The scabs are gone ! I can SUCK PENISES AGAIN !
2021-06-02 11:04:57 UTC
See you MEN !

Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
***@gmail.com.
dolf
2021-06-02 20:35:14 UTC
Are you a basketball fan?

— STIFF LUCY —

“LIFE’S A RUT
FANS A RORT.
EASY AS PISS.
MAKE THE CUT.
LINE UP A SORT.
LOVE THIS BLISS.”
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private Street on the edge of the Central Business District dated 16th May,
2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as a Notice of an
Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS AS DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

[James 3:6] as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x 4.5 day

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

REALITY OF HOMO[iOS] SAPIEN[T] WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)

TETRAD/TETRACTYS.
Judy Canoza
2021-06-07 03:32:19 UTC
Post by dolf
Are you a basketball fan?
— STIFF LUCY —
“LIFE’S A RUT
FANS A RORT.
EASY AS PISS.
MAKE THE CUT.
LINE UP A SORT.
LOVE THIS BLISS.
He's a faggot. Like you.
Post by dolf
Post by Peeler
See you MEN !
Call or message me now. 1-602-730-2457. Email me
--
http://youtu.be/H-7OuqWi4vQ
{#390 - ROBBERS} v’s HOMOIOS {#391 - STEWARDS OF GOD’S HOUSE}
Post by dolf
robber} *TO* *JUBILEE2000* *AS* *BEING* *DELUSIONAL* *AND*
*FRAUDULENT*
Post by dolf
Application for Planning Permit
<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>
Chinese HAN Dynasty (206 BCE - 220CE) Hexagon Trigrams to
Tetragram
Post by dolf
NATURE-genesis
Post by dolf
James 3:6 as HYPOSTASIS comprising #81 trinomial tetragrammaton x
4.5 day
Post by dolf
= #364.5 day / year as HOMOIOS THEORY OF NUMBER which is an
amalgam of the
Post by dolf
macrocosm as the quintessence of the Pythagorean Babylonian as
binomial
Post by dolf
<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>
The Charter of Human Rights and Responsibilities No. 43 of Act
2006 defines
Post by dolf
a "PERSON MEANS A HUMAN BEING” and the question is, if it is
permissible to
Post by dolf
REALITY OF HOMOiOS SAPIENT WHO IS INSTANTIATED WITHIN THE TEMPORAL
That my mathematical theoretical noumenon defines the meta-
descriptor
Post by dolf
prototypes which are prerequisite to the BEING of HOMOiOS SAPIENT
as
Post by dolf
EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.
<http://www.grapple369.com/Grumble.zip> (Download resources)
After all the ENNEAD of THOTH and not the Roman Catholic
Eucharist,
Post by dolf
TETRAD/TETRACTYS.