The nominations are in for the "2020 Miss Israel Contest"
Add Reply
CUNTICA
2019-11-16 18:00:04 UTC
These are the best the jews have to offer:

CUNTICA
2019-11-16 22:27:14 UTC
On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 14:10:18 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr
All Nazis Must Hang. I sometimes dream of Mila Kunis.
Here for your viewing pleasure are 4 pics of the jewess Mila Kunis.
You are certainly a weirdo, Greg. Most gay men prefer attractive
women, but hey, we all know that you can't help liking what you like.

2019-11-16 22:50:25 UTC
On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 17:27:14 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by CUNTICA
All Nazis Must Hang. I sometimes dream of Mila Kunis.
Here for your viewing pleasure are 4 pics of the jewess Mila Kunis.
STILL married to the "PIG", gay Loose Sphincter? Life must be HELL for you!
And that's how it's supposed to be! You know, I'm talking about this pig:

"This is embarrassing. My fraternity from graduating class of 1980
Any logical suggestions will be considered."

Loose Sphincter whining in MID: <l1ltsa$pf8$***@speranza.aioe.org>

ROTFLOL!

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
2019-11-17 11:19:15 UTC
Post by CUNTICA
On Sat, 16 Nov 2019 14:10:18 -0800 (PST), Greg Carr
All Nazis Must Hang. I sometimes dream of Mila Kunis.
Here for your viewing pleasure are 4 pics of the jewess Mila Kunis.
Here's an even BETTER picture:

https://tinyurl.com/nazi-decorations

ROFLMJAO

-Gordon Radovich 2018

2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich

# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0

-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018

"null.net account traceable ?
-Gordon Radovich
Michael Ejercito

Michael
NEMO
2019-11-21 16:57:47 UTC
KEWEL!
Loose Cannon
2019-11-21 21:05:09 UTC
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuFlFhKKVtfW4zmyX6ScZZNoWLd--YaGIbu3L8tojl7LjnRUFE&s
KEWEL!
Not to a White man it isn't, but to a jew it's probably the best they
can do.
The Peeler
2019-11-21 21:39:27 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 16:05:09 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily
Post by Loose Cannon
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSuFlFhKKVtfW4zmyX6ScZZNoWLd--YaGIbu3L8tojl7LjnRUFE&s
KEWEL!
Not to a White man it isn't, but to a jew it's probably the best they
can do.
That's not for a flaming fag like you to decide, Loose Sphincter!
--
Loose Sphincter about his passion:
2019-11-22 13:45:24 UTC
Cowering in his basement where he's hid from Jews for over a
decade, cajone-less Gordon Radovich [***@tiscali.co.uk]
pathetically tried to come up with a believable excuse for
Post by Loose Cannon
Post by NEMO
Post by The Jews
https://tinyurl.com/nazi-decorations
ROFLMJAO
KEWEL!
Not to a White man it isn't
You're a slav, Gordon. That doesn't come anywhere NEAR the definition
of "white man."

"As for the ridiculous hundred million Slavs, we will mould the best
of them as we see fit, and we will isolate the rest of them in their
own pig-styes; and anyone who talks about cherishing the local
inhabitants and civilising them, goes straight off into a
concentration camp!"
Adolph Hitler, speaking about Slavic Untermensch like Gordon, 6 August
1942.

During the last century it was lamentable for those who had to witness
it, to notice how in these circles I have just mentioned the word
'Germanize' was frivolously played with, though the practice was often
well intended. I well remember how in the days of my youth this very
term used to give rise to notions which were false to an incredible
degree. Even in Pan-German circles one heard the opinion expressed
that the Austrian Germans might very well succeed in Germanizing the
Austrian Slavs, if only the Government would be ready to co-operate.
Those people did not understand that a policy of Germanization can be
carried out only as regards human beings.
-Adolph Hitler, Mein Kampf, Chapter 2

Slavs are a mass of inborn slaves, who feel the need of a master.
-Adolph Hitler, Hitler’s Table Talk: 1941-1944
2019-11-22 16:54:58 UTC
On Thu, 21 Nov 2019 08:27:44 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for zsuckling, mong!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael

me first, poor psycho! LOL"

The Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus having still MORE delusions
about growing a pair: "If ANYONE dared to grab me by the neck
like that he'd get my fist in his face."

In spite of all the evidence, the Illiterate Foreskin Peeling Grik anus
STILL has delusions about growing a pair!
"What kind of other-worldly pussies (men?) are you all? If someone
would dare to grab me by the back of my neck like that and push me
around, my instinctive, AUTOMATIC reaction would be to knock him in
the face! NOBODY is allowed to do that to ANYONE!"

2019-11-22 17:48:12 UTC
On Fri, 22 Nov 2019 08:54:58 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "jew pedophile Ron Jacobson (jew
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
https://tinyurl.com/nazi-decorations
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for zsuckling, mong!
Thanks for demonstrating again what an idiot you are, dreckserb!
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?
Now that every other sexual deviation seems to have been accommodated?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-11-22 20:07:18 UTC
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], continually beaten and humiliated
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Post by The Jews
Post by CUNTICA
Here for your viewing pleasure are 4 pics of the jewess Mila Kunis.
https://tinyurl.com/nazi-decorations
ROFLMJAO
Thanks for sharing!
Thanks for zsuckling, mong!
Thanks for hanging around, glue-huffer! It's a pleasure to humiliate
you every day, as you helplessly accept it!

ROFLMJAO

Hey, where are those subpoenas?

-Gordon Radovich
Stewart
Radovich isn't dead yet?
2019-11-23 18:51:14 UTC
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Stewart
Radovich isn't dead yet?
Stewfart hasn't 'holocausted'®™ himself yet?

shabbat shalom a"h!

gut shabbos!
Peeler
2019-11-23 19:25:50 UTC
On Sat, 23 Nov 2019 10:51:14 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by CUNTICA
-Gordon Radovich
Radovich isn't dead yet?
Stewfart hasn't 'holocausted'®™ himself yet?
It IS amazing that something as deviated, deformed, cretinous and perverted
as you somehow manages to "live", dreckserb Razovic!
shabbat shalom a"h!
gut shabbos!
<BG> Poor psychotic idiot!
youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$***@usenetxs.com>
The Jews
2019-11-24 11:16:59 UTC
Gonadal dysgenesis suffering fake wannabe Nazi Gordon Radovich
[***@tiscali.co.uk], the anally-obsessed, unemployable, impotent,
glue-huffing, passportless, rope-dodging, pedophilic,
bestiality-practicing Serbian coprophiliac Queen Mary Parking Lot
black cock worshipper, who for some reason posts pretending to be
mother for spending money and then masturbating to kiddie porn (while
he desperately hides from Barry for over 11 years even though he has
his address!) to lie when he pathetically copied a superior being's
words and changed them around a bit to make it look like he was
Stewfart hasn't 'holocausted'®™ himself yet?
Everyone knows YOU will never grow the cajones to do it!

-Gordon Radovich
The Jews
Only brain dead, from huffing so much glue.
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-28 18:03:06 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Post by The Jews
Using one of his many inane aliases, the lazy, inbred,
pedophile, glue huffing Gordon Radovich
by Jews, Filipinos, Asians, Africans, and White people of
every stripe and denomination, returned for more degradation
and debasement at the hands of his physical, intellectual,
and moral superiors, when he typed the following plagiarized,
Thanks for zsuckling, mong!
Thanks for hanging around, glue-huffer! It's a pleasure to humiliate
you every day, as you helplessly accept it!
ROFLMJAO
Hey, where are those subpoenas?
"Why do I keep getting scammed by Jews? Is it because they're so smart,
or because I'm >so stupid?"
-Gordon Radovich 2018
2019 Score Card for Gordon Radovich
# of Jews holocausted to date - 0
# of subhumans deported to date - 0
-Gordon Radovich, Wed, 17 Jan 2018
"HUH ? O, shitscared of being, traced and 'holocausted'®™ that he set,
up an untraceable >>>Gmail account JUST, to email me!
"null.net account traceable ?
Post by The Jews
-Gordon, inanely babbling about a gmail account which he claimed he
never got an email >>>from, but somehow he knows about."
-Gordon Radovich
Radovich isn't dead yet?
Only brain dead, from huffing so much glue.
The ladies keep their thighs shut whenever he's around!

Michael
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-11-30 15:47:17 UTC
On Thu, 28 Nov 2019 10:03:06 -0800, "NOT Michael Ejercito"
<fluhs jew smut/lies/shite>
Post by Michael Ejercito
The ladies keep their thighs shut whenever he's around!
The ladies keep their buttocks clenched whenever *you're* around!

2019-11-30 16:18:43 UTC
On Sat, 30 Nov 2019 07:47:17 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making an ass of herself as "shick old yidoid pedo Baruch
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by The Jews
Post by Stewart
Radovich isn't dead yet?
Only brain dead, from huffing so much glue.
The ladies keep their thighs shut whenever he's around!
The ladies keep their buttocks clenched whenever *you're* around!
Telling us yet more details of YOUR anal world, dreckserb Razovic? <G>
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>
Michael Ejercito
2019-11-30 17:26:48 UTC
"shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')" wrote in
Post by Michael Ejercito
The ladies keep their thighs shut whenever he's around!
The ladies keep their buttocks clenched whenever *you're* around!
But not their lady lips...

Michael
Peeler
2019-11-30 18:45:04 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
The ladies keep their buttocks clenched whenever *you're* around!
But not their lady lips...
I doubt that pederast is even interested in lady lips. All he's obviously
interested in are men's arses and penises.
shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
2019-12-01 20:40:20 UTC
Post by Michael Ejercito
The ladies keep their thighs shut whenever he's around!
The ladies keep their buttocks clenched whenever *you're* around!
But not their lady lips...
You're EXEMPT from their lady lips so they don't need to bother.

2019-12-01 20:44:38 UTC
On Sun, 01 Dec 2019 12:40:20 -0800, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Michael Ejercito
But not their lady lips...
You're EXEMPT from their lady lips so they don't need to bother.
Your master doesn't doesn't come across as being exempt from lady lips. YOU
most certainly do, pedophilic gay Razovic!
Post by shick old yidoid pedo Baruch 'Barry' Shein (aka 'Ron Jacobsohn')
Post by Michael Ejercito
Michael
is any "meaningful" debate to lower the age of consent:
"If there isn't, there should be."
MID: <ZAMUE.174724$***@usenetxs.com>