Look At That, Tony is beating my ass on Twitter
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 17:31:47 UTC
Tweets Tweets, current page. 56.6K
Following Following 2,364
Followers Followers 4,537
Likes Likes 279

56,000 tweets? If I tweeted half as much I would kick his sorry ass.
Tony
2018-08-19 19:36:39 UTC
You are mentally ill
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-19 20:49:19 UTC
Post by Tony
You are mentally ill
You are the one who's mentally ill. 60,000 tweets?
Or almost, have a life outside of Twitter?
Tony
2018-08-19 23:21:49 UTC
Why are you posting that on a legal news group? I'm there a limit to how many posting you can make on twitter?

Have I broken the law.

Silly man
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-20 00:11:10 UTC
Post by Tony
Why are you posting that on a legal news group? I'm there a limit to how many posting you can make on twitter?
Have I broken the law.
Silly man
No but it shows how much a loser you are.
It also shows you are just looking for attention.

Fuck off FAGOT
Tony
2018-08-20 07:14:33 UTC
Post by TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
Post by Tony
Why are you posting that on a legal news group? I'm there a limit to how many posting you can make on twitter?
Have I broken the law.
Silly man
No but it shows how much a loser you are.
It also shows you are just looking for attention.
Fuck off FAGOT
You can talk? How many pasting have you made crying out for attention comparing twitter accounts in the last 2days?

You are acting like a spoiled child on here and you are a 60 year old man. You have never post anything that is on the topic of this newsgroup yet.

I don't have to do or not do anything to please you. The only friend you have are racist wankers and self confessed paedophiles.

There is nothing in your life, that's why you get so hot under the collar over someone you have never met.
MaxxX
This wog is on queer street. A few more jabs and it's lights out.
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-08-20 15:35:18 UTC
Post by Tony
Why are you posting that on a legal news group? I'm there a limit to how many posting you can make on twitter?
Have I broken the law.
Silly man
No but it shows how much a loser you are.
It also shows you are just looking for attention.
Fuck off FAGOT
You can talk? How many pasting have you made crying out for attention comparing twitter accounts in the last 2days?
You are acting like a spoiled child on here and you are a 60 year old man. You have never post anything that is on the topic of this newsgroup yet.
I don't have to do or not do anything to please you. The only friend you have are racist wankers and self confessed paedophiles.
There is nothing in your life, that's why you get so hot under the collar over someone you have never met.
Take all night to write that, or did your mom write it for you?
You are the one who is probably closer to 60, and I am only 48. Stop
making me older than I am.

You talk about off topic, how bout all that shit you posted in the past
on alt.music.michael-jackson that was all off topic. I could care less.

I could care less that you are beating me on Twitter. If I tweeted so
much, your ass would be grass.

Fuck off loser... nobody on here likes you.