Everything is wrong with homosexuality
Add Reply
abuse.usenetxs.com
2018-11-08 18:59:45 UTC
I can't find a single thing right with it.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-08 19:47:45 UTC
'Gay' wogs can't breed wogs like you. What's wrong with that?
The Peeler
2018-11-08 20:45:18 UTC
On Thu, 08 Nov 2018 11:47:45 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Post by abuse.usenetxs.com
I can't find a single thing right with it.
'Gay' wogs can't breed wogs like you. What's wrong with that?
You KEEP proving there is everything wrong with you fags, dumb gay anal
Razovic!
--
Michael to deviated G. Razovic:
"Mangina, you are as familiar with the truth as your penis is familiar
MID: <nf08pe$io3$***@dont-email.me>
TonyIsAFagAssPedophile
2018-11-08 22:22:52 UTC
Post by abuse.usenetxs.com
I can't find a single thing right with it.
I can't find anything right with being a fucking homophobic jerk.

So shut it.
Max
2018-11-09 01:29:58 UTC
Post by abuse.usenetxs.com
I can't find a single thing right with it.
I can't find a single reason to be a wog.
No one would choose to be one.
Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
2018-11-09 17:26:12 UTC
Post by Max
Post by abuse.usenetxs.com
I can't find a single thing right with it.
I can't find a single reason to be a wog.
No one would choose to be one.
It's rare, but it happens:

Rachel Dolezal (white) identified as a wog
and she got laughed into obscurity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal

More recently, an Irishman in London identified as a wog in order to
get a wog theatrical award intended for wogs.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/04/white-actor-identifies-black-criticised-winning-place-scheme/

Most wogs of course want to be white.
The Peeler
2018-11-09 18:20:11 UTC
On Fri, 09 Nov 2018 09:26:12 -0800, serbian bitch Razovic, the resident
Post by Shitsack Moishe Goldberg
Rachel Dolezal (white) identified as a wog
and she got laughed into obscurity.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rachel_Dolezal
More recently, an Irishman in London identified as a wog in order to
get a wog theatrical award intended for wogs.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/04/white-actor-identifies-black-criticised-winning-place-scheme/
Most wogs of course want to be white.
...and all this coming from the primitive serb peasant who KEEPS acting the
"Brit" and "WASP" on Usenet! Of course you KNOW that you serbs are now the
pariahs not only of Europe but the entire world, don't you Razovic?
--
serb bitch Razovic, our resident psychopath and "WASP" wannabe correcting
British posters' CORRECT English over at uk.rec.cars.maintenance: