Father Alexander Bede Walsh and his interpretation of the Hand of God
Add Reply
Grikbasstarder®™
2019-11-21 17:04:10 UTC
"Father Alexander Bede Walsh was sentenced to 22 years in prison in
March 2012 for serious paedophile offenses against boys. Walsh used
religion to control his young victims, telling one boy that drinking
alcohol would get him to heaven and another believed that the abuse
was the hand of God touching him for example."
Andrew "Andrzej" Baron
He's a Catholic priest. What did you expect?
m***@hotmail.com
2019-11-21 17:20:42 UTC
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
"Father Alexander Bede Walsh was sentenced to 22 years in prison in
March 2012 for serious paedophile offenses against boys. Walsh used
religion to control his young victims, telling one boy that drinking
alcohol would get him to heaven and another believed that the abuse
was the hand of God touching him for example."
Ugh!

What a nithing!

How is he different from Nechemya Weberman?

Michael
Grikbasstarder®™
2019-11-21 22:28:48 UTC
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Ugh!
What a nithing!
How is he different from Nechemya Weberman?
How is jew asshole Nechemya Weberman and his genetic predisposition
for sexual perversion in any way comparable to a HUMAN, mong?
Michael
The Peeler
2019-11-21 22:48:36 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:28:48 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "Grikbasstarder®™", farted
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
How is jew asshole Nechemya Weberman and his genetic predisposition
for sexual perversion in any way comparable to a HUMAN, mong?
The asshole here is YOU, and the clinically insane cretin with his genetic
predisposition for sexual perversions is ALSO you, you endlessly projecting,
pedophilic gay swine!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-22 02:03:50 UTC
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:04:13 AM UTC-8, jew paedophile Baruch
Ugh!
What a nithing!
How is he different from Nechemya Weberman?
How is jew asshole Nechemya Weberman and his genetic predisposition
for sexual perversion in any way comparable to a HUMAN, mong?
Mangina, Weberman being Jewish is beside the point.

Michael
2019-11-22 16:49:48 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 18:03:50 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:04:13 AM UTC-8, jew paedophile Baruch
Ugh!
What a nithing!
How is he different from Nechemya Weberman?
How is jew asshole Nechemya Weberman and his genetic predisposition
for sexual perversion in any way comparable to a HUMAN, mong?
Mangina, Weberman being Jewish is beside the point.
Needledick, Weberman being jewish is PRECISELY the point...Humans
don't BEHAVE like that.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

Michael Ejercito
2019-11-22 17:11:10 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:04:13 AM UTC-8, jew paedophile Baruch
Ugh!
What a nithing!
How is he different from Nechemya Weberman?
How is jew asshole Nechemya Weberman and his genetic predisposition
for sexual perversion in any way comparable to a HUMAN, mong?
Mangina, Weberman being Jewish is beside the point.
Needledick, Weberman being jewish is PRECISELY the point...Humans
don't BEHAVE like that.
Nithing, some humans do behave like that.

Michael
2019-11-23 13:37:52 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
On Thursday, November 21, 2019 at 9:04:13 AM UTC-8, jew paedophile Baruch
Ugh!
What a nithing!
How is he different from Nechemya Weberman?
How is jew asshole Nechemya Weberman and his genetic predisposition
for sexual perversion in any way comparable to a HUMAN, mong?
Mangina, Weberman being Jewish is beside the point.
Needledick, Weberman being jewish is PRECISELY the point...Humans
don't BEHAVE like that.
Nithing, some humans do behave like that.
http://youtu.be/6hlFbHxXcZY
Needledick, Humans are EXEMPT from that kind of behaviour while jews
are COMPELLED to behave like that.

2019-11-23 15:53:14 UTC
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 05:37:52 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, some humans do behave like that.
http://youtu.be/6hlFbHxXcZY
Needledick, Humans are EXEMPT from that kind of behaviour while jews
are COMPELLED to behave like that.
NO human and Jew behaves as perverted, lowly and retarded as you do, filthy
dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-27 17:07:32 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Nithing, some humans do behave like that.
http://youtu.be/6hlFbHxXcZY
Needledick, Humans are EXEMPT from that kind of behaviour while jews
are COMPELLED to behave like that.
The human who raped Elizabeth Smart was certainly not exempt from that
behavior.
Listen to her words. "I was raped every single day, sometimes twice a
day. And it was every bit as horrific as you can imagine."

Remember that she was fourteen years old when that happened. Fourteen! To
be taken from her home by someone she did not know, no experience in the
world. To feel so defiled.

She had actually contemplated suicide after being raped.

http://people.com/crime/elizabeth-smart-contemplated-suicide-after-being-raped/

Remember, a HUMAN did this to her, a 14-year-old girl.

A HUMAN raped her every day.
Post by Peeler
NO human and Jew behaves as perverted, lowly and retarded as you do, filthy
dreckserb!
You got that right!

Michael
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-28 17:02:57 UTC
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:07:32 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]

Watch, it geezer!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The human who raped Elizabeth Smart was certainly not exempt from that
behavior.
Listen to her words. "I was raped every single day, sometimes twice a
day. And it was every bit as horrific as you can imagine."
Remember that she was fourteen years old when that happened. Fourteen! To
be taken from her home by someone she did not know, no experience in the
world. To feel so defiled.
She had actually contemplated suicide after being raped.
As have you. We have PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of you contemplating
suicide and waving 'goodbye, cruel world' at the Grand Canyon!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember, a HUMAN did this to her, a 14-year-old girl.
A HUMAN raped her every day.
PROVE it was a Human and not a jew, asshole!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You got that right!

2019-11-28 17:28:54 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 09:02:57 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')", farted again:

<FLUSH more of the pedophilic psychopath's usual clinically insane shit>

...and nothing's left!
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-28 18:10:17 UTC
"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
On Wed, 27 Nov 2019 09:07:32 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
[FLUHS Grik skata]...and better air in here again! [sic][SIC!!! LOL]
Watch, it geezer!
We also watch classy young ladies.

http://redbust.com/una-girl-hand-fan/
Post by Michael Ejercito
The human who raped Elizabeth Smart was certainly not exempt from that
behavior.
Listen to her words. "I was raped every single day, sometimes twice a
day. And it was every bit as horrific as you can imagine."
Remember that she was fourteen years old when that happened. Fourteen! To
be taken from her home by someone she did not know, no experience in the
world. To feel so defiled.
She had actually contemplated suicide after being raped.
As have you. We have PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of you contemplating
suicide and waving 'goodbye, cruel world' at the Grand Canyon!
I was there.

I was not contemplating suicide!

Michael
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-30 15:46:26 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The human who raped Elizabeth Smart was certainly not exempt from that
behavior.
Listen to her words. "I was raped every single day, sometimes twice a
day. And it was every bit as horrific as you can imagine."
Remember that she was fourteen years old when that happened. Fourteen! To
be taken from her home by someone she did not know, no experience in the
world. To feel so defiled.
She had actually contemplated suicide after being raped.
As have you. We have PHOTOGRAPHIC evidence of you contemplating
suicide and waving 'goodbye, cruel world' at the Grand Canyon!
https://s1055.photobucket.com/user/Radavich/media/Grand%>20Canyon_zpsjsefjbcs.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
I was there.
Of course you were.
Post by Michael Ejercito
I was not contemplating suicide!
Yes, you were. Sadly, you didn't follow through!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember, a HUMAN did this to her, a 14-year-old girl.
A HUMAN raped her every day.
PROVE it was a Human and not a jew, asshole!
http://youtu.be/uXsu4Jq5iMI
I said PROVE it, asshole.

2019-11-30 16:22:12 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 07:46:26 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
I was there.
Of course you were.
Because HE, unlike YOU, has a LIFE, idiot!
Post by Michael Ejercito
I was not contemplating suicide!
Yes, you were. Sadly, you didn't follow through!
Sadly, you keep projecting, sick idiot!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
PROVE it was a Human and not a jew, asshole!
http://youtu.be/uXsu4Jq5iMI
I said PROVE it, asshole.
Remember, dreckserb Razovic: NOBODY needs to "prove" ANYTHING to a
clinically insane, perverted psychopathic swine like you!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-30 16:24:58 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
I was not contemplating suicide!
Yes, you were.
Not that you can show.
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Sadly, you didn't follow through!
You need a good dose of seppuku.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember, a HUMAN did this to her, a 14-year-old girl.
A HUMAN raped her every day.
PROVE it was a Human and not a jew, asshole!
http://youtu.be/uXsu4Jq5iMI
I said PROVE it, asshole.
The video showed the human who raped Elizabeth Smart every single day.

Michael
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-12-01 19:55:41 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
I was not contemplating suicide!
Yes, you were.
Not that you can show.
YOU showed, asshole.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Sadly, you didn't follow through!
You need a good dose of seppuku.
YOU need a long drop into the Grand Canyon.
Post by Michael Ejercito
Remember, a HUMAN did this to her, a 14-year-old girl.
A HUMAN raped her every day.
PROVE it was a Human and not a jew, asshole!
http://youtu.be/uXsu4Jq5iMI
I said PROVE it, asshole.
The video showed the human who raped Elizabeth Smart every single day.
Prove it wasn't a jew disguised as a Human, asshole.

2019-12-01 20:10:42 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 11:55:41 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Not that you can show.
YOU showed, asshole.
Your master showed, as always, what a sick perverted inferior cretin you
are!
Post by Michael Ejercito
You need a good dose of seppuku.
YOU need a long drop into the Grand Canyon.
Nonsense! But you DESPERATELY need euthanizing, you worthless fake human!
Post by Michael Ejercito
The video showed the human who raped Elizabeth Smart every single day.
Prove it wasn't a jew disguised as a Human, asshole.
PROVE that you are "human", pedophilic gay Razovic! Give it a try! Of course
you won't manage to do so! <VBEG>
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

2019-11-22 17:59:17 UTC
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 08:49:48 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Needledick, Weberman being jewish is PRECISELY the point...Humans
don't BEHAVE like that.
HUMANS don't behave like YOU, you subhuman dreckserb!
Post by m***@hotmail.com
Michael
on Facebook is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$***@usenetxs.com>
Grikbasstarder®™
2019-11-21 22:25:28 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:04:10 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
'Barry' Shein forging as Grikbasstarder®™ <***@skata.llc>
forged:

<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
The Peeler
2019-11-21 22:45:49 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 14:25:28 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:04:10 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Flushing your OWN shit finally, dreckserb? What took you so long to become
house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit?
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-25 14:39:33 UTC
Post by Grikbasstarder®™
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 17:04:10 +0000 (UTC), jew paedophile Baruch
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Flushing your OWN shit finally, dreckserb? What took you so long to become
house-trained? Was it because of your KNOWN love of shit?
You got that right!

What a mangina is he is!

Now here is Dan Zimmerman writing about how New Zealand failed to
convince gangbangers to turn in their assault weapons.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-grab-failure-new-zealand-officials-begging-gangs-to-turn-in-their-guns

Gun Grab Failure: New Zealand Officials Begging Gangs to Turn In Their Guns
BY DAN ZIMMERMAN |NOV 21, 2019 |23 COMMENTS
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
LINKEDIN
EMAIL

Police Deputy Commissioner Mike Clement poses outside a temporary gun
collection venue in Porirua, near Wellington. (AP photo/Nick Perry)

How big a failure is New Zealand’s mandatory ‘buyback’ gun confiscation
program? This big. The country’s top cops have been reduced to begging the
nation’s criminal gangs to turn in their firearms.

Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern’s government rammed through an
assaulty-looking gun ban an buyback scheme following the Christchurch
shooting. With the amnesty drop dead date of the buyback period fast
approaching, New Zealanders aren’t exactly lining up to hand in their guns.

ADVERTISING

From stuff.co.nz:

[Deputy Commissioner Mike Clement] warned gangs: no questions were currently
being asked but after the December 20 deadline, there would be no
guarantees.

He warned gangs: no questions were currently being asked but after the
December 20 deadline, there would be no guarantees.

As we noted earlier, New Zealand’s gangs have let it be known that they have
no intention of turning anything in.

Sonny Fatu, president of the Waikato branch of the Mongrel Mob, said that,
while some members of the gang may have illegal guns, they will not be
handing them in as they are necessary to their protection.

“Will gangs get rid of their weapons? No. Because of who we are, we can’t
guarantee our own safety,” he told Stuff.

Still, the police are approaching the gangs, hat in hand apparently,
pleading with them to give them their gats.

Earlier this month, Police Commissioner Mike Bush revealed 115 influential
gang leaders had been identified and police had spoken to 53 of them about
how they were managing the gun amnesty.

It was proving to be fruitless, as the patched members remained “very
reluctant”.

You don’t say.

A few months ago, the buyback was trending at about 10% of the assumed
number of firearms covered under the government’s confiscation law. If they
manage to get up to 20% before the December 20 deadline — which the
government has basically extended indefinitely — they’ll be do extremely
well.

New Zealand Gun Buy back confiscation
Police Senior Sgt. Braydon Lenihan poses holding a banned gun that has been
bent by a hydraulic machine outside a temporary gun collection venue in
Porirua, near Wellington, New Zealand. (AP photo/Nick Perry)

It seems that Kiwi gun owners, like those everywhere, know that criminals
have a stubborn tendency to ignore laws. And gun control laws in particular.
Which is why the New Zealand “buyback” was doomed from the start.

That, and the fact that with no gun registration, the government has no idea
who owns what, making proactive, door-knock confiscation impossible.

New Zealand Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern
Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern (AP Photo/Mark Baker)

The government’s political opposition is letting it be known that PM Jacinda
Ardern’s ambitious gun-grab has been an unqualified fiasco . . .

“It indicates quite clearly that the police realised the Government buyback
scheme isn’t working and they don’t anticipate getting anywhere close to the
lowest number of guns … they determined that they needed to send a signal to
ordinary people that they would not seek to criminalise them by default –
that message is clear.”

ACT Leader David Seymour said the fact there was a permanent firearms
amnesty in place, was an admission that Parliament had completely failed.