2016
: which Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn pledged to abolish in 2016."
So why haven't the tories fixed this? FFS, they are the one's in
government.
fix what you bonehead? the tories have insisted the
data be public
they don't control the corrupt agent cob
many of these doleys are being paid by local councils
the mess generated and left by bliar and his handmaidens goes
far and deep...all that will not be sorted out in a week...
do you understand what the 'deep state' is? bliar et al
put their timeservers on every board and body
they could manage...
The tories have been in power for 8 years and they haven't even started
doing something about this issue? That's as laughable as it is pathetic.
The Telegraph investigated this in 2011. I mean WTF and the fucking lazy
tories had to wait for this list to be published so they could stomp
their feet. Who the fuck is in charge?

"In Opposition the Tories pledged to clamp down on this so-called
"facility time" - the official term for the practice of allowing staff
to undertake trade union business during work hours."

Even funnier. They knew about this in opposition. See above. What a
bunch of useless tossers but then we knew that..

You're even more pathetic. You want to remove those rose tinted specs
and get a glimpse of the sunlight. It might reveal something to you.
Like reality.

abelard
2018-08-19 22:34:41 UTC
Post by BurfordTJustice
[...]
it has been attenuated...i don't know why every pert they control
has not yet been terminated...i've already told you about a
good deal of it you bonehead...
you care...why don't you find out instead of playing the dependent
sheep

you are becoming like a fourth form child trying to argue with your
betters...
www.abelard.org
BurfordTJustice
2018-08-20 10:02:06 UTC
So where is bod AKA Fanboi, tired of getting his arse handed to him???

LOL

"p-0''0-h the cat (coder)" <***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote in
message news:***@4ax.com...
: On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 23:29:36 +0200, abelard <***@abelard.org>
: wrote:
:
: >On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 21:47:49 +0100, "p-0''0-h the cat (coder)"
: ><***@fluffyunderbelly.invalid> wrote:
: >
: >>On Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:05:45 -0400, "BurfordTJustice"
: >
: >>>: "The information is being published under the Trade Union Act 2016
: >>>: which Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn pledged to abolish in 2016."
: >>
[...]
: Internet Terrorist, Mass sock puppeteer, Agent provocateur, Gutter rat,
: Devil incarnate, Linux user#666, BaStarD hacker, Resident evil, Monkey
Boy,
: Certifiable criminal, Spineless cowardly scum, textbook Psychopath,
: the SCOURGE, l33t p00h d3 tr0ll, p00h == lam3r, p00h == tr0ll, troll
infâme,
: the OVERCAT [The BEARPAIR are dead, and we are its murderers], lowlife
troll,
: shyster [pending approval by STATE_TERROR], cripple, sociopath, kook,
: smug prick, smartarse, arsehole, moron, idiot, imbecile, snittish scumbag,
: liar, total ******* retard, shill, pooh-seur, scouringerer, jumped up
chav,
: punk ass dole whore troll, religious maniac, lycanthropic schizotypal
lesbian,
: the most complete ignoid, joker, and furball.
:
: NewsGroups Numbrer One Terrorist
:
: Honorary SHYSTER and FRAUD awarded for services to Haberdashery.
: By Appointment to God Frank-Lin.
:
: Signature integrity check
: md5 Checksum: be0b2a8c486d83ce7db9a459b26c4896
:
: I mark any message from »Q« the troll as stinky