Ball likely to go bankrupt
2019-10-08 18:16:58 UTC
The heroic chap who tried to get Boris prosecuted for misconduct in
public office now faces personal financial ruin.

If you go to his tweet you might be able to watch and hear his video.

https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1181618189614092289?s=20
Peeler
2019-10-08 19:28:28 UTC
On Tue, 08 Oct 2019 12:12:17 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
The heroic chap who tried to get Boris prosecuted for misconduct in
public office now faces personal financial ruin.
If you go to his tweet you might be able to watch and hear his video.
https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1181618189614092289?s=20
Serves the bastard right...pour décourager les autres.
An asshole troll like you INSTINCTIVELY stands by another asshole troll like
Boris, eh, asshole? LOL
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Norman Wells
2019-10-08 20:53:53 UTC
The heroic chap who tried to get Boris prosecuted for misconduct in
public office now faces personal financial ruin.
If you go to his tweet you might be able to watch and hear his video.
https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1181618189614092289?s=20
Why aren't you going to bail him out then? You encouraged his foolish
action in the firat place.
The Todal
2019-10-08 21:26:45 UTC
The heroic chap who tried to get Boris prosecuted for misconduct in
public office now faces personal financial ruin.
If you go to his tweet you might be able to watch and hear his video.
https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1181618189614092289?s=20
Why aren't you going to bail him out then?  You encouraged his foolish
action in the firat place
I can assure you that I have never corresponded with him and he is
unaware of my existence, just as most of the world is unaware of yours,
Norman.

I don't regret making my small financial contribution. Do you ever
contribute any money to any worthy cause? Perhaps the Donkey Sanctuary,
as a way of preparing for your old age.
kat
2019-10-09 07:02:17 UTC
The heroic chap who tried to get Boris prosecuted for misconduct in public
office now faces personal financial ruin.
If you go to his tweet you might be able to watch and hear his video.
https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1181618189614092289?s=20
Why aren't you going to bail him out then?  You encouraged his foolish action
in the firat place
I can assure you that I have never corresponded with him and he is unaware of my
existence, just as most of the world is unaware of yours, Norman.
I don't regret making my small financial contribution. Do you ever contribute
any money to any worthy cause? Perhaps the Donkey Sanctuary, as a way of
preparing for your old age.
Of course one supports worthy causes - naturally, I support Cats Protection -
but had you, and others, chosen not to support this lost cause the poor man
might have given up and not be going bankrupt. What a shame.
--
kat
^..^<
The Todal
2019-10-09 08:35:12 UTC
Post by kat
[...]
I think he relishes his moment in the limelight. Although lots of
supporters are offering him money, he actually embraces his martyrdom.
The man who nearly put Boris in prison. Don't feel sorry for him. He
made some important case law, even though it was not to his own
advantage. A politician can lie to his electorate and it won't be deemed
to be connected to the important office that he holds. People need to
know that. Otherwise they'd say "he's the Mayor, he wouldn't lie to us".

Nobody should embark on any sort of litigation without a clear
understanding of what it will cost them. If his lawyers didn't advise
him properly then they are to blame. But it's more likely that he had
that advice and went ahead anyway. He won't be the first person to go
bust and to rise again.
Norman Wells
2019-10-09 09:39:02 UTC
Post by kat
[...]
You goaded him into it though. I'm surprised you are now abandoning him
in his hour of need. Do you have no conscience at all?
The Todal
2019-10-09 09:50:37 UTC
Post by kat
[...]
Goaded him? I contributed to a crowdfund long after it had started and
long after he had embarked on his litigation.

If this is typical of your attitude to accuracy and truthfulness, I
don't think I need to pay much attention to your views on other topics.
You have, after all, "goaded" Boris Johnson into lying to the British
public about the state of Brexit negotiations.
Pamela
2019-10-09 12:33:03 UTC
Post by kat
[...]
Conversely, some voters may now stop complaining that because were spun a
lie by some politician there must consequently be some sort of redress.
bust and to rise again.
Fredxx
2019-10-09 19:23:29 UTC
Post by Pamela
Post by The Todal
Post by kat
[...]
Quite, perhaps LibDems should be paying student fees from out of their
members' pockets.

Fredxx

What a plonker!
Moomin
2019-10-09 13:47:07 UTC
Post by Fredxx
Post by The Todal
The heroic chap who tried to get Boris prosecuted for misconduct in
public office now faces personal financial ruin.
If you go to his tweet you might be able to watch and hear his video.
https://twitter.com/MarcusJBall/status/1181618189614092289?s=20
Oh Noooooooooooooo
What a plonker!
He bounced, once too many times.