ARE you CONTAMINATED vith EVEN ONE DROP of jew B'LOOD? Then you ARE a jew. And it vill SHOW: in your appearance, your lack of morals, your behaviour etc etc! <EGB<
Add Reply
Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
2022-01-08 14:25:13 UTC
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule

And there ish NO ESHCAPE!

Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!

2022-01-08 14:57:43 UTC
On Sat, 08 Jan 2022 06:25:13 -0800, Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
Post by Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One-drop_rule
And there ish NO ESHCAPE!
Once a jew ALVAYS a jew!
Once a glue-huffing pedophile goose-stepper, ALWAYS a glue-huffing
pedophile goose-stepper!
LOL

2022 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of times he's begged Jews to stop humiliating him - 53,934
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

"Yes. You WILL hide...jewbois always DO! But to no avail...you WILL
get 'holocausted'®™ regardless!"
-Gordon claiming in May of 2017 that he'd Holocaust us and didn't need our address.
Yet he's had Barry's address for almost TWO DECADES!!!