But WHAT's Hurting our Pedophilic Spammer so much?
2021-09-14 13:59:06 UTC
It's those "outdated" anti-pedophilic laws around the world that keep
hurting her so much! ROTFLOL

Innit, our pedophilic dreckserb, psycho and spammer?
doesn't know what's going on?"
MID: <FnMUE.676068$***@usenetxs.com>

So 12-year-olds are your thing, filthy old pedo swine?
The Jews
2021-09-14 14:06:15 UTC
Bestiality laws ain't helping either! LOL
Peeler
2021-09-14 14:16:58 UTC
Post by The Jews
Post by Peeler
It's those "outdated" anti-pedophilic laws around the world that keep
hurting her so much! ROTFLOL
Innit, our pedophilic dreckserb, psycho and spammer?
Bestiality laws ain't helping either! LOL
That poor asshole is living on the wrong planet! LOL