Happy birthday Mr. Trum !
Steve Brown
2019-09-10 01:46:55 UTC
Happy birthday Mr. Trump, already a year! I did not ask for paradise but just what you have, finally. partially completed.

https://charbonneau-gomery-corruption-canada.blogspot.com/2018/10/clandestine-operation-commissioned-by.html
Grikbaster®™
2019-09-10 17:30:16 UTC
On Mon, 9 Sep 2019 18:46:55 -0700 (PDT), Steve Brown
Post by Steve Brown
Happy birthday
Is that President Trum ?
Peeler
2019-09-10 18:28:31 UTC
On Tue, 10 Sep 2019 10:30:16 -0700, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
Post by Grikbaster®™
Post by Steve Brown
Happy birthday
Is that President Trum ?