— TRUTH TO KNOW
Add Reply
dolf
2019-09-07 18:53:55 UTC
CATHERINE CLIFFORD (CNBC) @ 0930 HOURS ON 2 SEPTEMBER 2019: “RAY DALIO: BE
CAREFUL OF ‘FAST TALKERS’ AS THEY’RE TRYING TO BULLDOZE YOU:

Billionaire Ray Dalio, who founded Bridgewater Associates, the largest
hedge fund in the world with $160 billion in assets under management, is
known for his belief in “radical transparency” in communications and
decision-making.

As part of his trademark communication style, Dalio advises to beware fast
talkers.

“Fast talkers are people who articulately and assertively say things faster
than they can be assessed as a way of pushing their agenda past other
people’s examination or objections,” Dalio tweeted in August.

It’s an idea Dalio discusses in his book, “Principles: Life and Work.”

“Fast talking can be especially effective when it is used against people
worried about appearing stupid,” Dalio writes.

Don’t let yourself be manipulated by the tactic, he says.

“Recognize that it is your responsibility to make sense of things and don’t
move on until you do. If you’re feeling pressured, say something like,
‘Sorry for being stupid, but I’m going to need to slow you down so I can
make sense of what you’re saying,’” Dalio recommends.”
[<https://www.cnbc.com/2019/09/02/bridgewater-associates-ray-dalio-be-careful-of-fast-talkers.html>

— TRUTH TO KNOW —

“A LIE IS A LIE,
N’ER FAST TELL.
TRUTH BE CRY.
I CAN COMPEL.

YOU CAN SEE.
FROM THIS SAY.
WHETHER IT BE.
AS I DO CONVEY." {@9: Sup: 34 - KINSHIP: CH'IN (#413); Ego: 15 - REACH: TA
(#363: SEE KANT’S PROLEGOMENA IDEA)}

@68 + @146 = #214 as [#10, #8, #30, #10, #100, #6, #700] = châlaq (H2505):
{UMBRA: #31 as #138 % #41 = #15} 1) to divide, share, plunder, allot,
apportion, assign; 1a) (Qal); 1a1) to divide, apportion; 1a2) to assign,
distribute; 1a3) to assign, impart; 1a4) to share; 1a5) to divide up,
plunder; 1b) (Niphal); 1b1) to divide oneself; 1b2) to be divided; 1b3) to
assign, distribute; 1c) (Piel); 1c1) to divide, apportion; 1c2) to assign,
distribute; 1c3) to scatter; 1d) (Pual) to be divided; 1e) (Hiphil) to
receive a portion or part; 1f) (Hithpael) to divide among themselves; 2) to
be smooth, slippery, *DECEITFUL*; 2a) (Qal) to be smooth, slippery; 2b)
(Hiphil); 2b1) to be smooth; 2b2) to *FLATTER*;

IMMANUEL KANT’S PROLEGOMENA (1783) AS IDEA @363: “If I consider all the
transcendental ideas, which together constitute the real problem for
natural pure reason – a problem that compels reason to forsake the mere
contemplation of nature and go beyond all possible experience, and, in this
endeavour, to bring into existence the thing called metaphysics (be it
knowledge or sophistry) – then I believe I perceive that this natural
predisposition is aimed at making our concept sufficiently free from the
fetters of experience and the limits of the mere contemplation of nature
that it at the least sees a field opening before it that contains only
objects for the *PURE* *UNDERSTANDING* *WHICH* *NO* *SENSIBILITY* *CAN^
*REACH*: not with the aim that we concern ourselves speculatively with
these objects (for we find no ground on which we can gain footing), but
rather with practical principles, which, without finding such a space
before them for their necessary expectations and hopes, could not extend
themselves to the universality that reason ineluctably requires with
respect to morals.

Here I now find that the psychological idea, however little insight I may
gain through it into the pure nature of the human soul elevated beyond all
concepts of experience, at least reveals clearly enough the inadequacy of
those concepts of experience, and thereby leads me away from materialism,
as a psychological concept unsuited to any explanation of nature and one,
moreover, constricts reason with respect to the practical. Similarly, the
cosmological ideas, through the manifest inadequacy of all possible
cognition of nature to satisfy reason in its rightful demands, serve to
deter us from naturalism, which would have it that nature is sufficient
unto itself.

Finally, since all natural necessity in the sensible world is always
conditioned, in that it always presupposes the dependence of one thing on
another, and since unconditioned necessity must be sought only in the unity
of a cause distinct from the sensible world, although the causality of that
cause, in turn, if it were merely nature, could never make comprehensible
the existence of the contingent as its consequence; reason, therefore, by
means of the theological idea, frees itself from fatalism – from blind
natural necessity both in the connection of nature itself, without a first
principle, and in the causality of this principle itself – and leads the
way to the concept of a cause through freedom, and so to that of a highest
intelligence.

The transcendental ideas therefore serve, if not to instruct us positively,
at least to negates the impudent assertions of materialism, naturalism, and
fatalism which constrict the field of reason, and *IN* *THIS* *WAY* *THEY*
*SERVE* *TO* *PROVIDE* *MORAL* *IDEAS* *WITH* *SPACE* *OUTSIDE* *THE*
*FIELD* *OF* *SPECULATION*; and this would, I should think, to some extent
explain the aforementioned natural predisposition.” [pages 113 to 114]
--
YOUTUBE: "The Meerkat Circus"

Private “Saint Andrews” Street on the edge of the Central Business District
dated 16th May, 2000 - This report is prepared in response to a TP00/55 as
a Notice of an Application for Planning Permit

<http://www.grapple369.com/jubilee2000.html>

SEE ALSO: HYPOSTASIS as DAO OF NATURE (Chinese: ZIRAN) / COURSE (Greek:

<http://www.grapple369.com/nature.html>

EXISTENCE / *OUSIA*.

TETRAD/TETRACTYS
dolf
2019-09-07 19:50:55 UTC
A PROPOSITION AS PROVISIONAL FORMULA FOR ASSAYING TRUTH:

CUSHIONING:

62 20 64
1 34 48
53 51 80

REALITY:

68 37 69
60 15 59
18 9 28

— TRUTH TO KNOW — {@1: Sup: 62 - DOUBT: YI (#62); Ego: 68 - DIMMING: MENG
(#68 - I DO NOT THAT WHICH OFFENDETH THE GOD OF MY DOMAIN {%42})},

"A LIE IS A LIE, {@2: Sup: 20 - ADVANCE: CHIN (#82); Ego: 37 - PURITY:
TS'UI (#105)},

N'ER FAST TELL. {@3: Sup: 64 - SINKING: CH'EN (#146 - I AM NOT A
LAND-GRABBER {%15}); Ego: 69 - EXHAUSTION: CH'IUNG (#174)},

TRUTH BE CRY. {@4: Sup: 48 - RITUAL: LI (#194); Ego: 59 - MASSING: CHU
(#233)},

I CAN COMPEL. {@5: Sup: 80 - LABOURING: CH'IN (#274); Ego: 28 - CHANGE:
KENG (#261)},